Designs By Jody Reviews

Designs By Jody 5
Designs By Jody 6
Designs By Jody 7

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Jody, Mary and Peggy were the absolute best! They were incredibly accommodating and creative and even kept smiles on their faces when I scrapped my original floral design for something different a few weeks before the wedding.

Thank you for everything ladies!! From the chuppah to the centerpieces, everything was absolutely perfect! You helped make this special day truly magical and I really appreciate everything you did for us!

You guys are the best! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Linda · Married on 07/15/2017

Took our ideas and made them even better !

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/17/2017

I worked with Peggy on my wedding flowers and they were absolutely perfect. She listened to everything I said and made suggestions to keep me within budget. The team was so amazing to work with, I would highly recommend them!!

Tscharner · Married on 09/05/2015

Designs by Jody did an exceptional job every step of the way - from ideation to day-of execution for my wedding. Everything came together beautifully and I would highly recommend!

Designs By Jody 8
    Designs By Jody 9
    Designs By Jody 10
    Designs By Jody 11
    Designs By Jody 12
    Designs By Jody 13
    Designs By Jody 14

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful!!! Dana was able to execute my vision to perfection! All of the flowers were so fresh and beautiful. Thank you so much for making my dream come true!

Sent on 06/13/2014

C · Married on 10/14/2017

Dana Strothman is a remarkably gifted professional. She designed and executed perfectly stunning flowers for our wedding and I couldn't be more pleased. She is also a delight to work with. Thank you Dana!

Trixia · Married on 08/19/2017

3.5

Flowers were really pretty. They did well with the design and set up

Sent on 10/27/2017

Renee · Married on 07/15/2017

4.2
      3.5

The ladies at Designs by Jody were so helpful and accommodating. We walked in on a whim one afternoon right before closing time and the ladies sat down with us for a full consultation. You could tell they wanted the business and they were happy to work with us (even on our very modest budget). After the initial meeting, the staff sent me numerous emails back and forth ensuring that we had all the looks in place. On a peak season Saturday, they certainly didn’t need our little $600 order of personals, but they didn’t treat us any differently than a wedding booked with centerpieces and all. There was one small error on our order—the father’s boutonnières were supposed to have a rose and did not. Luckily, after a last minute change earlier in the week (in which they graciously accepted) they had thrown in one extra corsage for a grandmother who couldn’t attend. I simply pulled apart the extra corsage and used the roses from it for our father’s boutonnières. Everything worked out and the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2017