36 Reviews for details by Kelly Miller

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)

Kelly was the consummate professional and I am very grateful for her services! Kelly kept all of the vendor details organized and provided me with a handy checklist that I was able to populate with payment due dates and other reminders. Kelly was also able to deal with vendors on my behalf and at my instruction which was invaluable for me when things were busy at work. Kelly was onsite doing all of the heavy lifting on the day of the wedding. My wedding would not have been a success without Kelly. Hiring Kelly Miller was one of the best vendor decisions I made for my wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/19/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Civil

I can't say enough good things about Kelly! She was just such a pleasure to work with. I signed up for Kelly's "Partial Planning Package." I thought it was an amazing value for the services she provided - she was completely at my disposal via phone and email any time I had any questions or needed help with anything. She arranged appointments for me to interview potential vendors, provided me with detailed budgeting information, questions to ask during the interviews, and reviews for every potential vendor, and then once I had made vendor selections, assisted with the finalization of all the vendor contracts. She provided a detailed checklist and kept me on track with reminder emails. She was a valuable resource for any questions I had along the way - anything from how to address invitations to budgeting advice to transportation options. I am extremely detail-oriented and I peppered her with questions at every step of the way, and she was always gracious and extremely helpful. In everything she did, her responsiveness, attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy were impeccable. Any time we had in-person meetings, Kelly showed up early, looking gorgeous and professional, was well-prepared with any paperwork and questions we needed to go over, and took excellent notes on the meeting. Most of all, Kelly proved her value with her day-of coordination. She arrived early, kept the schedule moving, and just seamlessly fixed and adjusted and set up and reminded and, and, and - she was a one-woman force of nature, making sure whatever needed to happen, did, without anyone even having to ask. Most of the time I hardly knew she was there - because I was able to just relax and enjoy my own wedding, while she ran around and made sure everything was going well. At the end of the night, she neatly packed everything up and loaded it into our car. I was able to enjoy the evening right to the very end with not a worry in sight. Can't recommend her highly enough!!

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was wonderful to work with. I met with Kelly about a year before the wedding. She was very organized and professional. She helped to recommend many other vendors that I used for the wedding. As we got closer to the wedding and the stress of everything started bearing down on me, she was able to step in and do a lot of the coordinating. Kelly was absolutely crucial to me having a wonderful wedding day. She managed the rehearsal and made sure everyone was on the same page. Her wedding day timeline was spot on; I didn’t feel rushed at all the day of the wedding. Like the professional she was, Kelly showed up early on the wedding day despite feeling very unwell. She helped to make sure everything went off as planned, she even helped with set-up and breakdown. I would recommend Details by Kelly Miller to any bride.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I definitely recommend Kelly Miller for your wedding coordinator! I don't think our wedding day would have been as flawless without Kelly's services. I booked her the day of planning package, and it was perfect for my wedding needs. I had my reception at the Rose Bank Winery in Newtown, PA, which is very much a DIY venue. At a certain point in planning for this type of wedding, as you keep picking things out and hiring people, you inevitably get overwhelmed. Right at that point, about a month before, Kelly gets involved and coordinates all those overwhelming pieces! Kelly created the most detailed timeline for our wedding day, which assisted all our vendors (florist, cake, photographer, band, caterer, etc). It also helped me visualize the day coming together and thus, relax! I hadn't even thought about some of the details in that timeline, but it turns out, they matter! She had an inventory of all the decorations we brought in, and she made sure there was a plan in place for each of them afterwards. It was so helpful! While we were at our wedding ceremony at my church, Kelly was at the venue making sure that everything was set up the way I wanted. Kelly had attended our walk-through with the caterer, so she already had an idea of what the day should be like. When I finally saw the room, it was exactly the way I wanted. She also helped to make sure things like the father-daughter dance and cake cutting took place on time. My Mom shared that at one point when our dance floor was packed, she asked Kelly about having the tables moved back. Next thing she knew, the caterer had them moved to make the floor wider. It was just so nice to have 1 point person to be able to look to for help rather than track down a bunch of other people. Overall, everything ran perfectly with Kelly there, and I absolutely recommend her!!

Profile Picture User5299999, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Mar 31, 2015

Hi Kelly,

I wanted to personally thank you for a wonderful wedding. Everything that I had envisioned came true. It really was a stress free day and you handle everything. My parents commented on how great you were and even my sister who is type A said she loved you and loved the fact you handled everything with a big smile and she said she didnt even have to worry or take charge(which she normally has to do)
Everything was perfect! Eddie even said it was a really good weekend from start to finish and that there is nothing that he felt was left out or that he regretted. He was happy with everything, which is usually pretty hard to do :)
It was absoulutely perfect! And you were amazing, thank you for making my wedding day so great!

-Lisa

Profile Picture User4808147, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly is friendly, organized, and truly takes the time to get to know her clients and their needs. With all of the details that emerge as the big day nears, it is easy for wedding planning to feel overwhelming, but Kelly was always available to us to answer our questions and make informed recommendations to ensure we had a sensible plan in place. In the weeks before the wedding, Kelly prepared a detailed schedule for our wedding day, and she took the lead in coordinating with all of our vendors to make sure everything came together as planned. Kelly has a positive, can-do attitude and knows how to efficiently get things done. It was a true pleasure to work with Kelly.

Profile Picture User3604159, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent all around! Saved the day when I forgot several items.

Profile Picture Betsy, 11/2/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Kelly as a day-of coordinator, and she did an absolutely wonderful job! She confirmed and organized times with all of our vendors well before the day of the wedding. On the day of, Kelly made sure that everyone was where they needed to be and that we had everything we needed for each event. She was extremely responsive throughout the planning process and very pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture User3147444, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved working with Kelly for our wedding. It was truly the wedding of our dreams, and I don't think it would have been our as beautiful without her (and it would have probably been a hundred times more stressful too). She was a great resource in finding venders, and always open-minded to hearing about other vendors we were interesting checking out. She looked through all our contracts, and it just took a large weight off of our shoulders to know that someone familiar with the process was helping us and keeping us on track with everything that needed to be done.

In addition, whenever something came up (as always happens) that could have been stressful, like when our photographer had to back out, or we had a disagreement with our caterer, she really went to bat for us and made sure that everything worked out in a way we were happy with and with very little stress to us. I highly recommend getting a wedding planner in general, and Kelly is a real gem to work with. She was professional, calming, and very effective.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn and Neil, 8/3/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding process. We met with her and instantly knew we wanted to work with her. Kelly was there for me throughout the entire planning process even though she was only hired for the day of. She offered a very calming levelheaded solution to some of my frantic questions. We had a huge bridal party of 23, and I come from a large, sometimes rowdy family, that all came from out of town. Kelly and her assistant Stephanie were able to coordinate the day PERFECTLY. I could not have asked for a better person to do the job. We had so many compliments about how smoothly the day went, and we honestly owe most of that to Kelly. She came up with an organized schedule that we were able to stick closely to the day of. She dealt with confirming our vendors and tipping them as well. We highly recommend Kelly to anyone that wants their day to go off without a hitch! Thank you Kelly!! Best of Luck!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 4/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh, Kelly Miller, retaining your services as a Day of Coordinator for our recent wedding was without a doubt one of the best decisions that we made! Your calm demeanor, attention to detail, and years of expertise enabled us to have the stress-free, drama-free wedding rehearsal and wedding day that we dreamed of! Leading up to the big day, you were so responsive to our every random question about wedding norms, and, on the day of, every detail was executed perfectly.

Profile Picture Denise, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
1.6

Kelly's associate Stephanie did day of service planning for my wedding. She was a nice girl but...not assertive enough at all and easily intimidated by other staff. Flower set up at the church was wrong, as well as set up at reception hall even after the wedding outline was thoroughly reviewed. And when there were issues with caterer I was told to step in to settle it instead of my planner handling it. She did not move the night along for dances and cake cutting which was even noticed by my photographer whom then had to assume the job before guests started to leave. Finally I found her sitting in my bridal suite texting until the end of the night. My photographer was so bothered by what she saw that she wrote an email to Kelly about it. I never heard back from either of them.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hi Kelly, I just wanted to say thank you so much for making our wedding day so beautiful and wonderful. I could not have asked for a better outcome despite the complications with the venue you made it work. You definitely handled everything in a professional manner and I could not be more happier! I started this process overwhelmed and stressed out thinking about all the details involved in planning a wedding. The best decision I made and the best money spent was hiring you to guide me threw it and it turned out to be everything a bride could expect and more. The vendors you recommended (photographer, videographer, florist and travel agent) where professional and easy to work with. The websites you suggested for those last minute items were great and the products were perfect for my event. Thank you so much for making our wedding day memorable.

I wish you lot’s of love and happiness on your big event..the baby.

I would recommend you to anyone who is considering having a wedding and needs help making it even more special.

Profile Picture Maria, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was wonderful. As far as we knew the wedding went off without a hitch. She took care of all the details. If there were any problems, we weren't aware. Everything moved along as planned, with such ease. It was nice not having to worry about details, and to just enjoy the the night! She is awesome!
Bev
(mother of bride)

Profile Picture Bev, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was a fantastic wedding planner! She was professional, organized, and a pleasure to work with. She helped us work within our budget and was able to guide us and offer little suggestions to really make the wedding a memorable experience, which was helpful because we had little 'vision' when it came to the details! We also didn't have to worry about any of the day-of planning (schedule, etc), which was a huge relief to all of us in the wedding party. She is very prompt with emails and phone calls, and answered all of my (millions of) questions without any fuss. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Corrie, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was fantastic! We used her as a day-of-coordinator and it was the best decision. We didn't have to worry about anything that weekend, because we knew everything was taken care of. She kept everything running smoothly. She was easy to get in touch with and kept made sure everything was planned leading up to the wedding. I would absolutely recommend her. And to make it even better - she was half the price of everyone else!

Profile Picture Laurie, 3/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was just great, from our first meeting to the conclusion of my daughter's wedding. Once we met, agreed on her fee, and talked about the budget, Kelly took it from there. My daughter couldn't spend a lot of time on the details due to her out of town job. Kelly's suggestions for venue, photographer, entertainment, etc. were great, and it was nice having her recommendations to start the process. We elected to have Kelly with us the day of the wedding, and it made my day that much more enjoyable. She quickly took care of any little snafu's with no fuss and she handled any last minute details with the various vendors. With Kelly's reassurances, we could all devote ourselves totally to savoring one of the best days of our life.

Profile Picture Jim, 3/10/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly Miller was the perfect wedding planner for us. She was organized, professional, and most of all extremely accessible. Our wedding was planned in 7 months, and having no idea where to start, she guided us through the whole process. Our wedding day ended up being perfect, with no problems (or if there were, we didn't know about it). Best of all, she was nice enough to collect all of our things at the end of the night and keep it for us until we got back from our honeymoon! We can't say enough good things about her and would strongly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture User2063536, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was an amazing planner at an amazing price!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was efficient, organised and handled the day with skill and took a lot of stress away from me.

Profile Picture M, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I called Kelly when my wedding venue cancelled (yep, cancelled) on me 5 months prior to my wedding. I was on a budget, but didn't have the time or energy to restart my whole search. I chose the Venue Search/Contract Review option from Kelly's a la carte "menu" of services - Kelly listened to everything I was looking for in a venue and promptly returned a detailed list of venues with pricing for my date and party size. She set up my visits, followed up with me after each appointment, and did an AMAZING job with the contract review, answering my many questions, and even advising me on how to negotiate a better package! During the relatively short time we worked together, I always felt like Kelly had plenty of time for me, and my wedding was fantastic - she really did save the day! I wish I could have used her for additional services, and would definitely recommend her. Thanks, Kelly!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I felt like Kelly did a wonderful job keeping us on track and schedule throughout the process of planning our wedding. She had a lot of connections within the wedding industry which allowed us to just choose from ones that she worked with before and recommended. All the vendors that we found through her ended up being wonderful, especially the DJ and the photographer. Also, she did a ton of research on venues and called and got pricing from all of them which saved us a ton of time and hassle.

I would strongly recommend Kelly for anybody that is trying to get married and is having trouble getting started like we were.

Sincerely,

James and Meredith Moore

Profile Picture James, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We have nothing but great things to say about Kelly. She was definitely worth the money (and actually if you look at her fee in comparison to her peers, she is a bit of a bargain). My husband and I are not from Philadelphia and we don't live in Philadelphia, so we needed someone to tell us the lay of the land and to help us to find a venue and vendors. We both work a lot so we wanted to have someone to keep track of everything for us and she definitely kept us on track. We wanted something simple, yet elegant...and Kelly helped us to achieve just that with, truthfully, no headaches. Kelly saved us a lot of time and stress. She was always professional and always followed through on what she said she would do.

We never felt micro-managed or pushed into making decisions. Kelly was totally open to hearing about what we wanted. She sat with us on conference calls with the vendors helping us to ask the right questions. We had a fairly small wedding (just over 40 guests). We also had a very diverse group of guests...and Kelly was very sensitive to that fact and worked well with us. On the wedding day, she and her assistant made sure that everything ran smoothly. We didn't have to worry about anything. Kelly is awesome!

Profile Picture Theresa, 7/30/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly did an amazing job as a day-of coordinator. When we first met her, we knew she was the one. She was organized, calm, and very professional.

She helped us to create the reception that we wanted. She wrote a detailed schedule for the day. She contacted all of our vendors and assured us that everything would go smoothly. She was always on time, professional, and informative.

On the day of, my husband and I didn't worry about a thing. We trusted that Kelly would take care of everything and she did. She was completely behind the scenes and polite to all of our guests. We couldn't have asked for more.

We highly recommend Kelly as a wedding coordinator. We considered her to be one of our best vendors.

Profile Picture V, 7/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Kelly as a day-of planner for our wedding (about 100 guests, ceremony in a church, reception about a mile away). My fiancé and I initially didn't think we needed a planner but, as we got the planning process underway, we decided that we didn't want to risk needing a planner and not having one. We emailed Kelly, met with her a few days later, then signed a contract the following week.

What we found as we worked with each vendor was that each one had their own slightly different timeline and we appreciated having Kelly to get everyone onto the same one. She contacted each vendor and worked with them to come up with one timeline that everyone could follow. We had so many things to think about as the wedding approached that it was a relief to have Kelly handle this time consuming task.

In the month or so before the wedding, Kelly checked in with us to see how things were coming along and mention things that hadn't crossed our mind. Table numbers are just one of the things that we likely would have forgotten about if she hadn't mentioned it!

We both were glad that we decided to hire a planner as on our wedding day there was someone who could focus on everything coming together while we focused on getting married. We were especially pleased with the service that Kelly provided. She was friendly, hard-working, and easy to reach and we both have no hesitation in recommending her services.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/21/11, 1 Review