Desiree Dawn Events Reviews

19 | Lake Worth, FL

19 Reviews for Desiree Dawn Events

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2016

Working with Desiree was such a joy, and she completely exceeded my expectations! She was so helpful every step of the way of my wedding planning and did not let a single thing slip through the cracks. Her recommendations for vendors was super helpful - we used every single one she referred and they all, too, went above and beyond. I did not have an ounce of stress on the day of, knowing that she had everything in order. Not only if she calm, clear and always in control, but she is SO MUCH FUN to be around! I would highly recommend her for future brides in South Florida and beyond - you will be so happy you chose her!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Briana · Married on 01/23/2016

Desiree helped make our wedding the most beautiful and fun day ever. She connected us with the most amazing vendors and created a wedding which truly reflected our tastes and personalities. She is kind, gracious, down-to-earth, funny, caring, creative, and a pleasure to work with. Choosing her as our planner was the best decision ever, because she made our day so incredibly perfect.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Magic · Married on 11/08/2015

Hiring Desiree as our Month-Of Wedding Coordinator was one of the smartest decisions we made! She made those last days of wedding planning infinitely easier on us. She was very accommodating with all of our DIY decorations and all of our unconventional ideas - she even gave us extra ideas that added several extra-special touches to our wedding. We very much enjoyed her company and her work - and our guests all commented on how amazing she was. Thank you, Desiree - we'll always be grateful!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Desiree is absolutely amazing to work with! We hired her as our “month of coordinator” for our wedding at the Lake Pavilion. She was so detail oriented and helped us along with every aspect of our wedding that most people would never even think of. I spoke with Desiree numerous times on the phone and met with her once (since this was a destination wedding for us). She was able to understand exactly what we envisioned for our wedding and helped us achieve every aspect of that. She made herself available for us and was very responsive and extremely professional. On our wedding day, she kept everything moving and the entire day was just perfect! There was a little unexpected rain, but Desiree was able to get everything together and move the cocktail hour indoors ASAP. She went above and beyond for us and I am truly grateful for that. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring her as a coordinator for any event. She does wonderful work and is such a sweet and genuine person. She made our wedding experience even more enjoyable, we just loved her!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Desiree Dawn Events was recommended to me through my friend who was her sorority sister at the University of Florida. Immediately upon meeting Desiree, we knew she would be perfect for our wedding. We had already seen her amazing, rustic and preppy work on her website, and fell in love with her planning designs.

Desiree really took the time to get to know us, make appropriate recommendations, and was willing to follow our vision instead of furthering her own interests.

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was everything I had envisioned! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Desiree Dawn Events for all (not just wedding) your planning needs!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Alix · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Desiree Dawn Events. Although our venue had an event coordinator, and my mom and I were putting in a lot of hours planning the wedding, I still felt the need to hire a planner on our side in order to get ALL the vendors on the same page and to allow my mom and husband and I to relax and focus on enjoying the wedding as we got closer to our big day. Boy was I right... Desiree kept all the vendors on track, checked in with us consistently, ALWAYS had a great answer to my many questions, recommended some incredible vendors, kept us on schedule, made the wedding look beautiful by adding personal touches, AND she is such a kind and fun person to work with. She is the perfect combination of friendly and professional. We know consider Desiree a good friend of ours and she is even the witness on our marriage license! We HIGHLY recommend Desiree Dawn Events to anyone planning a wedding in the South Florida area. She is transforming the Florida wedding scene for the better.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Emily · Married on 11/17/2012

I couldn't have planned my wedding without Desiree! She did such an amazing job from day one with helping me plan our wedding. She's part planner, part therapist. She is very prompt on responses whether they were phone calls, texts or emails. I can't say enough about her. Every little thing was taken care of, she knows what she's doing!

Sent on 11/27/2012

sara · Married on 09/22/2012

Desiree Dawn Events played an integral role throughout the whole wedding process, from advice on dresses to intricate details for flowers. I really think the most beneficial thing that helped me was her guidance throughout the past 9 months leading up, giving me her unique check lists, and the priceless advice on prioritizing things each month. Her ability to travel and be with me the week of the event was a great support and she handled things that inevitably go wrong flawlessly. Hiring Desiree was a great decision overall! Our event was spectacular.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Desiree Dawn Events's reply:

Thank you, Sara! Your wedding was and will always be, a favorite of mine ;) xo
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/11/2012

With only TWO weeks to get involved with a year of planning already done - Desiree worked hard to help us put on a fantastic event. She surprised us with little extras that I had overlooked during planning. Once Desiree was hired I immediately felt less stress. We are thankful for Desiree and her efforts for our wedding!
    Hire a planner as soon as you can! Desiree Dawn Events is Heaven sent!
    -The Tracy's

Sent on 07/02/2012

Mallory · Married on 03/10/2012

Hiring Desiree as our wedding planner was hands down our best wedding investment! We couldn't have had such a beautiful wedding if it weren't for her vision, ideas, hard work, and her helpers for the day of! We had so many little things that were very important to us and our vision for the wedding and having Desiree there really helped us better plan out all of our ideas. There were things that I hadn't thought of and I'm so glad she was there to walk us through the planning process step by step, and to give us advice when we needed it. And the greatest thing with Desiree was that she never smothered us with too much or not enough help, we were able to be as hands on or as hands off as we wanted!
    With her and her team there on the day of no one in our families or wedding party had to worry about decorating or setting up. Everyone was able to relax and enjoy our special day! We can't thank Desiree enough for her hard work and dedication to our wedding. Although I know she had other weddings going on throughout our 6 months of planning, every time we spoke she was completely focused on ours! I would highly recommend Desiree Dawn Events to anyone that's getting married and looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Sandra · Married on 03/03/2012

I had no idea how important a wedding planner was going to be to walk us through the whole wedding process. This vendor took us step by step, gave us timelines, took care of all the phone calls, kept the entire bridal party fully informed, set up and broke down the wedding and reception and added numerous special touches. The cost of this vendor actually paid for itself by the discounts and contacts she had which actually saved us money in the long run. I learned to trust her early in the process and thus hired the reception music on blind faith in her recommendation. She did not disappoint me. No one could leave the dance floor! I will definitely recommend and use this vendor for future events!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Thank you!!
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 03/03/2012

desiree Dawn Events will cater to every bride's needs. If you are a take charge bride full of ideas or need some direction she is they from brainstorming through execution!

Sent on 03/14/2012

Desiree Dawn Events's reply:

thanks, Tina!! I really enjoyed working with you from start to finish, you were a fantastic bride!

Rose Ann · Married on 10/22/2011

Five stars is not enough for Desiree. She went above and beyond for us. Do not know how I would have done it all without her and her assistant Suzanne. Every detail was seen to. I did not have a single worry the day of wedding because Desiree was there to see to it all. Worth every penny!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2011

thank you Roe!!!

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2011

Desiree provided the perfect amount of support. She let our vision lead the planing and executed every detail perfectly. She was supportive & full of amazing ideas. She went above and beyond in every way. It was the most beautiful day & she exceeded our expectations. She really couldn't have done more! From programs, to decor, special surprises.... every detail was amazing! She couldn't have done a better job. You would be lucky to have her help in planning the most special day. We were! :)

Sent on 12/11/2011

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2011

Desiree Dawn Events made our wedding day spectacular! I wish I could relive it all over again every weekend!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Desiree Dawn Events's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the stellar review :)

Reese · Married on 03/12/2011

Desiree was absoltely amazing!! The Opening Celebration of The Blind Monk wouldn't have been the huge success it was without her!! She is so professional and has a great personality, I just can't rave enough about the excellent job she did!! We are so happy with her and can't wait to do it all again next year!!

Sent on 05/14/2011
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 10/24/2009

Sent on 06/05/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 07/10/2009

I worked with Desiree Dawn Events for full-service planning and coordination. Not only did Desiree have wonderful suggestions (but would always get a good sense of what I really wanted), but she was responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with

Sent on 01/06/2011

3.0
      2.0

First let me preface. I had a beautiful wedding and adored the rustic vintage elegant look Desiree brings to her events. But ironically through the wedding process my one source of stress was my wedding planner. Her lack of communication and organization leaves something to be desired. Some companies claim to make you feel like the only bride and only wedding. Definitely not the case here. I was reminded often that there were other weddings before me. But all in all a beautiful wedding and money well spent.

Sent on 03/18/2015