Designs by Courtney Reviews

Designs by Courtney 5
Designs by Courtney 6
Designs by Courtney 7

Lisa Carrigg · Married on 08/24/2018

Nothing short of a dream come true

Courtney and her creativity and design made our wedding an absolute DREAM. Even my bridesmaids got chills when we had our first glance of the arbor she designed for us before the ceremony through a crack in some blinds. I couldn't have dreamed up more beautiful and unique table arrangements and decor. I have no idea how she managed to do it all. Everything was perfect to the tiniest detail. She has a true gift and made our colors, preferences and vibe all spring to life while respecting our budget and working with us to make swaps so we could have exactly what we wanted. A breeze to work with. I even ended up springing a last minute photo op stand alone wood geometric design on her that I asked for her to work her magic on with floral and greenery and was just blown away with what she did. I had a beautiful and artistic fruit and veggie toss bouquet and she managed to get peonies even though out of season just for my bouquet (my favorite) while working with other seasonal and heat withstanding varietals. The textures and colors were to die for. Cannot recommend enough that you book her in ASAP. Still drooling over the photos.

Designs by Courtney 8
    Designs by Courtney 9
    Designs by Courtney 10
    Designs by Courtney 11
    Designs by Courtney 12
    Designs by Courtney 13

Grace · Married on 04/22/2018

Our wedding wouldn't have been our wedding without Courtney. Her work was absolutely incredible. We gave her our color palette and some inspiration photos and she built an incredible space for us. Seriously it was like a dream. She did *everything* for us. She went above and beyond, from hanging decor from the ceiling to decorating the dinner table with tiny sprigs of lavender for every guest. Working with her was incredibly easy, she was super communicative and available for us. Book Courtney!!! She's the best!

Designs by Courtney 14
    Designs by Courtney 21
    Designs by Courtney 22
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 02/24/2018

Where do I even begin?! Courtney’s floral skills are hands down the most AMAZING I’ve seen and worked with! Courtney not only made our wedding day and my Pinterest dreams come true, but she still has our guests raving about her floral artwork. Not to mention, two engaged couples that attending our wedding, hired her as their florist after the wedding because they loved what they saw. From start to finish, Courtney was very intuitive of my vision for the table pieces, bouquets, flower girl crowns, ceremonial circle arbor...etc. and gave prompt feedback and ideas based on the available options in February. Courtney really puts a lot love, hard work and creative energy into her floral pieces and it really shows with the final product. She truly made our wedding ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and COMPLETE PERFECTION. Courtney was our favorite part of the entire wedding planning process and can’t rave about her enough, you won’t regret booking her!

Designs by Courtney 23
    Designs by Courtney 30
    Designs by Courtney 31
    Designs by Courtney 32

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

She went above and beyond to make my wedding absolutely stunning. Every detail was laid out beautifully. She dropped off the wedding party flowers early so we could take pictures, and spent hours tailoring my wedding arch fresh that day, as well as the tables. She even decorated my welcome sign!

When we first went over the details, she spent an hour with us, covering even questions I didn't know I had yet! She made my wedding breathtaking and did it with such joy! A pleasure to be around, she was also very reasonably priced. I told her my max and she came in under that price. I will update with pictures of the flowers, in which I requested a Pacific Northwest vibe and again, she went above and beyond. Thank you, Courtney!

margo · Married on 09/02/2017

Our flowers were amazing!! Courtney captured exactly what we wanted and was so flexible! Delivery was so easy and the set up looked amazing, we got so many compliments! Bonus Courtney is great communicator and was easy to work with. The best!!!

Cait · Married on 08/26/2017

Courtney was amazing! Her attention to detail made the venue spectacular and so romantic! The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and the flower girls' headbands she made were adorable. Everything was dropped off on schedule and even cleaned up. She even had tons of small d corative candles and votives she used on all of the tables, bar, wine barrels, and other nook and crannies that needed decorating. It was truly beautiful, she even managed to get all of the flowers I wanted, even thought they were all out of season :)

Anne · Married on 08/04/2017

Courtney and her team are truly the greatest!! I chose Courtney to do the flowers for my own big day and had no idea it would turn into so much more! Working as a wedding planner I strive to find the most reliable, talented, caring and exceptional people to recommend to my couples and Courtney has become my go to. I received endless compliments on the flowers from my wedding and could not be more pleased with how much she stepped in and took charge of making all the decor absolutely flawless. Her and her team went above and beyond to make everything perfect and I cannot thank her enough!

Designs by Courtney 33
    Designs by Courtney 34
    Designs by Courtney 35
    Designs by Courtney 36

Leah · Married on 01/27/2017

Everything turned out beautiful, adding that extra fairy vibe I was looking for. There was such meticulous work, down to the flower details on the tent , additions to the fireplace, and you even made sure the cocktail tables had little bottles of flowers. Not being a big flower person myself, I definitely now think it's a necessary item to add liveliness, freshness, and an extra touch to any wedding.

The flowers matched the decor perfectly. Anyone who books you for their flower arrangements will be in love!

Kiem · Married on 11/05/2016

Courtney was absolutely wonderful to work with from Day 1! She has so much energy and creativity! Courtney and her team transformed our venue into a magical secret garden and we all enjoyed the aesthetic they created on our special day. I highly recommend her and would request her and her team again in future events.

Kirsten · Married on 10/02/2016

Courtney was my absolute favorite person we worked with. She is so sweet, helpful, and fun! She took my dream of a Pacific Northwest fall fairyland and made it a beautiful reality! My bridesmaids looked stunning in their flower crowns and the bouquets were stunning. She even put the crystal buttons from my grandmother's wedding dress in my bouquet! Everything I dreamed of Courtney made happen with grace and elegance. She even kindly brought greenery chandeliers she had made for another client who didn't take them home to our wedding as added decor! Courtney is a gem and if you are in need of a floral designer, you should look no further!!!

Shannon · Married on 10/01/2016

I could not have asked for a better, more passionate florist. Courtney responded to my emails almost immediately & always had such amazing ideas. I would give her an image or color that I wanted & she would turn it into something that was better than I could imagine. Her pricing was so reasonable too, she does not over charge like so many other florists do. I cannot express how grateful I am to Courtney, her work made the look of my wedding perfect.

Christine · Married on 09/24/2016

Courtney was referred by a friend whose wedding centerpieces caught my eye. I had a great time working with Courtney on making my flowers pop and accentuate the beautiful bridal party dresses and the 2 different venues for ceremony and reception. Courtney was very easy to bounce ideas off of, and we modified flower colors a couple weeks before the wedding with stunning results. As a bonus, I looked up during my reception and saw that Courtney had decorated 2 chandeliers with greenery that we had discussed, but was out of my budget. I got so many raves on my bouquets and centerpieces and made sure everyone got to take one home! Choose Designs by Courtney for your flowers, you'll be as thrilled as I was:)

Mandy · Married on 09/10/2016

My email to Courtney:

"Wow! It's all over, one fantastic night which felt like it flew by fast. I want to thank you so much for your exceptional service, detail and beautiful flower arrangements. What I saw was astonishing and exactly what we had discussed plus better. You are a great florist who really listens to her clients and puts your heart into her work. It showed in every way. I am just so thankful I had you there. You made the process seamless and words can not explain how thankful I am.

My wedding day was amazing. It was everything I had hoped it would be and more. My bouquet was stunning and perfect, along with the bridesmaids and all the boutineers. Everyone was impressed.

The lace runners and the outstanding arbor was even better than I imagined. You truly went above and beyond and it showed through out the event. Our sweetheart table was magical and I wanted to be seated there the whole night and aw at how pretty it was :) The romantic mood was definitely created!

I could keep going on because I am that impressed and happy! "

I also want to add how much Courtney did for me on my wedding day. She arrived and stayed until everything was perfect. There were some things I did not explain well and her great design and style made it all tie together and beautiful. Her items she has available for use like her candles, votive's, arbor, Isle runner, pearls etc were perfect. She also went and got my lace that I wanted. Seriously, a great florist and person who truly wants her clients to be very happy. She's amazing!!!!

Tiffany · Married on 08/28/2016

Courtney was not only responsive, professional and flexible as rated above, she was also accommodating, friendly, easy to work with and extremely talented. I am so grateful for her services and talent, she was a true joy and couldnt imagine our day coming together without her and her lovely team. She even helped out when my seating chart fell through without even a blink of an eye she was there and helping, without even asking she stepped up and followed through. I am so incredibly happy that Courtney was our florist and consider her now a friend. I will recommended her services to anyone planning an event now and in the future. She took my dream and vision, and turned it into an absolute fairytale!

Cortnee · Married on 08/06/2016

Courtney was amazing! She transformed Our venue from a hall to a beautiful, elegant, romantic venue. She went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to add extra touches of rose petals and flowers throughout the venue to add that extra detail, even though I had not asked. She truly understood my vision and style when I could not put into words my theme. She also worked within my budget that I had previously set. Everything she decorated/made for me turned out better than I could have ever imagined. She without hesitation worked with me through the many changes I threw at her. She was always so pleasant and fun to work with. I could not have asked for a better florist to transform my wedding. From both sides of our family and from our friends we are constantly being told how absolutely breathtaking the decor was. Thank you Courtney!!!

• Margaret

Margaret · Married on 07/23/2016

I absolutely LOVED out flowers! Courtney provided EXACTLY what I was looking for. My bouquets were lush, fresh, and really unique! I had provided her with 'inspiration' photos, and she designed arrangements that went above and beyond! She is really easy to communicate with - she is prompt and very professional. She answered my sometimes very frazzled, bride on a ledge, emails about this flower and that arrangement and calmed me down assuring me that the flowers were under control. And they were...Designs my Courtney delivered on her promise of gorgeousness 100% I recommend her for any of your floral needs.

Sara · Married on 06/25/2016

I'm trying not to be biased, but I believe that I had the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen. Courtney knows flowers. In my bouquet, there were three giant coral peonies all in different stages of opening when she dropped it off at noon. By 3:30 when the ceremony started, they were each opened the perfect amount! She planned it flawlessly!

Courtney was incredibly easy to work with and wanted to make sure things were exactly how we wanted them. I am someone who appreciates flowers very much, but didn't know a lot about them. During our first meeting I showed her a few pictures of what I like, and she cascaded with dozens of pictures of flowers and arrangements going the exact direction I wanted. I felt full confidence during the entire planing stage that she was going to deliver stunning arrangements, and she did.

She went above and beyond and surprised us with flowers on the bride and groom chairs at the head table! And she and her team seamlessly did the set up and take down of all floral arrangements. We give Courtney our highest of recommendations and are incredibly grateful we hired her for our wedding!

Erin · Married on 01/16/2016

Courtney was absolutely fantastic. She was able to create exactly what we wanted and added pieces we didn't know were fantastic. She was easy to work with and reasonably priced, I won't hesitate to call on her again in the future.

Lilia · Married on 10/11/2015

Courtney is amazing. After meeting with or corresponding with 4 other florists, we decided to go with Courtney because the bulk of her work fit the aesthetic of what we wanted. Courtney was also very accommodating to meet in person, provide quotes, photos, and she is flexible - as are a lot of the florists that we spoke with so it was a difficult decision to make but we are SO happy we went with Courtney. She had so many great ideas to help with costs while still keeping the look that we wanted. She always responded to emails in a timely manner and we met in person at least 4 times to talk flowers.

Courtney nailed the flowers for our wedding (as well as our rehearsal dinner, that's how much we loved working with her). She just made everything so easy and hassle free. She created elaborate, gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, a hanging chandelier, garland for a trellis, cocktail table arrangements, and aisle decor. She was always professional, friendly, cheerful, and most important - punctual. All we wanted on our wedding day was to create a beautiful space that represented us and Courtney made that happen.

Meagan · Married on 07/11/2015

I can not say ENOUGH great things about Courtney. I emailed with a handful of florists for our wedding and none felt as personable as Courtney. I immediately knew I wanted to work with her simply through our emails. She was understanding of our limited budget and understood what we wanted right away. I felt at ease with her from the very start. She even didn't make me feel bad or silly for all of my one-off questions and random emails. Flowers are a bit nerve-racking for your wedding day because you do not see them until you arrive at your venue the day-of! She went out of her way to even make me a custom centerpiece mock to ease any of my concerns. After seeing the mock, I was so happy. Once my flowers came in, she sent me an email with photos of the different flowers, which made me really excited to see them in person.

Beyond the flowers, Courtney does extra rentals. We were able to have gold mercury tealights at each of our reception tables and she filled our venue with bud vases... extra touches that could have costed us a few extra $100. I loved working with her!

Gayle · Married on 06/27/2015

Courtney was absolutely amazing to work with, and we LOVED all of the flowers at our wedding. She was really flexible in working with us, including some last minute changes, and designed exactly what we were hoping for for wedding flowers - simple, beautiful, and fresh. All for a very reasonable price (way cheaper than others I spoke to!!). I highly recommend Designs by Courtney - book her if she is available!! You will not be disappointed!!

It should also be noted I was able to work with her remotely throughout (we got married in WA, but live in MA). She always responded quickly and professionally to emails, understood what we were looking for with minimal guidance from us, and created awesome mockups for us. Super low maintenance vendor - I simply trusted her to deliver and she out-delivered our expectations. Amazing! Could not have asked for more.

Hannah · Married on 10/25/2014

I literally cannot express how fantastic working with Courtney was. She was pretty much perfect in everything you'd want from a vendor. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, wonderful quality and she totally understood my vision perfectly. I changed my order with Courtney quite a few times and she was super flexible and was always very quick to get back to me. Her pricing was very reasonable. I gave her a pretty tight budget and she was able to work around it and create some beautiful arrangements. The only thing that was a little disappointing is that 4 of my centerpieces never made it to the venue, not sure what happened and never had a chance to discuss that with her. I would highly recommend working with her.

Courtney is phenomenal! Her arrangements were gorgeous! We could not have been happier; the corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, arch, chair decor, cake decor--they were all amazing, and so many guests commented the same. We asked for a lot of different details and she was happy to accommodate all of them and made every flower arrangement a work of art. Thanks, Courtney!

Jen · Married on 02/01/2014

Courtney was awesome! She was highly recommended to me. I'd seen her work at 2 previous weddings and knew they enjoyed working with her. She's very sweet and so accommodating. I had a budget and an idea for my flowers. So she was able to create a bunch of different ideas with different flowers and stuck very close to my budget.

Meredith · Married on 07/14/2012

We just can't say enough good things about Courtney and her work! By far, she was the best vendor we worked with and would HIGHLY recommend her to any future brides and grooms out there. We came to our first meeting with her a bit unsure of what we were looking for beyond colors. Courtney had so many great ideas that fit with the feel we wanted, things that we would have never thought about! Her quote was so impressive, it had color photos of the arrangements and flowers we discussed along with all the necessary information and pricing. We had a specific budget in mind and she was more than willing to work within it and everything turned out absolutely amazing! She truly went above and beyond for our big day! All of our guests kept commenting on the flowers and decor, telling us how beautiful everything looked.

If you're looking for a fabulous florist --- Designs by Courtney is the way to go!