Destin Wedding Company Reviews

Destin Wedding Company 5
Destin Wedding Company 6
Destin Wedding Company 7

Nguyet · Married on 04/15/2017

They have helped me through my wedding. I was really nervous but I was glad to have the planner by my side.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/01/2017

Destin wedding company was great! Randa was my wedding planner and did s great job...I wouldn't have changed a thing!! It was a perfect day:)

Sent on 05/03/2017

Andrea · Married on 03/17/2017

We had a perfect experience. Everything went so smoothly. This was a destination for us,and the planning was made so easy with being so far away. Randa couldn't have been more helpful with anything we needed. We also had a tent on the beach for the reception, it was awesome!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Shalynne · Married on 11/11/2016

Where do I start?! The Destin Company is simply AMAZING! I was referred to them by a coworker, which is the first clue at how awesome they are. Their customer service is exceptional. I've never worked with a company so dedicated to providing top notch customer service, no matter what it takes. The owners, Bill and Susan, were readily available at any given moment. I was free to text, call or email them at any time and was sure to receive a timely response. Planning a wedding from states away can be stressful, but DWC did everything they could to eliminate that stress. They continuously told me that they wanted it to be the best day of my life and that it was! I recommend a Day of Planning to anyone that can make it. Meeting the owners and the vendors l, who were also great, gave me such peace of mind, and honestly... the meeting was so fun! They're so energetic, flexible, and just down-to-earth. It's obvious that they love what they do!

And let's talk about the wedding... the unforgettable wedding! I hadn't met Victoria, our day of wedding planner, until the day of rehearsal. That said, you would've thought she was a part of the planning the entire time! She did not miss a beat. She was on top of every detail and again, was SO MUCH FUN! I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of because she took care of it all. We were so into the moment that we may have forgotten some things if she wasn't there! That's how it should be, right?! The couple should be able to soak it all in without worry. And the other workers we met day of we're so polite, helpful and fun. Gah, I'm forever grateful for Victoria and crew!

As you can tell, I'd recommend DWC to anyone interested in having a wedding that's basically like a fairytale! I can't thank them enough! Our guests are still talking about it!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Billy and Susan were very accommodating with our speedy timeline and helped work out every detail of the reception. The cake was gorgeous and the food was great. The florist absolutely NAILED our vision for the arbor and our arrangements. The photographers were great and captured every beautiful moment of our big day. Our day-of coordinator Kelly was amazing and helped me get ready every step of the way and made sure everything went off without a hitch. The best part of using DWC was that the whole day was worry-free for the wedding party, all we had to do was show up and have a great time! Our wedding was an absolute fairytale and could not have been more perfect!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Megan · Married on 09/30/2016

When they say they handle everything, they literally mean they handle everything! My wedding was absolutely perfect because of Destin Wedding Company!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Trisha · Married on 09/16/2016

We had an amazing experience with Destin Wedding Company! Back in January we did a lot of research on several different companies in and around Destin and we couldn't find anything comparable to Destin Wedding Company. We live in Texas so most our communication was thru phone or email and Susan and Billy stayed on top of communicating with us from day 1. They were able to answer my endless list of questions, and provide a lot of great information. We knew almost instantly from our initial contact with Destin Wedding Company that they were the ones we would go with. They provide all the information up front, so there is no hidden cost or fees. Billy was very helpful with helping us to decide on which home would be best for us to not only stay at but also have our reception.
    We met with the company in late April to do our day full of planning. It was organized, quick and efficient! We did a lot of planning in one day that most spend weeks to months doing! Definitely my type of planning- quick and easy! We were able to make decisions, show and send pictures And they made it happen. If we were unsure of things they were perfectly okay with waiting for us to decide.
    On our wedding day,just a few short hours before our ceremony it began to poor....to storm... And the radar was not looking very promising. Randa, our coordinator was beyond amazing with providing options, being patient, and first and foremost making sure it was perfect and what my husband and I wanted. We made last minute changes, which required moving of furniture- but not a single member of the company hesitated doing what we requested to be done. They truly went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect for us! And in the end the sun came out and rain went away!!
    I can't say enough positive things about Randa- she was great and Was there for us constantly! She was positive, helpful, and the wedding party and guests spoke highly of her as well! The entire company was great before, during and after!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Tanya · Married on 09/10/2016

Randa was the absolute best. I could have not asked for a better wedding planner. Her assistants were very helpful & super sweet. Anything we needed she was already on top of it! Highly recommend the Destin Wedding Company. ??

Sent on 09/12/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

I would highly recommend Destin Wedding Company. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Antika, our wedding coordinator was awesome. She took care of everything!

Sent on 09/18/2016

t · Married on 08/27/2016

i would DEFINITELY recommend Susan and Bill Parker at the Destin Wedding Company if you are considering a beach wedding. Every foreseeable accommodation was made, and even all the last minute anxieties of both bride and bride's mother had already been addressed! We even made some last minutes changes to the ceremony ... "no problem". And all the guests were amazed, too, and have so many compliments about the whole affair. From wedding and reception sites to DJ to bartender to everyone who served the food and cut the cake, this was truly magical, a dream wedding. Thank You to Susan and Bill, and all the staff...words will never be enough

Sent on 09/06/2016

Gay · Married on 07/30/2016

Randa was great! The day went smoothly with no issues. The Destin wedding company was easy to work with and took all the worries away from us from the first day of planning. They are great and I recommend them 100%. Planning a Destination wedding was easy working with these professionals. My daughter said,"it was more then she could of ever dreamed or imagined it could be." I had a very happy bride!!!!! Thanks again

Sent on 08/08/2016

Karen · Married on 07/28/2016

Destin Wedding company was fabulous. I worked with Susan and Billy starting a year before the wedding date. They are both wonderful! Everything was how my daughter wanted it. The food from Marlins grill was fabulous. The decor was set up perfectly. My daughter was so happy and I would not have picked anyone else but Susan and Billy at Destin wedding company to make her dream come true!!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Nicholas · Married on 06/25/2016

We absolutely loved everything. We couldn't have went through a better company. Their attention to detail on everything made our night fantastic. The entire staff made us feel so special and I loved how you guys dressed up to match the theme that we went with. It was perfect.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Beth · Married on 06/22/2016

Such an easy planning process, didn't have to worry about 1 thing. Ceremony and reception went so smoothly. I had so many compliments from guests saying, we had the best wedding ever..
    Many thanks to Randa who stayed in touch with me through the whole process gave me a time line and stuck to it.
    Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!

Sent on 07/01/2016

John and Amandalynn · Married on 06/18/2016

As a bride to be, I was so nervous to have a destination wedding. I knew that it was going to be beautiful, but I was hesitant because of how stressful it seemed to plan my big day being 1,000 miles away. When I came in contact with The Destin Wedding Company I felt immediate relief. From the first day I contacted them until the day I walked down the aisle they always put US (the bride and groom) first. Their fun and bubbly personalities made the whole process so easy and so fun! Billy and Susan exceeded our expectations times infinity and the whole day turned out better than any of us could have ever imagined!! Everyone was so pleasant and so prompt and made sure everything was perfect for us. They really love their clients and I am forever grateful that we found them!!! Billy and Susan, thank you SOOOO much for making our day so memorable and so beautiful!! We absolutely love you guys.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

Randa was a blessing to me. If I called her 50 times I didn't call her enough is how she made me feel. I was nervous about my wedding because it was a destination wedding but it turned out to be everything I imagined it to be. Anything I was stressed about Randa took it on to take it off of me.. Absolutely love her!!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Karen · Married on 06/04/2016

They know what they are doing! The entire wedding process from start to finish was so much fun! I'm sad it's over :( they made our special day so much more than I could ever dream for!!! Thank you Susan Billy and especially Randa!!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jana · Married on 05/21/2016

I have never and I repeat Never attended such an amazing, and put together wedding! High class times 5! Ladies, you have it going on! If you haven't contacted these ladies... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!? Antika was freaking amazing! Classy to the 10th power??

Sent on 05/21/2016

Pamela · Married on 05/21/2016

I would highly recommend Destin Wedding Company. We met with Susan and Billy and Randa several months before the wedding for the planning process. It was amazing how we had my daughter's wedding day planned in around 4 hours. They had everyone from the photographer to the florist scheduled to meet with us that day. They were so organized that it made the planning day easy. We communicated via email and phone and Susan was excellent about responding in a timely manner. The wedding day was just perfect. Randa Fowler is such a wonderful, hard working event coordinator. We were so blessed to have her. The wedding day was flawless because of all her hard work. I would encourage anyone to do a destination wedding in Destin with the wonderful, professional team at Destin Wedding Company.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Tracy · Married on 05/21/2016

I have waited to post this review only because I wanted to direct those shopping for a wedding vendor in the right direction, without my emotions in the way! Planning a Destination Wedding can be frustrating and difficult, depending on how involved you wish to be or not to be! In my case, I choose to be INVOLVED and I found the PERFECT company to allow me to do just that, after all I was planning a "Fairytale Wedding" 1,215 miles away! The Destin Wedding Company "TEAM" were scored a Perfect 5 STARS, because they worked as a "TEAM" they worked with Precision, always putting into action my heartfelt wishes for my daughter's most important day. Billy was the "GLUE", if things needed to happen, he worked tirelessly making sure his staff made our dreams and wishes came true. He never said "NO"! he was creative when solving problems and truly cared about every tiny detail. I am forever "Thankful" for my Wedding Coordinator, Antika. Antika would have scored a Perfect 10 if I could have given additional marks. Antika listened and implemented every action necessary with grace and ease. She kept things moving, never missing a beat. Her Assistant, Antashia, was also impressive. As the Mother of the Bride, this Trio, gave me the confidence that I would be able to trust, relax and enjoy my daughter on her wedding day. In addition, we used J. Parker Photographer & Design, to photograph the wedding. Jeff was the icing on the cake! I will hire him for every event I plan until I die! He is Fun, Talented, Conscientious, Creative and the biggest Blessing to document the memories of this Perfect Fairytale Wedding. My advice is to find a company that will listen to you. Hire a company that is flexible and prior to hiring make sure you check out the vendors they use. Make sure you personally like and can communicate with the bakery, florist, DJ and food cater. Thank you Destin Wedding Company for the "Cinderella Wedding", the fairytale wedding where dreams did come true! Congrats!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Annika did a wonderful job. Went above and beyond. Made our day really special.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Destin wedding company was an awesome way to go, we got the perfect beach wedding, the way we wanted it, hassle free, barely lifted a finger and got a dream wedding. Antika our wedding coordinator was perfect, she was right there for every question we had and made sure the night ran 100% smooth! Highly recommend for anyone looking at doing a Destin-nation wedding!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Couldn't be happier! Destin Wedding Company, and our day of coordinator, Randa, were AMAZING. Randa made sure myself and my groom were happy the whole evening. She made sure everyone was on the same page during the rehearsal. Day of went smoothly, and all our guests were happy! Ceremony site was beautiful, cake was DELICIOUS, DJ played good music and was very accommodating, set up and take down was quick, and we were able to enjoy every minute!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Katy · Married on 03/05/2016

This is the hardest review to write!! Not because I have nothing to say, but because I have soooo much to say about Destin Wedding Company!!! I knew I couldn't a destination wedding all alone, so I did some research and found DWC and decided to give it a shot! Let me just say, I was NOT disappointed!!! We went down for a whole day and met with our wedding coordinator (Randa) and picked out essentially everything for the wedding. I am a bit of control, OCD, type A personality so it was so difficult to put something so meaningful into someone else hands, but I did it! I knew I wanted to spend my wedding day with my girls drinking mimosas and getting all dolled up, and that's exactly what I did! I never lifted a finger - and it was fabulous! DWC is on the ball, they were great with getting everything planned, setting up, tearing down, dealing with everything that pops up along the way. Susan and Bill are probably the sweetest people ever and were really attentive during this whole 1.5 year long process. Calmed my fears about the weather too (two weeks away from the wedding, Type A personality like I said haha). Now let me talk a little about my wedding coordinator Randa. I'm not sure I could have survived the weekend, or heck the whole wedding process, without her. My dad is a retired Army Colonial, so he's very schedule, time specific oriented and even he was super impressed with DWC and Randa - which is huge!!!!! She had everything down to a T the day before and day of the wedding. She took charge and got things done, and had such a wonderful attitude the whole time! She took control of things that went wrong with other vendors and even had a drink in my husband and my hand before we even entered the reception!!! She was attentive to us the whole night, while still running around and doing everything else. In short, hire these guys- you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Jennider · Married on 10/24/2015

Perfect wedding! Everyone was helpful and on spot!

Sent on 12/14/2015