Desserts by Mae Reviews

3 | Washington, DC

3 Reviews for Desserts by Mae

• User3711971 · 2+ years ago

Cathy Neiderer and Desserts by Mae were recommended to us by a friend. Cathy was wonderful to work with and the cake was incredible. I had the taste of our salted caramel, vanilla for months between the tasting and wedding. It was the only thing I really wanted to allow myself to eat on the big day. Would recommend 100%!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Christy · Married on 09/13/2014

Cathy's dessert bar at our wedding was perfect. I was stunned at how beautiful it was when I walked into our venue. It was so beautiful and well thought out, and everything looked to pretty to eat! Of course, it wasn't, and everything was delicious: oatmeal cream pies, mini key lime and pecan pies, chocolate and vanilla cake pops, nutella macarons...everything was absolutely delicious and our guests raved about it.

Aside from providing impeccable desserts and a beautiful display, Cathy also provided boxes for our guests to take things home, which was such a nice touch, and was very unexpected and appreciated!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

3.0

Desserts by Mae gave me everything I wanted for my wedding cake! The look was perfect and Cathy was able to do 3 different flavors because I could not decide on just one. She did amazing work and I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/03/2014