Designs by Kelly Clark Reviews

162 | Glendora, CA

162 Reviews for Designs by Kelly Clark

• F

Faye · Married on 03/19/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark did a wonderful job preparing flowers for my sons wedding! Everything was extremely beautiful from bouquets, centrepieces and my favourite was the flowers on the arch! Very professional and friendly to work with, I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Faye for your kind words! The arch piece was one of our favorites...thank you for giving us the freedom to be creative! And thank you so much for your business!

Adam · Married on 03/12/2016

Kelly was great to work with! The flowers looked great, were delivered on time, and caused us zero stress on our big day. She took extra time to make sure we understood all the choices that were available to us (arrangements, types of flowers, who would need flowers, etc...) Would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much Adam! We enjoyed working with you to create the flowers for your special day!

Mindy · Married on 03/12/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark was really phenomenal! I didn't quite know what I wanted when I went in for my consultation except our colors, but after talking to Kelly about different options and seeing her previous work, I knew that we were in good hands. From picking flowers, design, and delivery she was always there to answer questions and was easy to communicate with. We really appreciated the constant communication e-mailing back and forth. About a month away from our wedding Kelly touched based with me just to make sure that all the details that was decided on were captured. On our wedding day the flowers smelled wonderful, fresh, and beautifully designed. The bouquets and corsages she made for our family and wedding party lasted all day, about 12 hours and they looked great at the end of the night! Our guests repeatedly commented on how beautiful the arrangements were, we gave the center pieces away as prizes and our guests were raving at how the pieces were still vibrant an beautiful a week later! I would recommend designs by Kelly Clark again and we were so pleased with the service and the final products! The flowers were stunning and truly helped us achieve what we wanted for our special day. Thank you!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Mindy! We really enjoyed working with you, and appreciate you allowing us creative freedom! We pride ourselves on purchasing only the freshest products...so glad to hear they lasted well past the wedding!
  • Y

Yoobin · Married on 01/23/2016

Kelly was a delight to work with. She knows what you want more than you do! She is a true professional with phenomenal talent and communication skills. As a budget conscious bride, I requested she stay within my budget and she worked with me in every step of the way; I just don't think I would have gotten such gorgeous flowers anywhere else. The flowers were out of this world and totally made my wedding day truly unforgettable.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Yoobin for taking the time to write a review...and such lovely things to say! We appreciate it! I absolutely loved your vision and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to run with it! One of my very favorite bouquets for sure!

Chelsea · Married on 01/16/2016

Kelly was fabulous to work with! She made everything so easy and accommodated every request that we had. The final product was fantastic, everything was beautiful and just as I expected. Her prices are extremely reasonable. I would definitely recommend her service to anyone.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thanks so much Chelsea! I so enjoyed working with you both, and I appreciate all your creative insights! Can't wait to see the pictures of the "ring bearer puppy" and the floral collar we made...congratulations again!

sharon · Married on 01/01/2016

I have used Designs by Kelly Clark for a wedding, graduation parties, rehersal dinners and holiday gatherings. She makes great suggestions on flowers to match the occasion, without breaking the bank. The arrangements are lovely, communications easy and delivery is as promised.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We absolutely love creating flowers for your special occasions and so appreciate the creative freedom you give us! Always a fun experience! Looking forward to helping you next time...

Kelly is a wonderful vendor and really cares about her clients. She worked with our budget and created beautiful arrangements for our wedding. She was easy to work with and was flexible with scheduling and meeting.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I DO really care about my brides...they become part of the family! I'm glad you felt that we took good care of you...it was our pleasure!

Livia · Married on 12/19/2015

Kelly did my wedding Oct 31 2015 yes a Halloween wedding! She had so many great ideas and she even incorporated my favorite flowers. I didn't think it was possible as they didn't go with the theme colors but she made it happen. I was a happy happy bride!! The flowers were fresh they smelled wonderful and almost two weeks later they still looked beautiful!! thank you Kelly you made my day a wonderful one!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Livia, your wedding was a BLAST to do! So many fun elements! We do buy only the freshest product from the best vendors, but I'm always glad to hear that the flowers lasted well past the wedding! Gives you something beautiful to enjoy! Congratulations again!

I absolutely love Kelly! I booked her well over a year before my wedding, and she went above and beyond to make sure that I had exactly what I wanted, even if it was not something she had done before. She definitely has an eye for what I consider romantic and such elegant flowers. She truly is the best and highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us! We LOVE the opportunity to put together romantic looks...whether they be garden style, shabby chic, or bohemian!! SO much fun, and we are so happy you were pleased!

Veronica · Married on 12/05/2015

Absolutely incredible service! Kelly went above and beyond our hopes for our flowers, and we got so many compliments on them. My bouquet was so beautiful and looked exactly like I had hoped it would. In our consultation, she was open to ideas and feedback but also knowledgable to steer me in the right direction. She was also willing to work within our budget without getting rid of what we really wanted. I cannot recommend Kelly Clark highly enough!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Veronica! I loved working with your beautiful color palette and the theme if your wedding! And what a gorgeous venue! You and Brendan looked so happy! Wishing you lots of blessings...you were fantastic to work with...

Krissie · Married on 11/15/2015

Kelly was super easy to work with and got the feel of what we were going for with floral, even when I did not! She worked with us to get the most out of our money and still have our flowers look beautiful. She also was able to help some things double in their use; small centerpieces also used outside for aisle pieces, and floral piece above gazebo also used at our sweetheart table. I loved working with Kelly and it just made me wish I could work with her more because of how easy everything was.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thanks so much Krissie! I really enjoyed creating your wedding flowers, and very much enjoyed working with you! Maybe we can work together again as we are a full service florist as well...arrangements for any occasion!

Gabby · Married on 10/10/2015

Kelly and her team are great. Getting together and working with my budget and ideas were easy and they are accommodating. They are friendly and always available via e-mail or phone. Everything turned out great for my wedding and i loved all the flowers. They were beautiful.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us...we are so glad you were pleased! It was our pleasure to work with you!

Jody · Married on 10/10/2015

I stumbled upon Designs by Kelly Clark at a bridal show held by my venue, and I am so glad I did. From the beginning, she truly strives to design every floral order based on your wedding style and budget. She is also very understanding and accommodating throughout the whole process, as I made multiple changes to my order throughout the wedding process. On the day of the wedding, I was truly in awe of her work and was so glad I chose her as the florist for my wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Jody! I loved working with you, and your beautiful vision for your flowers...such a romantic feel and lovely colors! The chandelier was one of my favorites! Congratulations!

Clarissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Quality of service was excellent and professional. Would HIGHLY recommend Kelly Clark for floral arrangements.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Clarissa! So happy you were pleased! We really enjoyed working with you!

Our flowers came out amazingly beautiful. The bouquets and cake flowers were done beautifully. The centerpieces made our wedding venue look elegant and more beautiful then I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thanks for reviewing us! We always strive to have our flowers make an impact and enhance the look and feel of your wedding...glad you were impressed!

Jimmy · Married on 09/26/2015

Kelly did a Wonderful job listening to Our Ideas. She kept us in our budget. Always very friendly and accommodating.
    We Highly recommend her services.

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thanks Jimmy! It was a pleasure working with you to create your beautiful wedding flowers! And thank you for the recommendation...our business continues to grow leaps and bounds through referrals like yours!

I was very happy with my flowers for my wedding. Kelly was amazing, she was very professional and friendly. I will definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us! We are so glad you were pleased, and appreciate your referrals!

Kelly was so helpful and willing to work with us! We loved our flowers, very beautiful and exactly what I asked for

Sent on 09/25/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much! Happy we exceeded your expectations!

Kelly was so kind and flexible. She really worked with us to provide us with all that we wanted in a very reasonable price. The flowers were fresh and beautiful.

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much! We always purchase the freshest flowers available...it really makes a difference when you are putting together wedding flowers for wonderful couples like you!

Kelly was so helpful and kind. She gave us exactly what we wanted! And she was very considerate to our budget and worked with us to get where we felt comfortable. The flowers were beautiful and fresh!

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us! We pride ourselves on being able to offer beautiful flowers within your budget! So glad you were pleased...

Liana · Married on 09/06/2015

Kelly and her family did an amazing job on all the arrangements for my wedding day. They made my vision come alive and I am so glad that I chose Designs by Kelly Clark! If you are looking for a vendor who is genuine, creative and affordable, then I highly suggest you contact Kelly.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Liana! We loved working with your beautiful color palette and appreciate so much the opportunity you gave us to express our creativity and sense of style!

Daina · Married on 08/29/2015

Kelly was SO amazing!! My husband and I had a tight budget (as most couples do!) and she was so willing to work with us on different ideas to help with that and was never impatient or put off. Our flowers turned out BEYOND gorgeous and my bouquet was to die for. I recommend Kelly to anyone who needs a true professional - she knows her stuff - but also wants to ENJOY the process. Kelly was just that. Thank you so much for everything and for helping to make our day the perfect one that it was!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much Daina for taking the time to review us! We so appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your lovely venue...it was such a pleasure for us! Congratulations again!

Kelly is amazing! You will not be disappointed! She is more than willing to work with any budget and truly makes your vision come true. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate the kind words, and I'm so glad you were happy with your flowers!

Rosario · Married on 08/15/2015

Kelly made my wedding so amazing with the gorgeous flowers. She super exceeded my expectations!!!! My bridal bouquet was gorgeous and my bridal party bouquets were amazing!!! Not to mention my centerpieces were so spectacular that to this day all my family and friends talk about how beautiful my centerpieces were!!!
    Kelly worked with my budget and she was very flexible and patient with me. Needless to say I changed my mind so many times with the type of flowers I wanted. I freaked out and changed my mind a month prior to my wedding. But of course with the help of Kelly she brought my vision to life. My centerpieces were breath taking!!! Any bride looking for extraordinary flowers pls go to Kelly you will not be disappointed. : )

Sent on 10/11/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Rosario for taking the time to review us! I absolutely loved working with you, and thought your centerpieces were some of my favorites! The colors that you chose were lovely...I'm so happy you were pleased!

stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

Kelly was great to work with! The bouquets and boutonnières/corsages were beautiful! She even left a small bouquet for my vendor in my bridal suit.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words...and for taking time to review us! It was a pleasure working with you!