Destination Bridal Salon Reviews

13 | Tampa, FL

13 Reviews for Destination Bridal Salon

Lori · Married on 04/21/2018

She did an awesome job to my hair. I got so many compliments that day.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Alyse · Married on 11/05/2016

Meredith did my hair and makeup for a wedding I was attending. She did an amazing job and listened to what I wanted. She made me look and feel beautiful. I would highly recommend her and I would definitely go to her again.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2016

I’m looking good and feeling confident in my photos because Meredith did my hair and makeup. I was so nervous because I am very particular but she stayed in communication and made adjustments until it was just how I wanted it. My makeup was gorgeous and not too overdone!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Debbie · Married on 06/15/2016

Meredith was so professional yet friendly. I have curly hair, which most people aren't good with, and she was able to style it exactly as I described.

Sent on 05/26/2016

There shouldn't be any decision making other than deciding to book with Destination Bridal Salon! Meredith is an amazing and talented individual; I wouldn't trust anyone other than her on my special day!! Book an appointment now, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Marilyn · Married on 05/07/2016

I was attending a rehearsal dinner recently and needed a casual tropical updo. Fortunately, I found Meredith whose creativity, professionalism and intuitive approach was EXACTLY what I was hoping to find! She made the whole process delightfully magical! I can confidently recommend Destination Bridal Salon and will return for all of my special occasions.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Meredith was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was recommended by a friend who raved about her. From the moment I contacted her she was pleasant a personable. She knew exactly what I was looking for and added a little extra touch to my daughters hair. My hair was beautiful on my wedding day and stayed in place. I would recommend destination bridal salon to anyone in the greater Tampa Bay Area looking for someone affordable and really good at what she does.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/25/2015

Meredith brings a unique quality of individualism to the world of beauty! She has an astounding ability to see each persons personal qualities! Great eye Meredith! People will be lucky to have you create their persnal transformation for that special day!!

Kerri · Married on 03/28/2015

Meredith was great to work with from the trial run to the wedding day. She was very professional and did an amazing job making me and my girls beautiful.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Katie · Married on 02/14/2015

When it came time for my wedding, I knew I had to have Meredith do my hair. She gave me a stunning updo that flattered my face and stayed put until the next morning. She did an amazing job mimicking styles my entire bridal party picked out. She’s a magician!

Adrian · Married on 08/29/2014

Highly recommend. Professional, reliable, experienced and TALENTED!! Thank you , you are truly the best of the best!!

Audrey · Married on 11/02/2013

When I got married, Meredith did all of my bridesmaids hair. She was amazing and efficient. All of the girls gave her their ideas and she was able to perfect each up-do. She is definitely the best!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Brian · Married on 04/30/2016

Nothing but professionalism, top of the line service. My groomsmen all looked sharp!

Sent on 05/26/2016