Designs by Ayanna Reviews

2 | Teaneck, NJ

2 Reviews for Designs by Ayanna

Melany · Married on 05/25/2019

The BEST wedding planner!!!!!!!!

Let me start off by saying that Ayanna is truly the best in the game! Ayanna and her crew made our day stress free. She took our vision and made it in to something more than a dream. If it wasn't for Ayanna, my wedding wouldn't have been as beautiful and perfect as it was. She made my guest and family members feel like she was a part of us. She made my husband and I feel so special! I will truly be missing our phone calls. We love Ayanna!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Designs by Ayanna's reply:

Melany!!! I thoroughly enjoyed our journey together and I too will miss our planning calls. Thank you for trusting me to bring your vision to life and giving me the opportunity to go above and beyond for you guys. It made me so happy to bring joy to you guys on your big day!

Christopher L · Married on 05/18/2019

Planner Extraordinaire!

Ayanna was a dream to work with! She made the wedding planning process fun. We hired her for her partial-wedding-planning services and she truly went about and beyond. 1 year out she was sending us vendor suggestions and design ideas. We had weekly planning calls which kept us organized and ahead of schedule. She got along well with our two (very different) families and was a joy to have at our pre-wedding events. Leading up to the event and on the day of the wedding, she handled all of the communications with the vendors so that we did not need to worry about the details. She is professional, personable and organized. We will definitely be using her for our future events! Thank you Ayanna

Sent on 06/09/2019

Designs by Ayanna's reply:

Chris, you guys were such a pleasure to work with! Thanks for inviting me into your love journey! Cheers to a lifetime of love for you and Myriam!!