Deswert Productions Reviews

29 | Reading, PA

29 Reviews for Deswert Productions

heidi · Married on 10/02/2004

If I could have given a higher rating than 5 I would have. When I decided to have video at my wedding it was the best decision ever wayne was fantastic. but what was even better was the day I got my dvd I finally was able to attend my wedding things I would have never known happend I was able to see. Ok back to wayne he was great and his work is awsome I work in the beauty field so I do ALOT of weddings and he was the best choice not only for price but most importanly quality I have been married for 6 years and I watch my wedding video over and over I also share with our 4 year old daughter.
    Thanks Wayne

Sent on 02/01/2011

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2011

The first time I talked to Wayne I knew he would be the perfect addition on our wedding day. He was friendly and very easy to talk to. His packages were very affordable, which made the decision even easier.

Wayne captured all of the special moments of our day that we will want to watch for years to come. Most of our guests didn't even realize that we had a videographer because he just blended right in.

We are so happy with our finished product! It's so nice to have the option to watch individual scenes from the wedding day or even just watch the short highlight clip. We are so glad we chose Wayne to be a part of our day!

Sent on 09/25/2011

Vanessa · Married on 07/19/2014

3.5

Not only did my husband and I love the video, EVERY person we showed it to was just as filled with loving watching the video as we all we the actual day of the wedding. Wayne did an amazing job capturing every moment and brining it back to life for us. I couldn't thank Wayne enough for not only being there, but really making it a great day and being himself. His interactions with the guests and with our friends and family were amazing and everyone who met him said the same! I was no bridezilla by any means but the one thing I wanted was to have the perfect videographor and without a doubt, we did.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Andrew & Maria · Married on 10/02/2010

0.0

We wish we could reverse the clock and NEVER call Deswert Productions. The sales speech Wayne gives you is excellent, but you cannot be prepared that two days before your wedding he decides to cancel on you and to send a young kid to video tape the most important day of your life! And you cannot find someone else at the very last minute. This is exactly what happened to us, but our nightmare just started. The video quality doesn't even match to high definition as we paid for. The sound before the ceremony is muffled and there is no sound during ceremony at all. Though we discussed a surprise perk I planned for my now husband at the beginning of the ceremony and REALLY wanted to have the reaction of the people and groom's men be captured on the video but NONE of that was taped! The procession had mostly the back of the heads and people's backs captured due to the shooting angle. As we mentioned before: No audio, not the readings, not the vowels, not the surprise call of my now wife to Russia to her mom... All of this is LOST!!! The entire video constantly goes in and out off focus, and the central point of the frame even on a still shot is a person's chest, not face. We suppose to have many interviews with guest and only 4 of them were taped. None of the other guests even made it to a film. We still have one of the guest's jacket at home, but cannot return it, since we do not know who was wearing it (or who actually attended the wedding). As many of you know that your day will be extremely busy and you will not be able to talk or remember everyone or what took place. So, if you want to be able to look back and actually have your wedding day captured, call someone else, NOT Deswert Productions! Also, The wedding was October 2nd we received the video in mid February. Sometimes it would take up to 10 days to get ANY reply whether email or by phone. Oh, yes, you may count on continuous video and then highlights, but you will get only 1/3 of your wedding and time you paid for. The only professional part of the whole experience was the software transisions between the chapters on the final video, but the program does this. And this is too a "cookie cutter"- the same software for all! So, if you visit your friend that went to the same chop-shop, their video will look just like yours and hopefully will have the sound to go with it. BUT, can you take the risk like this at your wedding day???? Do you want to deal with someone you can count on or be caught by a surprise at the last moment and it is too late to do anything about it? Do you want to have your most important day be captured for you, your family, your children to see later or take a chance to have it all but memories??? WE WISH WE NEVER MADE THAT PHONE CALL TO DESWERT PRODUCTIONS!!! Andy & Maria

Sent on 06/18/2011

Deswert Productions's reply:

Andy and Maria, I'm sorry you were not satisfied. With all due respect, I know you've had difficulty understanding certain things we've discussed and I'm sorry it has caused you to be unsatisfied with our product. We have consistently over-delivered on every single wedding we’ve done and I feel as if my long list of happy clients and reviews support both the quality of our work and our commitment and effort that we put forward for each and every one of our customers.

Let me address each of your concerns you listed in your review:
    1) You received your wedding video in the format you requested (Blu-Ray format in full HD). I'm sorry you didn't know that you needed a Blu-Ray player to play this format.
    2) I'm sorry you were expecting me to film personally. I made it very clear that the videographer would not be me as I was already booked for that day before we signed the contract.
    3) I'm also sorry you did not book my videographer for all of the hours you desired and that you didn't remember that his time was consecutive. He filmed the entire time you paid for, I assure you.

In the end, I believe my finished products speak for themselves and I stand behind my work.