Detailed I Do's Reviews

37 | Atlanta, GA

37 Reviews for Detailed I Do's

• Tiffany

Tiffany Mckenzie · Getting married on 09/09/2020

More than a Wedding Planning Company...

I wish there were 500 more stars that I could give Danielle and the team at Detailed I Dos (Rachel and Christine are amazing too – love you gals)! From the very first time I met Danielle, she felt like a girlfriend. I never once felt as though she didn't have our best interests at heart. Not only that, her eye for detail and beauty are spectacular and unmatched! The ability to have a wedding planner that not only can plan the not-fun details of a wedding, but also plan a beautiful design aesthetic is so important. The Detailed I Dos team also has an in-house floral team, so that made things so easy! They also have a lot of great relationships with amazing rental décor companies, cake, etc. Danielle got exactly the look and feel we wanted to accomplish at our wedding and suggested aspects that took the design to another level! But, if that wasn’t enough, what really solidified my appreciation and love for them was how they handled themselves and took hold of the situation when things didn’t go as planned. A few weeks before my wedding we found out that the venue made a booking error and booked a wedding so close in time to our wedding that it decreased our set-up time to one hour! Danielle was the first to find out and made sure to arise to a solution with the venue before she even worried me with it. After many contentious meetings with our venue, we were still unsure how timing would work to accomplish all the setup needed for our wedding. Danielle was able to assemble additional help and organize all of our vendors to pull off the wedding of the century! No one could tell that our wedding was organized in half the time we were originally allotted and contracted for vendor set up. They pulled it off fabulously! Our wedding only started about 15 minutes behind schedule and the only reason for that was because our groomsmen got lost at the bar! Lol. I could not have asked for a better team to execute such a beautiful wedding under the circumstances we were given. Moreover, they did the whole thing with a smile on their faces. Special thanks to Rachel for being there with me the last minutes before I walked down the aisle and for keeping me calm and smiling all the way. I can’t recommend this team enough! I don’t want my relationship with them to end (nor do I plan on it). They aren’t getting rid of me! The best wedding gift (outside of marrying my amazing husband) was gaining the Detailed I Do team as friends. Danielle, Rachel and Christine, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Detailed I Do's's reply:

What sweet words wow! Thank you so so much Tiffany! We really enjoyed getting to know you both and crafting the perfect wedding weekend for you! We were so happy to see guests enjoy all the details of your day and can't wait to follow along with your newlywed adventures! We have so much love for you two!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Cown · Married on 10/26/2019

This is the best wedding planning decision you will make.

My husband and I are both from the Atlanta area, but we live in San Francisco. When we started trying to plan our wedding from across the country, the first thing we did was hire a wedding planner (for clarity, not Detailed I Do's). She was not very responsive to me and we had different expectations around what I needed.

***The BEST decision I made in my planning journey was breaking up with that planner and signing on with Christine from Detailed I Do's.***

From the moment we met she worked to help me not only develop a vision for my wedding, but execute on it as well. She dealt with anything I had difficulty with because of the time difference, set appointments for me, and handled ALL communication with my vendors. She is a DANG DREAM to work with.

And this is all before my actual wedding day!

On my wedding day I was on day 3 of fighting a 100 degree fever (lucky me). I was tired, excited, hopped up on steroids, and anxious as all get out! Christine executed the day so smoothly that I didn't have to worry for a second. She handled the vendors, the timing, all my crazy family, and me with ease. I had the most wonderful day thanks to her hard work. I can't say enough good things about Christine and the team at Detailed I Do's. They're wonderful.

Do yourself a favor and hire them before you do anything else.

Sent on 05/16/2020

Detailed I Do's's reply:

Thank you so much Sabrina it was a pleasure working with you both! We have such fond memories of your special day at Piedmont Park. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We wish you both the best and can't wait to follow along with your newlywed bliss!

Eleanor Smitherman · Married on 09/14/2019

Couldn't Recommend More!

Words cannot describe what a gift Christine and the entire Detailed I Do's team were for our wedding. When my father was diagnosed with a terminal illness, my fiancé and I decided we had to plan a wedding in three months time and plan it across the country in Atlanta, when we live in Seattle. It was a daunting and overwhelming task, but the moment we signed on with Detailed I Do's and met with Christine, we knew it would all work out. Not only did our wedding far exceed our expectations, but Christine and the rest of the team were empathetic and understanding of all of my family's special needs. Christine handled all that we threw at her with grace and wit and sincere understanding. We truly could not have done it without her.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Detailed I Do's's reply:

Eleanor we just adore you all and had such a blast planning the wedding with you two! We also really enjoyed seeing family members and guests celebrate! We wish you both the best and can't wait to re-live the weekend with photos soon!
  • Molly

Molly Fargotstein · Married on 08/31/2019

I'd marry detailed i do's if i could

Detailed I Do's is run by one of the most organized, upbeat, and positive people I've ever met. From our first phone call, I knew I was getting a new girlfriend & a planner wrapped into one. Leading up to the wedding, she always had my best interest top of mind, and made sure I felt supported, taken care of, and totally prepared. On my wedding day, her team kept me calm, enjoying my time, and ran everything without a hitch! The designs, florals, and vibe at the wedding exceeded all of my wildest dreams, and that has everything to do with Danielle and her team. I highly recommend her, you'd be so so lucky to have them do your wedding!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/29/2019

Danielle and her team have a serious gift for design. Plus, they're great people!

Working with Danielle and her team was the best decision my spouse and I made in wedding planning. They are so kind and thoughtful, and so are the vendors they work with. Even better, they are incredible at listening and pulling together a comprehensive design that stuns. The reception and ceremony design felt personal and also far exceeded anything I could have pulled off on my own. My parents weren't stressed AT ALL. My entire family and wedding party felt supported and were able to have a blast thanks to the Detailed I Do's crew.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Detailed I Do's's reply:

Oh my gosh Lindsey such sweet words thank you so so much for this amazing account of your wedding gin weekend. We truly love y’all so much and truly had a blast!!! You have such wonderful family and friends surrounding you two and we wish you the best!!! 💕💕
  • W

Wesley Cooler · Married on 02/23/2019

Highly Recommend!

Five stars does not do this team justice. Danielle and her team are simply incredible at their job. I can not recommend them enough to any couple. They truly care about your wedding experience and worked so diligently to ensure every detail was cared for. Detailed I Do's was easily one of the best investments of our wedding. Our wedding day was mostly stress-free and I attribute a majority of that to Danielle and her incredible team. If you want a passionate and reliable wedding coordinator, Detailed I Do's is perfect for you. You will not regret working with them.F

Sent on 02/26/2019

Morgan · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best Team!!

Danielle and her team are simply wonderful. Booking Detailed I Do's was the best investment we made during our wedding planning process. Leading up to the wedding, Danielle made herself readily available to answer my many questions, provide me with vendor recommendations, and support me in the very difficult interactions with our venue. Over the wedding weekend, Danielle and her team went above and beyond to attend to the entire wedding party and ensure things were running smoothly with our vendors. The team is a group of ladies who are FUN, an absolute joy to be around, pay very close attention to details, and genuinely want the best for the bride and groom. I cannot say enough about Detailed I Do's - if you book them, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Erin

Erin Talpos · Married on 10/12/2018

Game Changer!!

Choosing Detailed I Do's as our month of wedding coordinators was a life savor!!!! Christine is a miracle worker and made me feel so confident about all my wedding decisions. She was there to offer so much support and guidance on all the details that I wasn't sure about. I really don't know what I would have done without her! From our first phone call to the day off she was on point and made sure my wedding dreams came true. Rachel is also a sweetheart...I couldn't have asked for a better assistant on the day off!! They are seriously incredible and genuinely amazing people!! You will not regret hiring them for your special day!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Shireen · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Danielle as our month of coordinator and she was awesome! My husband and I didn't originally plan to have a coordinator but looking back, we would not have been able to enjoy our wedding day as much as we did without her. While planning, I talked to 4-5 other coordinators but could tell that she was the most organized plus she ended up having the most reasonable rates. Danielle and her team were really sweet and more than happy to help during our walk through and the wedding. She created our timeline for the day, confirmed all details with vendors, created a set up list, and made sure everything went smoothly from ceremony to send off. I highly, highly recommend Danielle and her team. After the craziness of planning is over, there are parts of our wedding that are a blur or that we'd change but working with Detailed I Dos was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

WE LOVE DANIELLE AND HER TEAM! These women are incredible and created the most dreamy, stress free, fun, and perfect day. Danielle and her team care so much about their brides and it shows in all of their work. Much of my vision had not been before (in photos that I could find) and they listened to everything I said and made it even better than I could have imagined. Every thing ran on time and flawlessly. In preparation for the wedding weekend Danielle and her team covered every little detail. I would recommend Detailed I Do's to anyone! Thank you for making our dream day come true.

Sent on 07/26/2018

John · Married on 05/26/2018

Danielle, Christine, and Rachel did an exceptional job. We interviewed a LOT of wedding planners and are so glad we ended up with Detailed I Do's. They ran every step of the process with an intense focus on the details without being overbearing. Our wedding was incredible and they were so sweet that I don't think any of our guests even noticed when they were being told what to do. She helped us select every vendor, she knew about our venue that had just opened when no one else knew it existed (now it's one of the most popular venues in the area), and she kept every vendor in check without us needing to get involved. We've referred a bunch of our friends already. The best decision we made in the entire process.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Shelby · Married on 05/12/2018

Booking Danielle and the Detailed I Do's team was without a doubt one of the best decisions I have ever made. While I had the partial planning package, they made me feel like I was their only and most important bride. Danielle is incredibly organized and on top of everything. In addition to her beautiful and up to date aesthetic, I felt like she was very honest with me whenever I needed advice about anything wedding related. On my big day her and the team did a fabulous job making sure that everything ran smoothly and looked exactly how I envisioned it.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

THE most amazing wedding planners!

If you are looking for the absolutely best wedding planner group then stop right here because you've found them in Detailed I Do's. Not only did Danielle and her team ensure that my daughter's wedding day go by without a hitch, they also made sure all those never-ending details prior to the wedding were worked through efficiently and smoothly, including those which were challenging. All of the team were just totally amazing! I could never have imagined how well everything would come together, but it was even better than my wildest dreams. Their attention to detail was absolutely second to none. As mother-of-the-bride I so appreciated the attention paid to me, which I never expected - making sure I was OK during the rehearsal and day-of events, frequently offering to get me a drink or whatever else I needed, organizing everything so our exit after the reception was easy, the list goes on and on. My daughter and her husband feel that hiring Detailed I Do's was the best decision they made, and I agree.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 04/28/2018

Danielle was AMAZING to work with! An absolute pleasure! I was the MOH at a destination wedding in Disney, and Danielle was the wedding planner. She was always easy to get ahold of, made everything go smoothly for all of us on the day of and the days leading up to the wedding. She has the sweetest, most bubbly personality!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Luci · Married on 04/28/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Detailed I Do's on a wedding this April and I simply cannot say enough about Christine and Rachel. From their pleasant demeanor to attention to detail and great personalities, it was truly a great experience.
    Christine was always so responsive, organized and kind. On the wedding day, all details were taken and for us, and as a venue, it was so incredibly smooth. Our clients loved working with them and we hope to partner with them again in the future as well. They truly are the BEST!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Caitlin · Married on 04/28/2018

Do not underestimate the power of a great planner!! Christine and the rest of the Detailed I Do’s team were fantastic before our wedding— answering questions, asking our vendors all the right questions, making suggestions (for linens, a more efficient bus schedule...) and always responding quickly! We planned on getting married outside; however, Atlanta weather had different ideas. As I left for the venue with mom and bridal party, it started pouring rain... and never completely let up. My nerves hit at that point but Christine stayed calm and cool. When a few other snafus happened, outside of anyone’s control, each time I talked with Christine there was never a trace of panic, just a solution and a reassuring smile. Not only can these women put together a wonderful wedding but they’ve got what it takes to keep the momentum going when you hit a bump in the road. I can’t imagine our day without this incredible team!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/13/2018

From a venue's perspective, it was such a pleasure to work with Danielle!! She is timely, detailed, and efficient. It is so clear that she loves what she does and her clients love her back. We had a wonderful experience with Detailed I Do's and we really hope to have them back here again soon!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Eric · Married on 04/07/2018

Danielle did a great job with our wedding, no complaints.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

When I first got engaged my mom, sister, and I were so excited and wanted to begin planning immediately. The only problem with this plan what that I had no idea what I wanted. After we picked a venue we all realized were were in way over our heads with how to go about picking any other vendor. The next catch was that I was only going to be home a few more months before I began my Pharmacy Residency program, which just happened to be 4 hours away... At this point my mom and I talked on the phone one afternoon with Danielle. Danielle was so wonderful and helpful. She immediately jumped into action and wanted to know my vision, the only problem with this was that I still really didn't know. Danielle came back to me with all kinds of ideas and pictures and really listened to me and helped me figure out exactly how I and want my now husband (still weird to say!) wanted our big day to look and feel. She helped us get as much done before I left for my residency as we could (this was all while I was studying and taking my boards too...)Danielle made sure we kept up with deadlines and dates (which I wasn't always on top of) to help make sure everything was completed and ready. She helped us pick all of the rest of our vendors (band, florist, calligrapher, chair and linen rentals, ect.) The scary part was when I realized I was not going to be able to attend the final walk through. My mom and sister were there to work with Danielle, but of course I wanted to be there. Initially I was really worried about this but by the time the walk through day got closer I knew that Danielle had a great understanding of what I wanted and would be able to communicate that will all of the vendors and get everyone on the same and flawless page in prep for our big day. Danielle was great throughout the entire process and would answer my calls or texts whenever! Even on Friday or Sunday nights, because those were sometimes the only nights I actually had a minute to think

Sent on 12/15/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/29/2017

Danielle and her team were incredibly helpful and on top of things. I never even had to think about the timeline because she was there to keep everything moving and on schedule. On top of that she did everything with a pleasant attitude (which has not always been my experience for other peoples weddings). She also kept in contact well during the planning process which helped this type A bride feel comfortable. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/18/2017
  • O

Oksana · Married on 04/29/2017

Whether you're planning your wedding from states away, (like I was), or you're just down the street, hiring Danielle and her team is a must! Danielle worked with us throughout most of our planning process and made it seem like a breeze. She is constantly in contact and quick to respond to any questions. They have an amazing list of recommended vendors, (we used most), and worked so well and professionally with other vendors we found on our own. She completely understood my vision and made sure that the wedding really reflected my and my husband's styles, not just whatever was popular on Pinterest. The day of the wedding was absolute perfection. Danielle spent the day making sure everything and everyone was where they needed be, while somehow never making herself known to the guests. I could not speak highly enough of this team, they are true gems and any bride, or groom, would be lucky to work with them.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Peri · Married on 04/01/2017

We are so glad that we hired Danielle to be our month of wedding coordinator. Both my husband and I work demanding full-time jobs, and it was difficult to plan the wedding at times, especially because we live out-of-state. Danielle stepped in at the perfect time to help us with our planning, taking the stress of communicating with all of our vendors off of our shoulders. She took care of many of the remaining details including day of timeline, reception and ceremony layout, rehearsal, etc. On the day of our wedding, Danielle took care of absolutely everything so that we could fully enjoy our wedding. Danielle was amazing to work with, and our wedding wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without her.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Mikaela · Married on 03/24/2017

Danielle assisted our small nonprofit team in the planning of our annual fundraising gala, an event with over 400 attendees and many vendors, sponsors, opinions, and moving pieces. This was not only our first time with an event planner, but her first time helping with an event of this sorts, but we couldn't have asked for more support from her. She handled a variety of vendors and tasks seamlessly and was the main point of contact for many of our connections for the event. Her organization, attention to detail, vision and flexibility with our team was incredible. Throughout our calls and meetings, she kept our team focused and organized in completing the tasks we needed to complete. Her knowledge of vendors and event experience was evident as she seamlessly assisted our staff in recommending vendors that would be the best fit. Her comments and recommendations were well thought out and her energy and passion for her work, and our cause, was extremely uplifting. Her compassion for our team, and her warm heart for our clients’ needs was evident.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Hanna · Married on 03/04/2017

I love Danielle and her team at Detailed I Do's! My now husband and I chose the partial planning package, and we consider it to be the single most important decision we made during wedding planning.
    She took my vision of the wedding, and with her eye and guidance it turned out even better and more beautiful than I imagined. She was great in vendor recommendations and communications, keeping us updated and on schedule with a planning timeline, and guiding us through the process and designs. That is not even mentioning what she and her assistant did on the day of the wedding. They were 2 steps ahead of everything, and we didn't have to worry about a single thing during the ceremony and reception. We were able to enjoy the time with family, friends, and each other. I highly recommend speaking with Detailed I Do's if you are starting to plan your wedding!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

Danielle is an incredibly detail oriented, efficient, and organized wedding planner. She thinks of everything so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding. I hired Danielle as a weekend of planner since I had the majority of my planning done, but she still did way more than what was expected of her the month leading up to the wedding. She is so sweet and bubbly and really made the planning a fun and enjoyable experience. I cannot thank Danielle enough for making the wedding go so smoothly with no hiccups. Her and her team executed the rehearsal and the wedding night flawlessly. Her team is also very sweet and very professional. I highly recommend hiring Danielle for your wedding. You will feel comfortable and confident that everything will go well and that everything has been reviewed, checked and double checked. Thank you Danielle!!

Sent on 10/30/2016