Detailed I Do's Reviews

Detailed I Do's 7
  • W

Wesley Cooler · Married on 02/23/2019

Highly Recommend!

Five stars does not do this team justice. Danielle and her team are simply incredible at their job. I can not recommend them enough to any couple. They truly care about your wedding experience and worked so diligently to ensure every detail was cared for. Detailed I Do's was easily one of the best investments of our wedding. Our wedding day was mostly stress-free and I attribute a majority of that to Danielle and her incredible team. If you want a passionate and reliable wedding coordinator, Detailed I Do's is perfect for you. You will not regret working with them.F

Sent on 02/26/2019

Morgan · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best Team!!

Danielle and her team are simply wonderful. Booking Detailed I Do's was the best investment we made during our wedding planning process. Leading up to the wedding, Danielle made herself readily available to answer my many questions, provide me with vendor recommendations, and support me in the very difficult interactions with our venue. Over the wedding weekend, Danielle and her team went above and beyond to attend to the entire wedding party and ensure things were running smoothly with our vendors. The team is a group of ladies who are FUN, an absolute joy to be around, pay very close attention to details, and genuinely want the best for the bride and groom. I cannot say enough about Detailed I Do's - if you book them, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Erin

Erin Talpos · Married on 10/12/2018

Game Changer!!

Choosing Detailed I Do's as our month of wedding coordinators was a life savor!!!! Christine is a miracle worker and made me feel so confident about all my wedding decisions. She was there to offer so much support and guidance on all the details that I wasn't sure about. I really don't know what I would have done without her! From our first phone call to the day off she was on point and made sure my wedding dreams came true. Rachel is also a sweetheart...I couldn't have asked for a better assistant on the day off!! They are seriously incredible and genuinely amazing people!! You will not regret hiring them for your special day!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Shireen · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Danielle as our month of coordinator and she was awesome! My husband and I didn't originally plan to have a coordinator but looking back, we would not have been able to enjoy our wedding day as much as we did without her. While planning, I talked to 4-5 other coordinators but could tell that she was the most organized plus she ended up having the most reasonable rates. Danielle and her team were really sweet and more than happy to help during our walk through and the wedding. She created our timeline for the day, confirmed all details with vendors, created a set up list, and made sure everything went smoothly from ceremony to send off. I highly, highly recommend Danielle and her team. After the craziness of planning is over, there are parts of our wedding that are a blur or that we'd change but working with Detailed I Dos was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

WE LOVE DANIELLE AND HER TEAM! These women are incredible and created the most dreamy, stress free, fun, and perfect day. Danielle and her team care so much about their brides and it shows in all of their work. Much of my vision had not been before (in photos that I could find) and they listened to everything I said and made it even better than I could have imagined. Every thing ran on time and flawlessly. In preparation for the wedding weekend Danielle and her team covered every little detail. I would recommend Detailed I Do's to anyone! Thank you for making our dream day come true.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Detailed I Do's 13
    Detailed I Do's 14
    Detailed I Do's 15

John · Married on 05/26/2018

Danielle, Christine, and Rachel did an exceptional job. We interviewed a LOT of wedding planners and are so glad we ended up with Detailed I Do's. They ran every step of the process with an intense focus on the details without being overbearing. Our wedding was incredible and they were so sweet that I don't think any of our guests even noticed when they were being told what to do. She helped us select every vendor, she knew about our venue that had just opened when no one else knew it existed (now it's one of the most popular venues in the area), and she kept every vendor in check without us needing to get involved. We've referred a bunch of our friends already. The best decision we made in the entire process.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Shelby · Married on 05/12/2018

Booking Danielle and the Detailed I Do's team was without a doubt one of the best decisions I have ever made. While I had the partial planning package, they made me feel like I was their only and most important bride. Danielle is incredibly organized and on top of everything. In addition to her beautiful and up to date aesthetic, I felt like she was very honest with me whenever I needed advice about anything wedding related. On my big day her and the team did a fabulous job making sure that everything ran smoothly and looked exactly how I envisioned it.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

THE most amazing wedding planners!

If you are looking for the absolutely best wedding planner group then stop right here because you've found them in Detailed I Do's. Not only did Danielle and her team ensure that my daughter's wedding day go by without a hitch, they also made sure all those never-ending details prior to the wedding were worked through efficiently and smoothly, including those which were challenging. All of the team were just totally amazing! I could never have imagined how well everything would come together, but it was even better than my wildest dreams. Their attention to detail was absolutely second to none. As mother-of-the-bride I so appreciated the attention paid to me, which I never expected - making sure I was OK during the rehearsal and day-of events, frequently offering to get me a drink or whatever else I needed, organizing everything so our exit after the reception was easy, the list goes on and on. My daughter and her husband feel that hiring Detailed I Do's was the best decision they made, and I agree.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 04/28/2018

Danielle was AMAZING to work with! An absolute pleasure! I was the MOH at a destination wedding in Disney, and Danielle was the wedding planner. She was always easy to get ahold of, made everything go smoothly for all of us on the day of and the days leading up to the wedding. She has the sweetest, most bubbly personality!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Luci · Married on 04/28/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Detailed I Do's on a wedding this April and I simply cannot say enough about Christine and Rachel. From their pleasant demeanor to attention to detail and great personalities, it was truly a great experience.
    Christine was always so responsive, organized and kind. On the wedding day, all details were taken and for us, and as a venue, it was so incredibly smooth. Our clients loved working with them and we hope to partner with them again in the future as well. They truly are the BEST!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Caitlin · Married on 04/28/2018

Do not underestimate the power of a great planner!! Christine and the rest of the Detailed I Do’s team were fantastic before our wedding— answering questions, asking our vendors all the right questions, making suggestions (for linens, a more efficient bus schedule...) and always responding quickly! We planned on getting married outside; however, Atlanta weather had different ideas. As I left for the venue with mom and bridal party, it started pouring rain... and never completely let up. My nerves hit at that point but Christine stayed calm and cool. When a few other snafus happened, outside of anyone’s control, each time I talked with Christine there was never a trace of panic, just a solution and a reassuring smile. Not only can these women put together a wonderful wedding but they’ve got what it takes to keep the momentum going when you hit a bump in the road. I can’t imagine our day without this incredible team!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/13/2018

From a venue's perspective, it was such a pleasure to work with Danielle!! She is timely, detailed, and efficient. It is so clear that she loves what she does and her clients love her back. We had a wonderful experience with Detailed I Do's and we really hope to have them back here again soon!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Eric · Married on 04/07/2018

Danielle did a great job with our wedding, no complaints.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

When I first got engaged my mom, sister, and I were so excited and wanted to begin planning immediately. The only problem with this plan what that I had no idea what I wanted. After we picked a venue we all realized were were in way over our heads with how to go about picking any other vendor. The next catch was that I was only going to be home a few more months before I began my Pharmacy Residency program, which just happened to be 4 hours away... At this point my mom and I talked on the phone one afternoon with Danielle. Danielle was so wonderful and helpful. She immediately jumped into action and wanted to know my vision, the only problem with this was that I still really didn't know. Danielle came back to me with all kinds of ideas and pictures and really listened to me and helped me figure out exactly how I and want my now husband (still weird to say!) wanted our big day to look and feel. She helped us get as much done before I left for my residency as we could (this was all while I was studying and taking my boards too...)Danielle made sure we kept up with deadlines and dates (which I wasn't always on top of) to help make sure everything was completed and ready. She helped us pick all of the rest of our vendors (band, florist, calligrapher, chair and linen rentals, ect.) The scary part was when I realized I was not going to be able to attend the final walk through. My mom and sister were there to work with Danielle, but of course I wanted to be there. Initially I was really worried about this but by the time the walk through day got closer I knew that Danielle had a great understanding of what I wanted and would be able to communicate that will all of the vendors and get everyone on the same and flawless page in prep for our big day. Danielle was great throughout the entire process and would answer my calls or texts whenever! Even on Friday or Sunday nights, because those were sometimes the only nights I actually had a minute to think

Sent on 12/15/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/29/2017

Danielle and her team were incredibly helpful and on top of things. I never even had to think about the timeline because she was there to keep everything moving and on schedule. On top of that she did everything with a pleasant attitude (which has not always been my experience for other peoples weddings). She also kept in contact well during the planning process which helped this type A bride feel comfortable. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/18/2017
  • O

Oksana · Married on 04/29/2017

Whether you're planning your wedding from states away, (like I was), or you're just down the street, hiring Danielle and her team is a must! Danielle worked with us throughout most of our planning process and made it seem like a breeze. She is constantly in contact and quick to respond to any questions. They have an amazing list of recommended vendors, (we used most), and worked so well and professionally with other vendors we found on our own. She completely understood my vision and made sure that the wedding really reflected my and my husband's styles, not just whatever was popular on Pinterest. The day of the wedding was absolute perfection. Danielle spent the day making sure everything and everyone was where they needed be, while somehow never making herself known to the guests. I could not speak highly enough of this team, they are true gems and any bride, or groom, would be lucky to work with them.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Peri · Married on 04/01/2017

We are so glad that we hired Danielle to be our month of wedding coordinator. Both my husband and I work demanding full-time jobs, and it was difficult to plan the wedding at times, especially because we live out-of-state. Danielle stepped in at the perfect time to help us with our planning, taking the stress of communicating with all of our vendors off of our shoulders. She took care of many of the remaining details including day of timeline, reception and ceremony layout, rehearsal, etc. On the day of our wedding, Danielle took care of absolutely everything so that we could fully enjoy our wedding. Danielle was amazing to work with, and our wedding wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without her.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Mikaela · Married on 03/24/2017

Danielle assisted our small nonprofit team in the planning of our annual fundraising gala, an event with over 400 attendees and many vendors, sponsors, opinions, and moving pieces. This was not only our first time with an event planner, but her first time helping with an event of this sorts, but we couldn't have asked for more support from her. She handled a variety of vendors and tasks seamlessly and was the main point of contact for many of our connections for the event. Her organization, attention to detail, vision and flexibility with our team was incredible. Throughout our calls and meetings, she kept our team focused and organized in completing the tasks we needed to complete. Her knowledge of vendors and event experience was evident as she seamlessly assisted our staff in recommending vendors that would be the best fit. Her comments and recommendations were well thought out and her energy and passion for her work, and our cause, was extremely uplifting. Her compassion for our team, and her warm heart for our clients’ needs was evident.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Hanna · Married on 03/04/2017

I love Danielle and her team at Detailed I Do's! My now husband and I chose the partial planning package, and we consider it to be the single most important decision we made during wedding planning.
    She took my vision of the wedding, and with her eye and guidance it turned out even better and more beautiful than I imagined. She was great in vendor recommendations and communications, keeping us updated and on schedule with a planning timeline, and guiding us through the process and designs. That is not even mentioning what she and her assistant did on the day of the wedding. They were 2 steps ahead of everything, and we didn't have to worry about a single thing during the ceremony and reception. We were able to enjoy the time with family, friends, and each other. I highly recommend speaking with Detailed I Do's if you are starting to plan your wedding!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

Danielle is an incredibly detail oriented, efficient, and organized wedding planner. She thinks of everything so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding. I hired Danielle as a weekend of planner since I had the majority of my planning done, but she still did way more than what was expected of her the month leading up to the wedding. She is so sweet and bubbly and really made the planning a fun and enjoyable experience. I cannot thank Danielle enough for making the wedding go so smoothly with no hiccups. Her and her team executed the rehearsal and the wedding night flawlessly. Her team is also very sweet and very professional. I highly recommend hiring Danielle for your wedding. You will feel comfortable and confident that everything will go well and that everything has been reviewed, checked and double checked. Thank you Danielle!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Vivian · Married on 05/01/2016

Hiring Danielle was simply one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding in October! She has an incredible sense of style and really helped me to balance the latest trends with timeless, classic choices. We had high expectations of our big day and Danielle not only met, but exceeded them. She truly understands the importance of the details and planning alongside her was so much fun. Thank you Danielle for sending this detail-loving bride over the moon and for making the start of our new life together a truly memorable one!!

Sent on 05/26/2016
  • Y

Yunhwa · Married on 04/23/2016

When I hired a planner, I wasn't sure what to exactly expect. I met with other planners and they didn't fit my personality and was a tad too intense for me. When I met Danielle, I knew that we would be able to work together very well! I loved that she would send out gentle reminders for wedding to do's, because we all know how crazy wedding planning can get. On the day of, she made sure to take care of everything! I seriously did not have to worry about a thing! She made planning and the day of the best it could possibly be. Also, she really helped me create a wedding that was more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

Seriously, Brides: if you are considering booking with Danielle, DO IT! Danielle made my wedding day such a fun and relaxing memory for me. She was always eager to lend a hand throughout my planing process, and she made wedding planning fun and exciting, not just a boring to-do list to sort through every time we met or chatted over email or on the phone. Her excitement and bubbly personality alone made me even more excited for my wedding day each time we talked about it. Danielle helped me pick out my florist, calligrapher, and linen provider (who were TOP NOTCH - I would recommend them in a heartbeat, too), and she worked so well with the vendors I had selected. Our wedding was in North Georgia, about two hours away from Atlanta, and I felt so confident handing over everything to Danielle for our out-of-town event. She has such great vision for details, and her number one goal is to make sure that you are happy with how your special day turns out. From working with Danielle for several months, I knew that our wedding would be pretty and mirror my personality and style, but Danielle and our florist, Victory Blooms, OVER DELIVERED! When I walked into our venue, I was literally in awe of how stunning it really was. Danielle is really the sweetest, and I could not have imagined working with anyone else to plan our wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Beth · Married on 12/20/2015

I can not speak highly enough of Danielle. She went above and beyond throughout the entire process of wedding planning. When we began with the save the dates it was like she was in my head and knew exactly what I wanted...before I even knew I wanted it. She continued to create a perfectly themed wedding invitations. She was constantly pinning stuff for me on pinterest to look at and discuss for the wedding. When the wedding day rolled around she took care of everything. I was such a calm and collected bride for one reason...Danielle...I knew that I could trust her to set everything up and that her judgement calls would be exactly what I would want. She has the ability to envision your dream and help you make them come to life.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Jaime · Married on 10/10/2015

Danielle was absolutely amazing! We honestly couldn't have had a more amazing wedding without her. We hired her as our day of coordinator and she stepped in and saved the day right away. We had some trouble moments in planning that could have caused a lot of stress and worry, but she did not hesitate to take the lead and help us manage through them. E-mail, text, phone calls... she was so easy to get in touch with and always eager to help. I am naturally a planner myself, but there is no way I could have handled the weeks prior or the day of the wedding myself. We got married at the Fernbank Museum, which requires a lot of outside vendors and she did a fantastic job of managing all of them to ensure our wedding was perfect. We wouldn't be able to tell you if something did not go as planned, she literally handled everything that day and only checked in to make sure we were happy and to ensure we were in the right place at the right time. The day could not have gone any better. We were able to 100% enjoy the moment. We also had the pleasure of meeting her husband and her assistant as well- they are a great team together.

I would HIGHLY recommend her! I wish I would have hired her for a full time planner. She has great ideas and executes flawlessly. She has the best personality and can be very assertive with a sweet smile, I swear she could have been my best friend from the first time I met her!

Sent on 10/21/2015