Desire Collections Jewelry Reviews

3 | Ashburn, VA

3 Reviews for Desire Collections Jewelry

saira · Married on 01/01/2010

I bought my engagement jewelry from them and it was perfect, I received so many compliments on my jewelry set & ofcourse how it looked on me. I had a baby blue dress with silver work, and i visited so many stores to find a set to match my dress, but had no luck it was either too dark or had gold on it. I knew about Desire collections from facebook and called and made an appt, the customer service was great, i showed her my dress & told her what i am looking for and she knew exactly what i wanted. I love their collection, they have the best designs in the area and the prices are affordable.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Rafia · Married on 06/01/2009

I finally found a modern desi jeweler who provided excellet customer service, has the best jewlery collections, and the website is so easy to browse, unlike all the other indian websites i have been to before they are so broken and hard to find things. I definately had a fast and easy shopping experience with desire collections and i love your jewlery!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2009

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2009

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

Love the products!! They came in handy with my wedding festivities and a new bride to be is going to use them. Thank you so much.
    PS- The model on this cover is beautiful! She reminded me so much of my cousin and the jewelry looked beautiful on both!

Sent on 10/15/2009