59 Reviews for Destiny Photography, LLC

Canvas (3)
Flush Mount (2)
Proofs (2)
58 Destiny Photography, LLC Reviews

Destiny KNOWS what she is doing. My husband and I had the BEST experience with her. I planned my wedding out of state, and Destiny was always quick on the e-mail and phone responses, which really alleviated a lot of stress for me. When I went for my consult, Destiny had the whole wedding day completely broken down to the minute. Day of, we were right on time! Having been a part of many weddings, Destiny also had a lot of great advice for little detail pieces like where the cake table should be set up, or in what order the reception events should take place. Destiny was never pushy or difficult to communicate with. She wanted to make me and my family happy and as stress free as possible. She is a joy! You will be SO, SO happy with Destiny! (And so much less stressed) :)

Profile Picture Carole, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Destiny is such a fun person and amazing photographer! She has the best personality and is someone you want to be with on your wedding day. She's organized, knows what shot to do and when to do it, and gets things done. Plus, all my pictures were beautiful!! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Regina, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Destiny is AMAZING! All of the packages she offers are top notch and very affordable for every couples budget. She really cared about what we wanted to capture on our big day and didn't pressure us into doing the "typical" stiff wedding photos. We shopped around before picking a photographer and the one thing that really sold us on Destiny is that she truly cares about making your engagement photos and wedding photos exactly what you want and helping you look your best. We personally wanted to have the day of our wedding planned out so we got all the necessaries out of the way so we could just hangout and relax at our reception. Destiny was able to give us an almost to the minute time line of who needed to be where and what photos we'd be taking at that time. An example of this was our family photos at the church maybe took 15 minutes tops! We both have large families. The turn around time on getting edited photos back was very quick, for engagement photos around a month (time frame changes depending on if she is editing a wedding at the same time) and for wedding photos right around 3 weeks. Destiny is also VERY good about emailing and staying in contact through the whole process. She is truly one of the best photographers we have ever had the pleasure of working with! Strongly suggest setting up a consult meeting with her to see what all she has to offer!

Profile Picture Royce, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Destiny is incredibly talented, professional and personable. You won't find a better wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Leah, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Destiny did the photography for both my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures and she was fantastic! During both she was always on top of things and making sure we got the best shots. Once I got my pictures I was happy with every single one. Destiny does fantastic work and is such a joy to work with!!

Profile Picture Regan, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Destiny Photography did a wonderful job! She got all the pictures we wanted in the time frame allowed! We did all of our pictures before and it was perfect! I would recommend Destiny Photographt for anyone wanting great quality pictures! With our photography credit we got a disc with all the photos and printing rights in any size! She did me and my two sisters weddings and I guarantee she won't let you down!

Profile Picture Lindsee, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Destiny is incredible to work with! She's so sweet & she is amazing at what she does! She also has the best prices for the best quality around the Tulsa area!

Profile Picture Miranda, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Absolutely wonderful!! She is quick, but so personable! She makes you feel so comfortable! Her pics are stunning and unique! I help coordinate weddings, so I've seen/dealt with MANY different photographers, and I chose Destiny!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

Destiny and her assistant were such a delight to work with. We had a few wedding day schedule changes throughout the planning process and she was so helpful. She walked us through the most efficient timeline and provided clear, consistent communication. But enough about that...THE PICTURES! Getting the photos back was a treat. She captured my husband and I and our loved ones in our best light...literally and figuratively. I wasn't expecting to have that many picture choices of stunning photos with well framed backdrops. The photographers kept the mood light, kept us on schedule, and made it easy to have something to smile about on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Destiny was an amazing photographer! she made us feel very comfortable and I would recommend her to anyone. Ours pictures were simply stunning.

Profile Picture Beau, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Destiny was great! She did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and I couldn't be happier with the results! Our wedding album is beautiful and she is very professional to work with. She asked me a lot of questions to make sure our pictures would be exactly how I wanted them.

Profile Picture User6277614, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Destiny was wonderful to work with! We couldn't be happier with both our engagement and wedding pictures. I would highly recommend Destiny to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture User5161891, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Destiny was so great! I had a friend use her a few years back and I absolutely loved their pictures. Destiny was willing to travel from Tulsa to OKC for our wedding and it worked out great. She is super easy to work with and open to ideas. We were lucky to have a beautiful day in the middle of February and were able to take quite a few shots outside. We had time in between our ceremony and reception so Destiny, Joe, and I just walked around downtown OKC and we got some amazing shots. I'd recommend her a million times over!

Profile Picture Shelby, 2/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Destiny was wonderful to work with. My daughter and her husband loved working with her. Their personalities blended well together. Always on time and very professional.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Destiny was an absolute pleasure to work with! She photographed our engagement and wedding photos and did an exquisite job. She is great in large group settings and knows how to make you feel comfortable behind the lens. Her unique and creative style makes it difficult to "pick the good ones" - all of our images turned out perfect! She captured many irreplaceable Kodak moments that we are extremely grateful to have. Super friendly and competitively priced, I will most definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an event photographer. Thank you Destiny!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Destiny was absolutely, hands down, BRILLANT! I loved how attentive she was to me! Destiny actually was on maternity leave and had it scheduled to book NO WEDDINGS for the month of September so she could be with her new little girl, but told me she would be more than happy to take the time to do my wedding! I loved how flexible she was! For years all my friends had her as a photographer and I always had her in mind! She always got right back to me with any questions and concerns! One thing I really cherished was how involved she was with the wedding! She not only was a great photographer, but she kept everything in a timely matter to make sure we were on track and to make sure she got the photos that we wanted! It was like having a wedding planner too!!! Her pictures are amazing and the quality of her prints are fabulous! Destiny has great pricing and you definitely get more for your money with booking her!!!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Destiny is a professional all around. She had everything for the day of the wedding set up in a time line so my husband and I would know when she would be taking what photos. It was so helpful to have that timeline, beyond just for our photography needs but for us to know a play by play of how my husband & I's day will go. Since it was my husband and I's 1st time being married it was great to have a visual to know what to expect. We got married at Vesica Piscis Chapel in Catoosa. Destiny had shot there several time previous to our wedding so she was familiar of where to take photos, that would look the absolute best and how to work well with the sunlight. Since she had shot there, she was also familiar with the day of coordinators and how to work well with them and when to pull groups of people to take pictures. When my husband and I 1st went to visit the chapel to scope it out as a potential venue, there were several of Destiny's canvas photos in the chapel office. It was then that her work captured my attention and the beauty that could be captured in that chapel. I have also had several colleagues use her for their weddings and their photos turned out beautifully. At the end of our ceremony as our guests are beginning to enjoy the reception with our wedding party, my husband and I were whisked away to the bridal room to have a moment to ourselves and bask in the joy of just getting married. I thought we were by ourselves, in looking at our pictures Destiny had captured one of the most meaningful moments to me- me embracing my husband as I had said to him "We Are Finally Married" and wiping his tears away of joy that after 8 1/2 years of dating we were finally husband and wife. Destiny captured many moments like this that mean so much to us and our family. Besides being blessed with her photography skills, Destiny is just such a sweet person to work with!

Profile Picture Lauranne, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

My husband and I could not of been happier with Destiny as our photographer! She actually was the photographer from one of our friend's wedding 3 years ago that we were apart of and I just really loved her personality and enthusiasm. Before my husband and I even got engaged, I booked Destiny because I did not want my wedding day to not include her in it! She is so positive, full of life, and she takes pride in her job. We wanted that person of character and support on our wedding day. She really gets to know you and cares about what you want beforehand. She also is a support system. She always asks about everything else that you are dealing with as a bride and if you have any questions or need advice she is right there with you helping you figure it out..She meets with you as many times as you need and she is very organized. She wants your special day to be as perfect as you do. We actually even purchased one of her packages that included the engagement session. It was just as wonderful, the experience and the pictures AMAZING! There was not a complaint to be made. She made everything flow and it was all a success. We personally wouldn't choose anyone else!! Thank you Destiny!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Destiny was so great to work with and our wedding pictures turned out great!

Profile Picture User5139662, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Destiny is amazing! Not only is she the best at what she does but she is great to work with too! I will go to her for all my future photography needs and recommend her to anyone! We ended up with over 900 wedding photos and not one of them is less than great! Love Destiny and her work!

Profile Picture Marina, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Destiny is absolutely amazing! She did our engagement and wedding photos. We have received so many compliments on the quality of our pictures and are 100% happy with our pictures! Not only did she take wonderful pictures of us, but she helped us with figuring out when to do what on the day of the wedding and she worked with our DJ to make sure the night went smoothly. Thank you Destiny!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/3/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Destiny is absolutely fantastic! Not only did we get amazing pictures, but she led us through every step of the wedding! We knew exactly what to expect and when to expect it. She coordinated perfectly with our other vendors and made the day seamless, stress free.....PERFECT!!

Profile Picture Beth, 3/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

For our daughter's wedding, we were faced with a time/schedule dilemna. The chapel was available to us only for a limited time. How were we going to have the ceremony, get all the wedding pics taken, where would the bridal party get ready(since that wasn't an option at the church), all without leaving our guests waiting too long afterwards? When I contacted Destiny, she immediately sketched out a workable timetable, gave suggestions of nearby locations where the girls could get ready and also some alternatives in case "first look" pics needed to be taken indoors (wedding was scheduled in January). And this was all before I even signed a contract with her. She put my mind at ease and I knew she was MY GIRL! She returned phone calls promptly, was always professional, and was just such a delight to work with! When I look at the photos she took to commemorate the day, they put me right back in the moment. I'd hire her all over again!

Profile Picture Terri, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Destiny was such a pleasure to work with! My wedding pictures came out beautifully! I planned the whole wedding from out of state and Destiny was very responsive and flexible with my schedule. When I finally got to meet her it was like we already knew each other! She was great with making the schedule for the day, ensuring everything went smoothly. All of our family members commented on how great she was! So sweet and friendly but somehow able to stay out of the way while taking tons of pictures!! After the wedding, using our credit with her, we had her make a picture book for us and she did an amazing job! If you're torn between photographers, choose Destiny! You will definitely not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Destiny was absolutely wonderful to work with while planning for our big day! She had extremely creative ideas for the "First Look" and other shoots throughout the day, she was great about responding to emails, as well as helping plan the general layout of the wedding day. Above all, Destiny is such a kind, sweet and caring person and it was such a joy getting to work with her. I would highly recommend Destiny as the photographer for anyone's big day!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/12/13, 1 Review