Destiny's Delights Custom Cakes Reviews

4 | Wendell, NC

4 Reviews for Destiny's Delights Custom Cakes

4 Destiny's Delights Custom Cakes Reviews

Monica · Married on 08/25/2012

Cake was beautiful and delicious! Service was great and I definitely recommend destiny's delights to future customers! Our cake was exactly how we wanted! Our guests were super impressed :0)

Geraldine · Married on 05/26/2012

Hi Anshalica. Your service for our wedding renewal was A-1! I would recommend Destiny's Delight to anyone. You truly have a gift from God, and you are blessing so many others with it. Charles and Geraldine Smith

Stacie · Married on 10/10/2010

I enjoyed dealing with Anshalica of Destiny's Delights Custom Cakes! She was so helpful in assisting us with the design of our wedding cake. The cake was exactly what we wanted and more and so moist and delicious! We had many guests comment that it was the best wedding cake they ever had! I highly recommend her for any special occasion cake!

Shannon · event on: 06/02/2012

Anshalica has done cakes and helped me plan events for a long time. If I ever need advice about how to do my parties or events, she is the only one that I would even go to. She is always been a reliable person and I think very highly of her business.