Destin Wedding Company Reviews

Destin Wedding Company 5
Destin Wedding Company 6
Destin Wedding Company 7

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Wonderful job done by Kelly and boys. We enjoyed ourselves!

Patricia · Married on 09/30/2017

Kelly and Tony we're wonderful. Everything was fabulous. They worked very hard even with the rain. Food was delicious. We had a fantastic day! I will sure recommend DestinWeddingCompany to anyone!

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Antika and RJ were so kind and accommodating and made my friend's wedding stress-free and completely enjoyable! They blended in seamlessly and seemed more like wedding guests than event staff... but our cups were never empty and we wanted for nothing during the entire event! If I weren't already married, I'd hire them in a second! Super laid back yet professional services all day!

J · Married on 09/30/2017

Antika and her amazing captain RJ did an amazing job.Amazing people.

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

I was helping the bride on the wedding day to help relay her concerns to the wedding coordinator, Antika. Antika stayed calm & professional throughout it all. Thanks for making my friend's wedding what she wanted!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/29/2017

Destin Wedding Company is an extremely professional business that has perfected their craft. They worked with us extremely well, and went above and beyond. We were offered so many freebies(I.e drone photography), and everything was done very expeditiously. With the wife and I both being military we didn’t have much time to do anything, so they grabbed it by the horns making our lives very easy.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

This company is fantastic. Our reception was fabulous, fun, food was great. RJ & Randa were awesome to work with during this fabulous event!! I recommend them highly!

Steven · Married on 09/23/2017

Tony was very hard working and did so much to make sure my friends wedding was the best there was. I have to say both tony and Kelly were very hard working and made sure all ends were covered

Nichole · Married on 09/23/2017

The Destin wedding company has been incredible. Every step has been easy and very clear, and Kelly was very supportive and responsive to many changes the day of the wedding. Highly recommend.

Patty · Married on 09/23/2017

Anyone planning a destination wedding should really look into the Destin Wedding Company! First of all Destin is a beautiful place with the best beaches and then this company is a one stop shop with 5 star service! Susan, Bill and Randa were amazing!! Also the flowers were exactly what I wanted and the food and cake were on point! Do not hesitate to book with them, I promise you won't regret a thing!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Destin Wedding Company 8
  • c.bride

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

We are so glad that we chose the Destin Wedding Company! Susan and Billy were so wonderful to work with! They were very flexible with our needs from the beginning and were open to new ideas. During our wedding planning day they were organized and informative, giving us tips and advice on aspects we hadn't even considered. Billy shared photos and videos to give us plenty of examples on what they were capable of doing, which was very reassuring in the process. Communication between us and DWC leading up to our wedding day was consistent, they made sure to get all the details down. On our wedding day we were speechless at everything they had done. It was more than perfect, it was a dream (many of our guests told us this afterwards as well)! The ceremony set up was beautiful and you could see all the hard work the crew put into the setup, the flowers were breathtaking, our wedding planner Kelly was amazingly kind and sweet. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was flawless and communicated exquisitely. Billy and Susan were there to make sure everything ran smoothly and even asked us how it was going, we couldn't express enough how grateful we were for everything they had done! The next day we got asked, "So what went wrong? Something always goes wrong on your wedding day... What was it for you?" My husband and I looked at each other and laughed and said, "actually nothing went wrong, it was perfect!" We and our guests were exceedingly happy with the turnout.
    Thank you Susan and Billy!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Destin Wedding Company 16
    Destin Wedding Company 17
    Destin Wedding Company 18

Terry · Married on 09/16/2017

Antika and her team did an outstanding job and I really appreciate every thing.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Michael · Married on 09/16/2017

Ahhh lemme tell ya. By far the best company to orchestrate the wedding, catering, etc. very personable and they genuily seem to enjoy their work. Hell they even wash and dry your dishes so you have no worries from start to finish of your wedding planning event. Two thumbs up for Destin wedding company and their outstanding work and crew. Randa will ensure your stress free and enjoy your experience:

Sent on 09/16/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/09/2017

Randa and the Destin wedding company made our wedding an absolute dream!! It was truly the best day of my life and I couldn't have done it without Randa by my side all day!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/31/2017

I would recommend Destin Wedding Company to any bride! Randa, Susan, and Billy are the nicest people ever and my wedding was so much more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! They made planning the wedding and picking the houses super easy and always answers all of my questions right away and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. Seriously if you want a stress free beautiful destination wedding use them!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Kristi · Married on 07/22/2017

Destin Wedding Company made everything seamless and stress-free. This is the absolute best way to plan a wedding because you get to customize what you want while they coordinate all the vendors. I feel I saved money versus having to coordinate all the different vendors myself. Randa was amazing for the day of coordination. Every recommendation I received from Randa and her team was amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for beach wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Candra · Married on 06/24/2017

I had a great experience with Destin Wedding Company! From day one, Susan and Billy answered all of the questions that I had whether I called or sent an email. They did a great job reassuring me that everything would flow smoothly on the day of the wedding and that expectation was truly met. On the day of the wedding, Randa did a GREAT JOB of keeping everything on time and running smoothly! Out guests loved everything and kept commenting on how beautiful everything was. Because of Randa and everyone else with DWC, my husband and I had a stress free, fun wedding day!! You can't go wrong with them!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Tina · Married on 06/10/2017

Wow,, wedding of the century. The Destin Wedding Company exceeded ourexpectations and more. Hey made this the most memorable day of all of our lives in a beautiful setting. They are truly a gem of the Emerald Coast.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Keeley · Married on 05/28/2017

Destin Wedding Company did an amazing job for our wedding! Billy, Susan, and Randa were all truly wonderful and great to work with! They handled everything, making the wedding planning process so easy! The wedding was gorgeous!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone planning a Destin wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Erica · Married on 05/27/2017

I would recommend any couple to use The Destin Wedding Company for their wedding vendor. Everything about them is great, especially Randa. She is one amazing coordinator. If I could do it all over again I would choose them.
    Mr. & Mrs. Chianti Johnson

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kim · Married on 05/25/2017

We are proud to say we were the first Irish /international couple the Destin Wedding Company have worked with, although we can't imagine why! The whole experience was truly amazing. Susan, Billy and team were so helpful, nothing was a problem for them. The fact that we were so far away planning was not a problem. All of the services we required for the day we more than catered for from flowers to dancing and everything in between! We felt in great hands from the day of planning to the big day! We both highly recommend the Destin Wedding Company and all their team to anyone considering a beautiful beach wedding abroad in paradise!! Kim & Doug

Sent on 06/10/2017

Angie · Married on 05/06/2017

We recently had a beach wedding in Santa Rosa Beach, FL though DWC and we cannot say enough wonderful things about them! My husband and I traveled from Michigan for our wedding and from the time that we visited Billy and Susan almost a year and a half ago to plan our wedding, we felt so welcomed! Billy and Susan are so kind, helpful, and genuinely enjoy what they do. They helped us plan every detail of our wedding, including our flowers, food, and cake. We had Morih (sp?) as our wedding coordinator and she was fabulous! She was very helpful in making sure everything smoothly the day of our wedding and she made everything easy on me as the bride. We also had Jeff as the DJ and Chris as our bartender, who were also awesome and really kept made sure our guests had a great time. Even though we were planning our wedding out of state, the ceremony and reception details were perfect, which is great considering we didn't get to see everything in person before everything was finalized. All in all, working with DWC was an excellent experience and we highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to get married in the Destin area! Thanks again Billy and Susan!!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2017

The Destin Wedding Company was amazing! They are so thorough and took care of every detail. Nothing went wrong on our day!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Diane · Married on 04/29/2017

i decided to go with Destin Wedding Company because of their high ratings. Were they ever so right and much more! Every detail was perfect, every phone call made was either answered right away or returned quickly. Communication is what makes a company successful and this company has it down pat! Our wedding coordinator Kelly made this brides day a breeze! Her personal touches truly grabbed my heart and her personality is a delight for any bride! I feel I made a friend for life! Thank you Destin Wedding Company for making my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Barry · Married on 04/29/2017

They took care of everything. My advice is to make sure you write everything down so you are organized. We planned our wedding from Oklahoma and came down once to meet with Susan. We kept in contact with them and the photographer throughout the whole time. Once we got there it was so easy. Victoria took care of everything we needed and wanted. They are awesome. A few people there are going to use them for there renewal of vows because of what they saw and how great everything went. Thanks you Destin Wedding Company for making our wedding of our dreams come true.

Sent on 05/01/2017