18 Reviews for Details Beyond Design

Assembly (1)
Design (1)
Printing (1)
Shipping (1)

Lauren of Details Beyond Design is such a pleasure and ease to work with! Whatever stationery item you need, she can take your vision and custom create something totally unique to match the overall aesthetic and feel you are going for. I have worked with her on several occasions from weddings, to workshops, to bridal showers, to Valentine’s Day. She is truly amazingly skilled at what she does. What I also love is that she is so on top of it all! I can give her a request one day, and next thing you know she has a design concept the next day if not sooner. I have seen her design several other pieces that are so adorable and she ensures that her clients have a great experience with her high level of customer service. I cannot wait to see what we design next!

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/3/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Lauren is so talented. She will take your visions and turn them into amazing works of art that reflect your style,theme and overall aesthetics of the day. She provides an amazing client experience and is so timely on her drafts. You will love Lauren!

Profile Picture User7203403, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren on a couple of occasions now and I have to say that I truly love the pieces and designs that she comes up with. She goes above and beyond to make her clients happy and she is very quick to respond to emails. I will definitely use her services in the future. :)

Profile Picture User7051371, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If you need AMAZING invitations Lauren is your girl! She is so talented, her eye for design and attention to detail is fantastic! I could not be happier with her service. She was very helpful since designing an invite is not my forte, and she is a total perfectionist (which I love). I will be using her service to design a business card next, and recommend her to everyone I know! :)

Profile Picture Cole, 5/14/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I used Details Beyond Design to create custom "Will You Be Our Ringer Bearer?" cards that I will be sending to three adorable little boys here in the next couple of works.
Lauren responded quickly to my inquiry and happily made the cards exactly what I wanted. The colors were changed to match our wedding colors and she sent me two proofs to view before placing my order.
I will definitely be ordering from her again!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I were very happy with our wedding invitations, placement cards and all of our wedding signs. We received many compliments on it all.

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lauren from Details Beyond Design is amazing and easy to work with for your wedding needs. She helped me incorporate my calligraphy into my wedding invitations to executing my Wedding Menu Programs, Seating Chart, Favor Stickers, Welcome Signage, Wedding Hotel Door Tags, to ceremony reserved signs. My wedding was this past weekend and all my guests commented on how beautifully everything came together with my color theme of mint green and powder blue. I could not have done it without Lauren and her artistic eye. Her turnaround is quick and helps you look for paper items at wholesale cost. I will be using her for my thank you cards to tie everything together and for my future baby shower needs :) Thank you Lauren again for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Tawny, 7/4/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I LOVE my wedding invitations. Lauren executed exactly what I envisioned and my family & friends are wooed when they open them. Lauren is very professional & shipping was on time. I will be back in the future.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I really wanted Tiffany Blue colored wedding invites...so I ordered a few samples from different stores/online sites and these were spot on! Perfect Tiffany blue. The final product was so pretty with a signature Tiffany white bow! Finalizing the wording was easy! Lauren always responded with good suggestions or with whatever I wanted. You won't be disappointed. So excited to send them out.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lauren made us a beautiful card stock banner that said "CARDS" to hang across a gold birdcage we used for gifts at our wedding. It was really nice quality and arrived quickly. Definitely exactly what we wanted and made our gift table really look beautiful, especially in photos!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend Lauren from Details Beyond. I had the Tiffany style invitations made and they were absolutely beautiful. Lauren is very professional and courteous. We had great communication from beginning to end. I am now going back to have my baby shower invitations made by Lauren. :)

Profile Picture Mercy, 3/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Absolutely loved our wedding invitations! So prompt and responsive when we were reviewing the content, and willing to make whatever changes we needed. I highly recommend Lauren.

Profile Picture Evely, 1/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My family and I have always ordered our invitations from Details Beyond Design. From Baby Showers to Sweet 15. So when it was time to order my wedding invitations, I didn't bother looking elsewhere. Lauren was great about customizing every detail and making my wedding invitations exactly what me and my fiance wanted. We received them in the amount of time she promised and they were exactly what we hoped for!

Profile Picture Clarissa, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

She can do anything and for a great price!! I received my completed invitations a week after meeting with her, and they turned out amazing! Everyone would tell me that my invitations were the nicest they ever saw ;) Thanks DBD!!

Profile Picture roxanne, 12/11/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Details Beyond Design provided me with gorgeous wedding invitations at a very affordable price. I will definitely use them for my next event!

Profile Picture Lara, 11/6/09, 1 Review