Designs by Tammany Reviews

7 Reviews for Designs by Tammany

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Linda

Linda · Married on 04/05/2008

As I have said in my previous reviews, My mom worked with all the vendors. I think she just pointed mom in the right direction...I was able to meet with tammy a few times and she was so intense on making sure I was alright with the plans that mom had made in my absence. She is very professional, has alot of fun with what she does. I liked that about her... we are having a second reception after the honeymoon for Gregs family who was not available to come.. Tammy has my vote to manage this.. Thank you

Sent on 04/20/2008
  • Beckie

Beckie · Married on 03/29/2008

We wanted a small wedding, VERY small so my daughter highered a planner to make sure they did not go over budget which they have a tendence to do... Our planner kept them with in their budget and even under the only expence that was high was the cake.. We loved Tammany and she was perfect for our family and fit right in.

Sent on 04/01/2008

Designs by Tammany's reply:

Beckie and Ken, I wish you all the best!
    Thank you for your kind words..
    Here's to a happy future!
    Tammany

britney · Married on 03/08/2008

Designs by tammany was my wedding planner and she handled everything for us, she sent us the vendors and we accepted them all! She listend to what we wanted and sent us just that!
    She even custom made MY GOWN! I wanted a certain style and did not want to pay that outragious price! The gown I picked out else where was over $4000, Tammany was able to make it the same quality if not better for $600.. No one knew the difference! Tammany handled our bridal shower, the bachlor party and the wedding.. She is amazing!! I can not state this enough! I do not know if there is anything this women can not do! We will use her in the future for birthdays, babyshowers what ever else we need she simplified my mothers life and ours.. Thank you so much Tammany! We Love YOU!

Sent on 03/18/2008

Designs by Tammany's reply:

Hello Brit, Thank you for the email the other day! I didn't realize I could do this.. I would have been doing it sooner!!! I am so happy for you both. Congrats. Many years of happyness.. and name her joy! LOL
    Tamm

Lindsay · Married on 01/02/2008

Designs by Tammany and Az Party Designs were wonderful! They made everything perfect and so smoothly! Our wedding was perfect! I could not imagine my day being any more perfect then it was. We recieved so many compliments on the decorations, the invitations, the food. My parents love Tammany, she stayed under thier set budget!!! I was the princess on my day!!
    Thank you Tammany and Mike!!

Sent on 02/28/2008

Nancy · Married on 11/12/2007

I tried to plan my wedding by myself and I did nothing but stress myself out and almost not go through with it. A friend of mine recommended Tammany after she utilized her services! This took a whole lot off of me! I was able to relax focus on myself, relax, my fience and I were able to breath vs fighting... there was going to be a wedding again.. and there was..The wedding day went so perfect it was almost not real! Thank you so much Tammany, your the best, guess what you have a baby shower to plan now!!

Sent on 03/01/2008

kaityln · Married on 11/09/2007

Dear Tammany,
    I’m not even sure where to begin “thanking you” for the way you worked your “magic” over this past year to create and produce such an incredible wedding for us. You are such a dream to work with! It can’t be easy working with so many emotional brides, mothers, and grooms. I showed much grace and poise and were never daunted by anything. I love your style~you are so organized, very efficient and not overbearing or push. That is SO RARE in your field!!
    I still can’t get over how you kept everything running so smoothly at the outdoor reception, from the cocktail jazz group, the band, the first dances, wedding cake and bouquet toss, then keeping all on time for the helicopter departure.
    You were SO WONDERFUL to work with! It takes a special gift and talent to be able to do what you do, you have such a gift as a consultant.
    Thank you again so much for everything you did to make this past year run so smoothly and making the past a “WEEKEND OF DREAMS FULFILLED”. Not to mention we were in Oregon and with you being in Arizona you planned so much from a distance! You are "the planner of a life time"
    Sincerely,
    Kaitlyn
    November 2007 Wedding

Sent on 04/24/2008

tammy · Married on 01/12/2008

Tammany and Beckie were teriffic! Beckie designed my flowers, she understood what I wanted and designed them perfect to what I requested!Tammany had a time line that she followed and she followed it to a "T"! My wedding ran smoothly. It was beautiful. She set me up with other vendors. Oh what was great she had my dress custom made vs ordering it through another vendor that would have costed me $5000 and I paid $475!!! What a savings!!! She also covered our invitations! She hit everything so we didnt have to go any where! Loved it! Most of our cost with her was the extra's the invitations, the wedding dress, the bride and groom gift,etc

Sent on 03/28/2008

Designs by Tammany's reply:

Hey "T", Thank you for your kind words! You played a big part in your wedding, you know what you wanted and made that easy! Thank you for your patience while my mother inlaw was in the hospital and she is doing much better, she wanted me to tell you "thank you" for stopping and saying hello to her when she was in Banner you didnt have to do that. Your such a doll! Your wedding went as smooth as it was suppose too.. Many years and Blessings! Tamm