Designs By Rose Reviews

144 | Howard Beach, NY

144 Reviews for Designs By Rose

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sean · Married on 12/01/2016

The flowers were more than we every could have dreamed of and the price was unbeatable.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Agnes · Married on 10/08/2016

Rose is simply the best in the Business!
    Thank you to Designs by Rose for creating personals for both of my wedding ceremonies and for decorating my reception space. My wedding centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and all of my guests marveled at the space! Rose and her family are so sweet and very professional and we were so lukcy to have worked with them! Thank you Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

monica · Married on 02/16/2016

I absolutely love this service! Great flowers!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Elyssa · Married on 10/18/2015

I couldn't be happier with my flowers. I got exactly what I wanted for a great price. The reception hall was beautiful Andy bouquet along with all of the Girls bouquets and men's flowers were absolutely beautiful. Everyone loves them. I would recommend designs by rose over and over again.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Beth · event on 10/10/2015

Rose understood the look I wanted and she delivered! The centerpieces were beautiful and everyone loved them. I will definitely use her again and it was a pleasure working with designs by Rose.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jalanna · Married on 09/07/2015

Rose was amazing! My day couldn't have run any smoother. The amount of professionalism she offers is outstanding! Her response timing is almost immediate after contacting her via email. She worked with my budget and changed things around to accommodate what i was able to spend. She's very flexible. Going through the planning process I even felt like I was getting annoying but she never judged me or made me feel like i couldn't talk to her. She's very personable and makes you feel like you've known her for a long time lol. My floral arrangements came out wonderful! Go with Rose! She really the most confident decision you'll make through your whole process

Sent on 09/15/2015

nancy · Married on 09/03/2015

Rose did a fabulous job decorating for our wedding. Rose took my personality and style into account when choosing the flowers and decoration ideas. Her creativity made our wedding a beautiful sight! I did not want to be responsible for decor at my wedding, weddings are stressful enough as it is, so I gave some ideas and my colour scheme to Rose and let her go wild! She came through and certainly delivered! I could never have imagined the beauty she created! Thank you for making our day so special, unique, and beautiful!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Marisa · Married on 08/14/2015

Rose made the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. She was extremely knowledgeable about which flowers would fit my vision and last in the August heat. She brought my vision to life and created breathtaking centerpieces and bouquets. She was also quite affordable. Rose did such an amazing job on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Debby · Married on 07/03/2015

Thank you Rose for doing such an amazing job on my wedding day. Everything I envisioned came to life. From the bouquets to the ceremony decor and centerpieces, I was very happy with it. We received many compliments from our guests too. I highly recommend Designs by Rose. She works with your budget and is very professional and flexible. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Louis · Married on 04/25/2015

Rose helped make our wedding reception elegant and beautiful. She was easy to work with and was very professional.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Excellent, stress-free experience. Beautiful finished product and extremely flexible with budget and meeting times. I will recommend to everyone.

Sent on 03/16/2015
  • User4619640 · 2+ years ago

Beautiful work at an AMAZING price. Got so many compliments and Rose was great to work with!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Matthew · Married on 10/25/2014

We can't say enough good things about Designs by Rose, our centerpieces looked beautiful and received countless compliments on them. Rose works very hard to accommodate her clients requests, she has a local business and she is able to help you way more than any other florist. You get the best of both worlds beautiful flowers at a reasonable price. We would recommend Rose to anyone who is getting married......Thanks again Rose

Sent on 11/25/2014

Rose and her staff did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful. The centerpieces were exactly what I wanted in the color family that I reauested. I had so many compliments on all the flowers. They were delivered on time and exactly what I had visioned in my head. I would highly recommend Rose to anyone. She was professional and had very reasonable prices. Thank you for helping to make my wedding the most wonderful day!

Sent on 10/08/2014

The day we met Rose we knew she was going to be the florist for our wedding. Extremely easy to work with, creative, great suggestions and she helped us stay in our budget. Our centerpieces were beautiful and my bridal bouquet was absolutely perfect!!! The flowers were both very fresh and wonderfully put together. I would highly recommend Designs by Rose.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Rose was a delight to work with. She is professional and she owns her family run business. I will definitely recommend her to our friends and family. Even our wedding studio photographer/videographer was impressed with all the flower arrangements at our wedding. A family member from out of town (who is a florist) said that the beautiful wedding flower arrangements were really fresh and top quality. Rose's prices were the most reasonable of all the 10 florists we interviewed to handle our specific floral requirements at our wedding. Don't bother wasting time shopping around, just go with Rose and she will take care of all your floral needs.

Sent on 09/16/2014

I worked with Rose for my recent wedding, and I can't say enough about how great it was working with her. I had all these ideas of what I wanted, but eventually I realized if I had done it the way I first wanted it would not have been as good as the final product! I envisioned high arrangements for my wedding, but my space was very small and Rose convinced me I should do something lower and more elegant. I told her what kinds of flowers I wanted, and when she sent me sample pictures there was something I didn't quite like about it and I couldn't put my finger on it. I didn't want to tell her I didn't like them, because she had followed my instructions exactly so I didn't see any way I could tell her to do it differently. Eventually, I just flat out told her I didn't know why but something about the centerpieces looked messy and out of place. She immediately responded to me with ideas, and she was 100% right. We did a low silver bowl filled with hydrangeas, lissy and different sizes/types of white and pink roses. I never would have thought it would come out as amazing as it did. She personalized my bouquet to be different than my bridesmaids, but they were all unusual and beautiful. The rehearsal space we had was kind of basement-like, the downstairs room at Delmonico's, and we were so worried our guests would be cramped and think the room looked dark and gloomy, but Rose's centerpieces, as well as covering various surfaces with rose petals and floating candles, made the space absolutely stunning, elegant, and romantic looking. My jaw literally dropped when I walked in the room. So while I was probably a bit difficult to work with since I was so indecisive, she was fantastic throughout the whole process and the final product was better than I could have ever expected. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Corie · Married on 08/23/2014

Amazing flowers!!! So professional and reasonable. Rose really worked with us and even at the last second at our wedding when something wasn't right... She quickly fixed it and it looked stunning.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Tashini · Married on 08/23/2014

Rose is amazing!! Her flowers are so affordable and so beautiful. I was blown away by the arrangements she made for my reception and bouquets she made for my bridal party.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

Rose was an amazing florist for my event--she designed beautiful arrangements, corsages and boutonnieres. She was super responsive when I emailed (which was a lot!). She was great in showing us our options, delivered everything on time, and was so sweet to work with. I highly highly recommend her for any event!!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Diana · Married on 07/19/2014

Rose and her staff were very friendly and professional. Every email was responded to promptly and not only did she answer all my questions, she made personal recommendations. After speaking to many florists, Designs by Rose was most affordable and their customer service was excellent. They went out of their way to make two deliveries: our bouquets to our hotel so we can take early photos and the centerpieces to the venue. Our centerpieces and bouquets were so amazingly beautiful, fresh and full, and exactly how I wanted them to be. We had so many compliments on them from our guests. I'm so happy we chose Designs by Rose and I highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Angie · Married on 07/19/2014

Rose and her team are absolute professionals - their attention to detail was impeccable. Rose was exceedingly prompt in answering all emails, and worked within my budget to create quality centerpieces and floral arrangements that perfectly fit my vision. I had specific requests for the centerpieces, and she executed them all to the letter. Rose was also able to be flexible and accommodate the different needs of my somewhat unusual venue. I was less specific about some of the other floral arrangements, and yet she created stunning arrangements that fit the theme and overall look. Everything was even better than I expected, and her staff went the extra mile in ensuring prompt delivery, setup, and cleanup on the big day.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Rose did the flowers for our wedding at the Water's Edge. I cannot say enough great things about her and her mom, Doris. They were a pleasure to work with from the very beginning and super flexible and open to changes. I felt we also got tremendous value for our dollar as some florists offered much higher quotes for what sounded like a lot less. The day of the wedding I could not have been more impressed. The huppah was beautiful and the centerpieces and bouquets were stunning. I would definitely recommend Designs by Rose.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Scott · Married on 06/29/2014

Everything was great—Chuppah looked fantastic; the bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful, and the centerpieces were exactly what we were looking for and complemented the skyline view from our venue.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Diana · Married on 04/12/2014

Our flowers were simply gorgeous - the centerpieces, the bouquets. I would use Designs By Rose again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/14/2014