22 Reviews for Destinations by Amy

Mexico (2)
Honeymoons (1)
Caribbean (1)
22 Destinations by Amy Reviews

Amy and Kate were amazing! They made everything easy and they respond so quickly! They definitely took a lot of the stress of wedding planning out and made sure it was a wonderful experience! We are already using them for another family trip and will continue to in the future! They are the best! THANK YOU! :)

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning
4.7

Destinations by Amy were great! They were quick and responsive!

Profile Picture Sydney, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely loved the Destinations by Amy Team. They made the wedding planning process a breeze from start to finish. All our family and friends shared that they were pleased with Amy and Kate when booking their trips. We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding, it was absolutely perfect. Amy helped us select an amazing location, Hyatt Ziva in Montego Bay, it's absolutely breathtaking. The prices were very reasonable and we feel once we arrived to our resort we were treated like royalty. We highly recommended going through Destinations by Amy!!!

Profile Picture Nadia, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Caribbean, Destn. Weddings, Travel Insurance
0.9

Use someone else!!! This is the most disorganized travel agency I have ever used.

Profile Picture Brian, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

This company was great to work with! Even when there were changes that popped up, they handled everything efficiently! I recommend them in the future to anyone.

Profile Picture Autumn, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This team rocks!!! I had over 30+ couples put their deposit down last minute and pay fully last minute.. because my friends are all last minute people. But, Kate and Amy spent their time making sure everyone got the group pricing and paid to go to our wedding in Punta cana at the hard rock. They called to check up and see if I had any questions, answered any annoying, crazy bride, tourist questions both from guests and I. They made our transportation, wedding planning, and stay the most stress free any bride could ask for! I honestly from the bottom to the top of my heart thank this team and they have gained a forever client!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amy and Kate worked with us planning accommodations for 40 guests traveling from many states to Mexico for our wedding. They were wonderful at explaining the process so we felt confident in them from the start. We knew we wanted to stay at the Riu Palace Pacifico, and were getting married elsewhere. They were able to get us good rates and additional group events that were well coordinated by the hotel event staff. They could not have done a better job and I will definitely work with them again when coordinating large group travel. All our guests had such a great time, they want to go back every year for an anniversary!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

we don't think we could have picked a better agency to work with. we put them through the ringer trying to find us a perfect resort and they went above and beyond to do it. The Grand Palladium Palace Resort spa & casino in Punta Cana was amazing and without Amy & Kate we would not have been able to enjoy it! thank you guys so much and we look forward to using them for future trips!

Profile Picture russell, 4/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Amy was awesome. She made sure I was completely informed of the whole wedding planning process. Amy helped me plan my destination wedding in Jamaica and it was magical!

Profile Picture Therese, 3/23/17, 1 Review
3.4

First of all, thanks to Amy and Kim for coordinating this event for us. The resort and the staff were fantastic and we plan to return next year!!! Two issues: 1) Timeframe did not meet the satisfaction for the travelers. I feel if we could have had more correspondences going out early it would have yielded in more attendees. Because our travelers were alerted a week (and for some) days before the due date this resulted in over 12 cancellations. Those cancellations resulted in us paying $4500 to resort. I'd strongly recommend a payment/installment plan (ex: 8 payments in a 8 month period) for future customers. 2) Responsiveness for customers: Several of my guests reported that they did not get a followup call in a timely manner; in fact one relative reported that her credit card was charged without her knowledge. As a result, she booked her hotel and flight stay outside of our group.

Profile Picture Crystal, 2/18/17, 1 Review
3.9

Planning a destination wedding sounds good in theory, but thank goodness Amy was there to connect all the pieces! She jumped in and helped me pick a great location, listened to my priority list (and budget) and helped me choose an intimate spot. She also touched base after we had planned most everything to see if there was anything else she could help with, which meant a lot. If you are having trouble getting everything organized and set for your destination wedding, Amy is your "go to". Thanks Amy!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

If you are planning a destination wedding.... there’s truly no better specialists to use! Upon getting engaged, I was feeling overwhelmed & I came across Destinations By Amy online & decided to give Amy a call. This was the BEST decision my husband and I could have made! Speaking with her for the first time we knew immediately we could trust her to help plan the best day of our lives! After our first conversation, we talked about locations & budgets & she sent us recommendations for resorts, what the perks of staying at/getting married at each resort were, & pricing packages for the time we were interested in going (SO HELPFUL!!!!). Once our decision was made to have our wedding at the Hard Rock Hotel in Riviera Maya, she began planning for us. She created our wedding web page, our electronic save the date (saved so much money by sending this way!), gave us access to a RSVP page where our guests could go to let us know whether they would be attending or not, and sent out our save the dates to all our guests! She put us in touch with the resort, initiated our contract, reserved our room block for us, & filled us in on all the details we needed to know that were important to our planning. Shortly after, we began also working with Kate from Destinations by Amy. Kate secured the travel & airport transfers for just about all of our guests! Being able to receive an updated spread sheet with guests who booked, dates of travel, flight info, etc. was AMAZING! Kate answered endless phone calls & emails from my guests and I about booking, traveling, the resort, etc. They truly made sure every little detail was seamless! Once we were on the resort, we were still able to reach out to them if we needed to and we even received a welcome/congratulations card to our room (so sweet!). In the days after the trip, all guests received the most genuine cards to our homes from Kate & Amy. I cannot thank Destinations By Amy enough for making sure our wedding was absolutely PERFECT!!!

Profile Picture Aimee, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Mexico, Destn. Weddings, Travel Insurance

Kim helped me and my wife with our honeymoon and she nailed it!! We went to the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort in Mexico. It was everything we dreamed of. Kim was very flexible with what we were looking and she matched it up perfectly. Thank you so much Kim. Definitely will be going back to her in the future =)

Profile Picture Andre, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Go with a travel agent they help take the stress and it of planning a honeymoon read below to what I had to say after the trip.
The honeymoon was AMAZING!! Both Christina and I had a blast we loved the resort and the people of St Lucia. We both would love to go back. We did get your note and the bottle of champagne we opened that the first night. We did several excursion and went to the other resorts many times. Thank you for all you did and provided to us we couldn't have done all that alone. We plan on going to another Sandals resort in the future we will stay in contact with you! Once again thank you for all you did to make our special week happen.

Profile Picture User7266405, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Kate with Destinations by Amy was so incredibly helpful in planning our Honeymoon, we had a few intro conversations and she planned a few options that fit just what we were looking for. Our trip was perfect and we really did not have to do any planning, it was wonderful. I would highly recommend using this service in booking your Honeymoon.

Profile Picture Heidi, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, Mexico

Destinations by Amy (Kim) planned my honeymoon to Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We stay at a Sandals resort. We had the most amazing week of our lives! Everything from the flight, food, and activities were perfect.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Amy was amazing! We weren't entirely sure where we wanted to go on our honeymoon but using the few requirements/stipulations we had, Amy provided us with a handful of options. Booking was very smooth and efficient. She made this one of the easiest parts of the wedding planning! She is very professional and courteous and we look forward to working with her again in the future!Thank you!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 11/22/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

My new husband and I just got back from our 11 day destination wedding and honeymoon all booked and planned by Amy. It could not have been better! She was such a great help though the whole process. When I started I only knew I wanted to get married in Mexico. When I was done Amy had helped me find the perfect resort that fit all our needs, find the perfect wedding package, coordinate with the local "Mexican" wedding planners, book my husband's and my stay, booked 25 of my guests, and also booked our honeymoon! This girl really can do it all!
She also helped answer all my questions as well as my guests. She was professional and knowledgeable!

Profile Picture Lacy, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Amy was awesome! She made planning a destination wedding as stress free as possible. She did such s great job and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a destination wedding.

Profile Picture Liz, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I couldn't have asked for a better travel coordinator for my destination wedding!!! Amy's professionalism, knowledge, and overall competency was so appreciated, as it made my wedding planning experience that much less stressful :-). I, as well as all of my guests, were so grateful for her services! Thanks, Amy!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 2/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Travel

From the moment we contacted Kate regarding planning an adults-only get-away with friends, we knew we were in great hands! Kate took the time to understand what we were looking for on our get-away so she could recommend resorts that aligned with our interests. Throughout our vacation planning, Kate was extremely responsive and went above and beyond to address our questions and concerns and help us prepare for our trip. When we arrived in paradise, we had a personal note from Kate and team welcoming us which truly embodies the level of service and personalization they provide. Can't wait to plan our next trip with Kate and Destinations by Amy!!!

Profile Picture Jamee, 10/3/09, 1 Review