Destine 2 Design by Nicola Haggins Reviews

5 Reviews for Destine 2 Design by Nicola Haggins

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

5 Destine 2 Design by Nicola Haggins Reviews

Michele · Married on 08/22/2009

ANYONE I hear that is having a wedding I jump to refer Nicola?s design. Her designs are unique and personalized just for you and most importantly the price is perfect. She is sweet and warm and takes an interest on what is best suitable for your needs. She is very detailed and efficient and will work with you to make your day non-stressful and memorable ? she is now a friend of mine! Thank you so much Nicky you and your family are all too kind! Xoxo Michele S (UniBou.com)

Martha · Married on 05/23/2008

I was referred to Destine 2 Design by a friend of a friend. I have been to many other weddings in my time, so when it came to my own wedding I knew exactly what I wanted and what I didnt want. I was assigned my creative consultant and she helped me with every little inch of the design process for my invitations and favors. I think the easiest process of my wedding was getting the invitations and favors. My Invitations were beautiful on time and priced right. I thank you so much Destine 2 Design and I will recommend you to everyone. See you in 2 years for my baby shower.

Tierra · Married on 12/15/2007

My wedding was on12/15/2007 and nicola did an excellent job. My wedding party was gold and cream. The invitations was the most creative, talented, and well designed for a short time notice. Everything on my wedding invitation was hand designed. My wedding party included 150 guest and she completed each one on time. She an excellent person to work with. She was well-mannered and very professional. The invitation included 14k gold spray also know as goldern lily with gold ribbon. She was very patient with my request and i mean i didn't have any clue how i wanted to design my invitation until i met Nicola. You can go to her with the slightest clue how you may want your invitation to be but she could tell you how you may want it to be just by you conversating with her. I was overjoyed with the outcome and she is doing my baby shower invitation and i refer her to any one who is planning anything and needs invitation Nicola has it all.

Sheila · Married on 10/12/2007

I loved Destine 2 Design..My daughter Leslie is working with them also for her Wedding in May. The invitations are beautiful! Nicola sent my daughter an email to discuss how her process was with her, but my daughter is not married yet so she could not post a review...My daughter Leslie asked me to post the review on behalf of both of us! Nicola listened to everything I said, she gave me 5 different samples. I choose all 5 (Just Joking) they were all beautiful it was hard to choose. She can be a bit pricey but she is very flexable with payment plans. My invitations were aprox $2,450 if I can recall and I ordered 250 of them..However it included everything from the maps the table cards the invitations and the menus. I have referred 4 other people to her (not all Weddings though) Some baby showers and a graduation for my niece. Anywho! Choose Nicky the customer service is off the hook! and everything is hand made. ( I should be her advertisement manager) :) Good luck ladies...it took me a while to find Mr.right but it was worth the wait!

• missyadi

yadira · Married on 05/22/2009

3.5
      3.0

Nicola, provided me with invitations. When i went for a consultation i explained that i wanted the invitations in the form of a gift box. When i received my invitations, they only had one ribbon as opposed to two. She mailed me some ribbon but it was not enough. Therefore, I had to go and buy ribbon at michael's which they didnt have enough for all my boxes. Back to invitations. They were not ready when they were promised. and some of them did not have tissue paper inside. That was another thing i had to go and buy. However, they were beautiful when i put em together.

Nicola, also made my programs and they were absolutely beautiful. However, they were not shipped at the time she said she would have em ready. When i emailed her asking for the date they would be shipped, she said she would ship em next day air and would arrive saturday. When saturday came and i asked where were my programs she said "i meant next saturday". In the end i did receive them before the wedding. I was just disappointed at all the little things that werent done.