Destination-Wedding-Experts Reviews

77 | Gaithersburg, MD

77 Reviews for Destination-Wedding-Experts

Cher · Married on 09/05/2015

Eileen helped us plan the wedding of our dreams ! She thought of everything and checked in regularly to make sure all of our needs and expectations were met. We could have not asked for a better agent and we will use her again for all of our travel needs! She is awesome and made sure we were taken care at our destination wedding in Negril Jamaica!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Janet was wonderful in helping me to plan the perfect honeymoon! She's friendly, professional, and polite. She sent multiple options for all inclusive resorts, even after I changed my mind several times. She was always quick to answer my emails and helped me out throughout the entire process. I quickly found that her pricing beat other travel agents and at times, even the resort pricing itself! I would definitly recommend using her services when planning your next trip!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Amber · Married on 07/18/2015

Janet and Travel Leaders made planning our honeymoon so easy. I would recommend them for any travel planning you want to be a fun, relaxing experience.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Eileen was great to work with. She really went above and beyond to take the stress our of planning our trip for our big day.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Carley · Married on 06/07/2015

Janet was fantastic!!! She helped us plan our wedding and honeymoon! I would definitely recommend her and travel leaders!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Matt · Married on 05/30/2015

I just returned from a honeymoon to St. Lucia which I booked with help from Eileen and Jill at Travel Leaders and it was awesome. Everything went so perfectly and was super easy to book with my busy schedule. I would highly recommend using this team for booking your travel needs and I look forward to booking future vacations with their help.

Sent on 06/12/2015

COurtney · Married on 05/29/2015

We worked with Janet Penyak as a travel agent for our honeymoon to Jamaica. She was so great with providing fast feedback and personal experience to several places we were interested in. I will definitely use her in the future as a travel agent for vacations!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney! It was our pleasure.

Stephen · Married on 05/02/2015

Eileen was excellent in helping us book our honeymoon at Sandals La Toc in St. Lucia. We were upgraded from a standard butler room to a room with a private pool. Excellent service and responsiveness during the process, not to mention a great deal! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Thank you, Stephen!

Bryan · Married on 03/29/2015

Brian booked our honeymoon at a Sandals resort in the Bahamas. Everything was perfect. He was always available to answer all of the questions that I had. He followed up with us during and after the honeymoon as well. He is very professional. I have already recommended him to other couples that we know.

Sent on 06/17/2015

steve · event on: 10/19/2014

WOW!!!! Our trip to Jamaica could be easily considered the most fascinating and pleasing days I've ever spent traveling. My satisfaction was only possible because of the great services offered by our butler services and hotel staff, which is totally receptive and energetic. We spent four nights at the Sandals Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, and during my stay I was provided with perfect food and entertainment presentations. Not only do I recommend booking with Travel Leaders of Columbia, but I also hope that everyone have the opportunity to interact with such a gorgeous place like Sandals Resort and Ocho Rios natural environment. We will definitely will be booking with Travel Leaders of Columbia again!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thanks for such kind words, Steve. We love hearing that people are so pleased with our service!

Adam · Married on 10/18/2014

Janet Penyak from Travel Leaders is wonderful! She helped me plan my honeymoon to the Dominican Republic down to the most excruciating detail. She was very responsive, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. I will definitely be using Travel Leaders for any future excursions! Thanks again Janet.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thank you, Adam! It was my pleasure, and I look forward to planning your next vacation.

Krissy · Married on 10/18/2014

At Travel Leaders, Janet Penyak, provided exceptional service to my husband and I for our honeymoon. She was very detailed, friendly and a great person to work with. I will definitely be using Janet in the future and would recommend her to friends and family any day.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence, Krissy! We look forward to planning your next trip!

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

Eileen was very quick at responding to all our questions and needs through our first time traveling out of the country. She set up all wedding planning with the resort and guided us with every step on how to execute the wedding process. The wedding was more beautiful than we could of asked for. We wouldn't have wanted it any other way

Sent on 10/21/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thank you, Katie. It was my pleasure.

Thanks for sharing your pictures, they are gorgeous!

Brett · Married on 09/29/2014

Eileen was great to work with. She is professional in all aspects. She made planning our honeymoon a breeze. We simply told here where we were thinking of going, and our budget, and she made it happen. It was super helpful to have someone else plan our honeymoon since we had so much to do already with planning our wedding. She gave us information on the resort we were going to and promptly answered any questions we had. She also was a huge help when the airlines messed up our flights with cancellations and delays, she immediately jumped in to help!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thank you, Brett! We're happy to help. Congratulations!

ashley · Married on 09/28/2014

We used this travel agency to book our honeymoon and could not be happier with the results. Not only was the experience great but also our travel agent Janet made the process smooth and seamless. When we first started to look at places to travel for our honeymoon we had some ideas but where not really sure where to go. Janet suggested the Dominican Republic for a great honeymoon experience. After doing some research on the Dominican Republic it looked like the perfect place to travel for a honeymoon. Janet made the process of picking a resort just as easy as the place to go. She gave us several different options in resorts based on amenities and budget. We were never pressured or pushed be the more expensive options which was so nice. This being our first international flight we were a little nervous about what to expect. When we did take the trip everything was laid out perfectly for us in the book that Janet provided. Getting around a in a foreign country can be a little intimating but, not with using a travel agent. If you want a flawless honeymoon with nothing to worry about you are in great hands.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thanks so much, Ashley! It was my pleasure to work with you!

Colishia · Married on 09/20/2014

Thanks to Janet and Travel Leaders for their professionalism and booking the best Honeymoon that we could've asked for. Janet was always there to answer any questions or concerns that my husband and I may have had, she helped planed our trip where we arrived to our resort in style "personal driver", and all of our reservations was a done deal. When we plan our next trip, we will definitely call Janet!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Colishia, and all your kind words. We're here when you need us!

Sadie · Married on 09/08/2014

Eileen was mine and my husband's travel agent for out honeymoon. Neither of us had really been on a big vacation before and felt like we needed some assistance. We decided to check out the local travel agency and are so happy we did! They found us the best deal for what we wanted! Eileen recommended Sandals Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. She helped us book a fantastic room with an oceanfront view.This all inclusive, resort was perfect for us. It had a combination of adventure, romance, and social aspects that we wanted! It was also nice to have her call and book some excursions for us. We just told her what we wanted and she made it happen in a timely manner! We will always go back to Eileen at travel lenders for all of our big vacations! I highly recommend using travel ageants on any big trip, especially honeymoons! I wouldn't have been able to book as great a trip or as cheap as she did for us! We can't wait to go back and book again for anniversaries.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

We're so glad we were able to make your special trip so memorable! You deserve it!

Natalie · Married on 09/08/2014

We booked our honeymoon with through Travel Leaders to Sandals Grande St Lucian. The experience was amazing! Janet with Travel Leaders took care of all the planning for us which was nice from having to plan a wedding. From the flight to the transportation to the resort everything was seamless. Sandals all inclusive resort was perfect! No complaints on anything- food and service was flawless and we will definatly go back to a Sandals resort and book with Travel Leaders. Words can not describe the beauty of St Lucia and I recommend it to anyone- it is a MUST see place! Thanks again to Janet with Travel Leaders for helping our honeymoon be all we ever dreamed it to be!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thank you, Natalie! It was my pleasure to work with you. Congratulations to you and Chevis!

Samantha · Married on 05/03/2014

Janet Penyak at Travel Leaders was our consultant and went above and beyond in helping us choose the perfect honeymoon destination within our budget and with everything we were looking for in a resort. Janet was always available and extremely responsive (very important when under the stress of planning a wedding!) in answering any questions we had about choosing and booking our honeymoon. I have since recommended Travel Leaders to other friends who were looking for the perfect destination and they were also just as satisfied!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Destination-Wedding-Experts's reply:

Thanks so much for your vote of confidence, Samantha! Glad we could be of service.

Jay · Married on 10/19/2013

I wasn't going to use a travel agent at first because I've put together many large trips to foreign countries. However, with everything going on, I decided to get some help. These guys were great at giving me lots of options I hadn't thought about and lots to choose from. They handled everything and the vacation went great. They even arranged for transportation and for us to have a representive over there in a foreign speaking country to help us with anything we needed. Great service.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2013

We used a travel agent because there were so many options that we needed some more information about each location. We knew we wanted to do Sandals. We ultimately chose La Toc in St. Lucia. There are also so many room categories that it was nice to hear first hand some details about the different rooms. I really liked the idea of a Butler category room and also thought the personal pool would be nice. My husband thought otherwise, but the travel agent helped convince him! We stayed in the Sunset Bluff Butler Suites. Elizabeth was very helpful through the whole process!

Sent on 12/09/2013

My wife and I used Travel Leaders of Columbia to plan our honeymoon to St. Lucia. They were fantastic! At first we did not even know where we wanted to go, so we sat down with the owner Eileen. She has been to pretty much every resort in the Caribbean and her expertise helped us pick the perfect honeymoon destination. She recommended Sandals La Toc and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice and the service she provided. We will definitely be back to book our future trips with them, because they made it so easy with their knowledge and seamless transaction! You can’t go wrong with Travel Leaders of Columbia!

Kelly · Married on 08/24/2013

Tara was wonderful to work with fir our honeymoon

Tricia · Married on 08/12/2013

We planned a destination wedding at Sandals Grande Riviera Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Eileen Nason of Travel Leaders helped us so much with everything from booking the resort, sending the necessary paperwork to be filed in Jamaica prior to our trip, and coordinating with the resort wedding team on our behalf. With Eileen's experience in destination weddings we didn't have to worry about a thing and she made sure everything was taken care of for us before our trip/wedding. I would highly recommend Eileen and her team at Travel Leaders for anyone thinking of a destinaton wedding or vacation in the future!

Sabrina · Married on 08/10/2013

My new husband and I chose the Sandals Montego Bay Resort with the help of Connie at Travel Leaders. Overall, we were very pleased with everything from the beginning (especially Connie) to the end, and even more happy with the wedding department staff, and workers at Sandals, who really made us feel at home. They did a fabulous job on my makeup and I couldn't have been happier my dream was coming true. Our photographer, was also awesome our pictures are outstanding. So I would highly recommend anyone considering a Jamaican wedding to pick Sandals and use Travel Leaders. I couldn't ask for better people help my dream come true

Sent on 08/27/2013