Designs by Kelly Clark Reviews

162 | Glendora, CA

162 Reviews for Designs by Kelly Clark

Margie · Married on 06/16/2018

Kelly Clark is knowledgeable, friendly, cost effective, professional and incredibly creative. We loved the arrangements and bouquets she designed for our son's wedding. The flowers were very fresh.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Margie! It was such a fun wedding to do!

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

I was absolutely blown away by the amazing work Kelly did on the floral arrangements for our wedding! She was able to completely fulfill our vision while staying within our budget. She not only made the most beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres, but she also created breathtaking arch arrangements and centerpieces, and she provided rose petals to toss for our send-off! She was so easy to work with, especially since my husband and I don't know much about flowers. She knew exactly which flowers would look good together and she was extremely professional and great with communication! There are no words to describe how happy we were with Kelly's work and we would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for the lovely comments and for taking the time to review us! Your beautiful venue, Sea Cliff Country Club in Huntington Beach, was just amazing to work with! Thank you also, for giving me some freedom with your bouquet...it was truly one of my favorites! The peonies, garden roses and dahlias looked perfect with the colors you chose! The pictures by Jaime Davis were amazing, and I appreciate you both sharing them with me! Wishing you and Cory all the happiness in the world...

Michele · Married on 06/16/2018

Kelly was the most amazing florist we have ever worked with! She did a wonderful job for my son's wedding; she was so easy to work with and she was truly a floral expert! Kelly was able to stay within our budget while still making the most gorgeous floral arrangements, bouquets, centerpieces, etc. All of our questions were answered immediately and communicating with Kelly was fast and simple. We would highly recommend Designs by Kelly Clark to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much Michele! It was such a pleasure to work with you all...so glad you were pleased with the florals.

Ralph · Married on 06/16/2018

Magnificent attention to detail and very creative in colors and arrangements. Easy to deal with and very professional from initial contact and quotation to final delivery.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much Ralph! It was truly a beautiful wedding in every way...from the venue, to the color palette, but especially the people!

Carole · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a limited budget for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. I initially sought Kelly's services because of that but her designs, professionalism and quality of flowers were absolutely outstanding. I HIGHLY recommend her services. So easy to work with and flexible too, as we had some changes the week of the event. Our wedding planning took place cross country - we live in VA and the wedding was in CA and Kelly's professionalism alleviated our anxiety about planning from a distance.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Carole! We do enjoy working with couples and their families even if out of town. Our proposal process makes it easy to understand what we will be providing with pictures, pricing, everything is spelled out. I guess that's why we book so many couples from outside of California!

Johanna · Married on 03/16/2018

Kelly was amazing! She took my vision and created a beautiful reality, while working with our budget. I made a few changes throughout the process, and she always kept a positive attitude. Our venue looked beyond beautiful!! We received so many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend Designs by Kelly Clark.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Johanna, your wedding at the beautiful Padua Hills venue was just so gorgeous! Even though the rain moved the event indoors, it felt so warm and it was such a lovely, intimate setting! The white hydrangeas with the soft pink roses and gold accents was perfect in that venue! Thank you for including us in your special day - beyond magical!!

Justine · Married on 03/10/2018

Designs by Kelly Clark created beautiful floral designs for my wedding! There were changes that had to be made and Kelly was not only quick to respond, she updated everything with a smile. I will always keep her in mind for any future events that require floral designs!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Justine, we really enjoyed working with you at the gorgeous Lindley-Scott house! I just loved your color palette with the purples and dark pinks...such a great pop of color on a rainy day! We look forward to working with you again, and thank you so much for letting us be part of your special day!

Cassandra · Married on 02/03/2018

Designs by Kelly Clark were phenomenal! So professional and helpful. Kelly was a dream to work with. Prices were fair and her presentations were stunning. I have also purchased her flowers for thanksgiving and Christmas table centerpieces and they have all been huge hits. You can't go wrong with Designs by Kelly Clark.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you so much Cassandra! Your beautiful wedding at stunning Mountain Meadows was such a special one for us to be able to do! Your bouquet with the lavenders and purple was just so gorgeous - love the Moonvista carnation! I really loved the pieces at the ceremony site that we were able to repurpose near the sweetheart table - just added so much color for your photos! Can't wait to see them! We wish you all the best and look forward to working with you in the future!

Jillian · Married on 12/10/2017

Kelly and her team created the most beautiful flowers for my wedding! I am so glad I chose her to be my wedding day florist! Kelly was really easy to work with and very accommodating to my ideas, changes and requests. Her and her team made sure everything was perfect. Our wedding day went by so fast and it was really nice to come to our venue and see that everything was setup perfectly and seamlessly without us having to worry about any mishaps. When I saw the bouquets, the centerpieces and decorations, it exceeded all of my expectations! I loved my wedding flowers! Thank you very much Kelly!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Jillian, I am so happy to hear how pleased you were with your flowers! It was such a pleasure working with you, and helping you to have the wedding of your dreams! If we can ever help you with any other floral needs, please let us know...wishing you much happiness!

Alicia · Married on 11/18/2017

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, I loved the design and the service was awesome.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Alicia! You're wedding was so pretty with the Tiffany blue and all white flowers! Thank you for booking with us!

Adrian · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly did an outstanding job with our floral requests for our wedding! We absolutely loved her flower combinations and everything looked stunning! She was extremely responsive and clear throughout the process and made it very easy for us to make changes based on what we needed. I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for high quality service and elegant arrangements. It was a pleasure to have her as our florist!! Thank you for everything Kelly and helping us make our wedding night a special one!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Adrian, you and Mona were an absolute dream to work with! Your venue was gorgeous and so much fun to create the florals for that magnificent backdrop! We wish you much happiness in the years to come!

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely loved working with Designs by Kelly Clark! Our wedding flowers were gorgeous. Kelly made our dream day a reality! She is a pleasure to work with, responsive, creative, helpful, and all at a good price! I especially loved my bouquet - honestly, it was even better than the Pinterest pic we showed her at our consultation :) We received so many compliments from our guests, and we loved every detail! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Amanda, it was my pleasure to create your wedding flowers for you! It was a completely magical day...everything was so beautiful! You were such a special bride to work with and I loved how you stayed true to your vision. Wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

I would be out of my mind not to give Kelly Clark Designs all 5 star reviews. Nothing but the best! Trust her for your floral arrangements, she simply can do no wrong. I loved, loved, LOVED my flowers. Quality work at a fair price. Working with Kelly was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Wow Natalie! Thank you so much for that glowing review! You certainly made it easy...you had a great vision! Your pictures are just so lovely, and the flowers were a nice compliment to all the other choices you made...Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Sara · Married on 09/10/2017

Kelly Clark Designs absolutely made my wedding even more perfect! I was working on a budget and I didn't expect everything to be so so beautiful. My favorite thing was my bouquet and the arch spray that looked gorgeous on our table. I am so glad that I hired her and am looking forward to seeing the flowers in my professional photos. She set everything up and taught my aunt how to cut down the arch spray. I highly reccomend her- she is truly a pro. Thank you so much Kelly Clark.
    Love ,
    A happy bride

Sent on 09/19/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you, Sara, for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad you were happy with your flowers...it was a beautiful day for sure! We wish you all the best!

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

If I could rate higher than a 5 I definitely would! Kelly is the best and was able to create the design I envisioned in my head for our wedding. Our centerpieces, bouquets, altar pieces, and aisle pieces were elegant and beautiful. She is a pleasure to work with and always accommodated us when plans changed and extras needed to be added. Upscale designs for the thrifty bride:)

Sent on 09/05/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Maria, we are so happy to hear you were pleased with your wedding flowers! The simple, classic, elegant design was the perfect compliment to your lovely venue! Thank you for trusting us with your vision!
  • illycee

Lilly & RJ · Married on 08/20/2017

Kelly took us on a little over a month prior to our wedding day. After one of our other vendors has fallen through, we were in a panic. We wanted nice flowers for our wedding day however we were in a small financial restraint due to a few problems with our last florist. Kelly asked us what our budget was and gave us everything I wanted. :) my girls looked adorable with their bridesmaids bouquet and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you so much Kelly, for saving my wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Lilly, I'm so happy we were available when you needed us! It was such an elegant wedding and so much fun to do! Thank you for including us in your special day!

Jannae · Married on 08/19/2017

Kelly beyond exceeded my expectations. From the beginning, Kelly sat with us and listened to what we wanted. She was very easy and professional to work with, and she is incredibly friendly! The day of the wedding, all the flowers were deliveees early, fresh, and beautiful! Thank you Kelly for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Jannae, is was truly our pleasure to work with you to create your wedding flowers. I absolutely loved your vision, and it was so much fun to create your floral pieces! We wish you all the happiness in the world!

Claudia · Married on 08/12/2017

Kelly and her team were the most amazing florist for our wedding!! We were and still are beyond happy with our choice. From the beginning to the end, Kelly was very patient and attentive to what I wanted. I showed Kelly pictures of what I wanted and described the colors and she understood my vision spot on!! The flowers were the most beautiful arrangements I had ever seen, I could not stop staring at them throughout my wedding night. From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, seating arrangement flowers, even the last minute flower clip I wanted for my hair was PERFECTION! I gave Kelly 110% of my trust to turn my vision into reality and she went above and beyond my expectations. I cannot thank or recommend them enough for all of their amazing work :)

Sent on 09/01/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Claudia, your wedding at the gorgeous Lindley-Scott house was just so lovely! Your color palette inspired me with the butter yellow roses and the blush colors. I felt like the ceremony area was so magical, surrounded with beautiful blooms! And your cake topper was so unique and "you"! Thanks for being a dream to work with! All the best!

Bridgette · Married on 07/29/2017

Kelly worked with me to design my bouquets and other flowers from just a mental image and she was able to make it a reality. The flowers were beautiful and she allowed us to add and change things as the wedding and attendees changed. Kelly guided and helped us throughout the process and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Bridgette, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Your bouquet with the blue hydrangeas, blush roses, and wax flower was a stunner! So classic and pretty! Thank you for trusting us with your wedding flowers!

jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Kelly was able to take all my ideas and visions and turn them into my reality! She was super easy to work and great to collaborate with. Designs by Kelly is awesome!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was so much fun working with you! Thank you for the opportunity to create flowers for your wedding and special events!

Brittney · Married on 06/24/2017

Kelly was amazing! From the beginning of my planning process to the day of my wedding Kelly really made this easy for me. When we first discussed what I had in mind for my wedding she quickly understood the vision I had and delivered exactly what I had dreamed of for my big day. The communication between us was great, Kelly made herself available whenever I had questions. She was also able to accommodate some additional requests, such as a flower crown 2 days prior to my wedding shower and additional pieces for the wedding. I will admit, I thought it would of been too late to add additional pieces but she rest assured she was able to make it happen which I appreciated very much. I heard nothing but great compliments on our flowers that Kelly provided and I would definitely recommend Kelly to others and defiantly work with her again.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Awww....thanks Brittney! I was crazy about the vision of your wedding! Just suited your venue perfectly...rustic, yet beautiful! I think your centerpieces were just lovely, and the bouquets - so soft and gorgeous! It was so much fun to work with you...I hope we can work together again in the future!

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2017

Kelly was amazing! She was recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't have been more happy. I went into our initial meeting with a vision and Kelly definitely delivered at an affordable rate. I will definitely be recommending her to others.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Melissa! I'm so glad that you were pleased with everything! Such a beautiful wedding...there's just something about sunflowers...they are such a happy flower! I wish you all the best, and hope we can work together again on another project!

Jade · Married on 06/17/2017

I couldn't have picked a better florist! She was reasonably priced and everything about the flowers were perfect! My wedding day was everything I had pictured thanks to Kelly. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Jade...thank you so much! It was wonderful working with you, and I appreciate you allowing me to be creative and run with your ideas! The arch/gazebo area was one of my favorites...so romantic! And the large pieces down the aisle were the perfect way to enhance your walk down the aisle. Just stunning! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding - it was such a pleasure working with you!

Lorraine · Married on 05/28/2017

Was very happy working with Kelly on my wedding. One of the key themes I wanted to incorporate was a nice rustic California Hacienda theme. We incorporated kumquats and bougainvillea which are a bit out of the norm for some traditional arrangements but she made my vision happen! I enjoyed working with her and weighing out floral options to fit my budget but still stick to my color scheme and vision. It was a beautiful wedding and the flowers were exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Designs by Kelly Clark's reply:

Thank you Lorraine for taking the time to write a review! Your wedding at the Coco Palm was the perfect backdrop for your Hacienda vision! The kumquats and bougainvillea were so bright and cheerful...such a lovely contract to the white tile of the venue outside. It was one of my favorite color schemes and such a unique look!

Nathalie · Married on 05/27/2017

She gave me the wedding of my dreams!

BEST FLORIST, HANDS DOWN!!!. Kelly is knowledgeable, extremely creative, friendly, and you can tell from the moment you meet with her that she absolutely loves what she does. She is extremely patient, helpful, and goes above and beyond to make your dream wedding come true. I HIGHLY recommend her services.

On the day of my wedding I almost cried by how beautiful my flowers looked, she definitely exceeded my expectations. Every single guest, during and after my wedding, commented on how beautiful all the flowers looked – from the pedals, my girls' floral crowns, and bouquets to my beautiful centerpieces. I never had to worried about a thing with Kelly, she was always on top of everything. There are no words to describe how thankful I am to her. I HIGHLY recommend Designs by Kelly Clark. Thank you once again for everything Kelly!

Sent on 10/18/2018