Designory Hair & Makeup Reviews

Designory Hair & Makeup 6
Designory Hair & Makeup 7

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

Rachel did an amazing job on my bridesmaids hair and makeup!

• Kelsey

Kelsey Dickel · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Rachel from Designory Hair and Makeup was an absolutely joy to work with from start to finish. I never felt bad about asking lots of questions, and you can tell that she feels passionate about what she does. As soon as I had my trial, I knew that I was in good hands. The day itself went great, and there was no stress when it came to finishing on time based off the schedule she set up. My bridesmaids and I looked and felt fantastic from the start of the day until the end. I wouldn't hesitate to refer Rachel to anyone needing hair and makeup on their wedding day.

Designory Hair & Makeup 8
    Designory Hair & Makeup 9
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Hair & Make-up Services

Rachel was a joy to work with; she was able to capture my vision of hair and make-up perfectly for my wedding day. I would highly recommend her services to any bride!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Designory Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I loved creating hair and makeup for you. I couldn't imagine a more chill bride to work with!

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

Rachel seriously went above and beyond for my special day. I actually did not meet her until the trial run. I thought it would be awkward, but it was the complete opposite. I actually found a new friends throughout this process. Now, on my big day, Rachel and her crew showed up exactly on time and had time slots organized to make sure it was efficient yet detailed. I was nervous whereas my Mother is hard to please, but the opposite took place. My mother, and all my girls were so happy with the results. Honestly, my hair looked exactly as I dreamed it would for this big day. A big shout out to Rachel, who is now my friend! Thanks girl!

Caroline · Married on 09/21/2018

Rachel did a lovely job on my hair for my wedding day! I got sooooo many compliments and my updo stayed securely in place and beautiful the entire day and night!

Layne · Married on 09/15/2018

Rachel went above and beyond for my wedding day which just so happened to fall when Hurricane Florence was expected to hit. I was able to feel at ease even with our destination wedding and planning everything from Florida. She responded quickly by emails and texts and the trial was spectacular. She even was able to provide services earlier than expected on our big day so my photographers could leave earlier with the storm coming! She’s so skilled, personable, and my hair and makeup came out perfect! She’s amazing, I’d give her a million stars if I could!

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2018

Rachel is awesome! Very patient with some set backs that happened on our wedding day, and with doing an extra trial to make sure my hair was perfect. I LOVED my hair on the day of the wedding and would recommend Rachel!

Shelley · Married on 07/28/2018

We came from out of town for our daughter’s wedding. Rachel had not met us before the day and had no trial run. She did makeup and hair. She was calm throughout the day and worked out the glitches as they occurred. Everyone was happy with the results. Our daughter’s wedding was beautiful with no drama.

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Rachel did an incredible job organizing and executing hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and the MOG and MOB!! She made a thorough timeline for the day so everyone knew when they were getting their hair and makeup done. I loved how all of our hair and makeup turned out! She really listen to what we all requested and made great suggestions. I would definitely recommend using Rachel for hair/makeup on your big day. Her demeanor will keep everyone calm and enjoying the day!!

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

Rachel was wonderful!!! Everyone looked so beautiful! They were on time and ahead of the schedule getting my girls done!! Seriously 10/10 recommend!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Designory Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! Your wedding day was filled with so many beautiful, fun girls. Such a pleasure working with you.

Kristy · Married on 04/14/2018

I used Designory Hair & Makeup for my wedding. She was very professional and had reasonable prices. My makeup and my bridesmaids makeup looked beautiful. I would definitely use her again if I need to have my makeup done.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Designory Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristy!

Mackenzie · Married on 12/09/2017

I coordinated hair and makeup with Rachel Coleman, Owner of Designory Hair & Make-Up. From the time we first spoke through the actual wedding day, Rachel was extremely responsive and provided as much feedback as I requested. Not being a super girly girl myself, Rachel allowed me to be indecisive and helped me feel comfortable with my final decisions. We did one run-through prior to my bridal portraits and she allowed me to make any changes to ensure I was totally satisfied! She was extremely organized day of the wedding, which is easier said than done considering there were a total of 15 ladies!!! I would completely recommend Designory Hair & Makeup with no reservation.

Designory Hair & Makeup 10
    Designory Hair & Makeup 11
    Designory Hair & Makeup 12

Cassie · Married on 10/29/2016

Rachel is amazing and she made me feel stunning on my wedding day. She was very accommodating to what we needed and made great suggestions as well. She was on time and didn’t rush through me or any of the bridesmaids or flower girls. Would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Designory Hair & Makeup 13
    Designory Hair & Makeup 14
    Designory Hair & Makeup 15

Designory Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much, Cassie! I loved working with your bridal party and being a part of your beautiful day!

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

Rachel was so great to work with! From bridal portrait make up to day of make up for all my lovely bridesmaids and myself she did a fabulous job! She is so sweet, easy to work with, professional, and very talented! I couldn't of been more pleased! So glad she was able to be a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Designory Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! Thank you for letting me be a piece of your beautiful day!

Rossi · Married on 07/09/2016

Rachael was professional and amazing my entire wedding weekend and the events coming up to it! On time for everything and made sure everyone was happy with their hair (all 25 people getting their hair done on the day of the wedding) before they finished up!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Designory Hair & Makeup 16
    Designory Hair & Makeup 17
    Designory Hair & Makeup 18
    Designory Hair & Makeup 19

Designory Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Rossi! It was a pleasure taking in part in such a timelessly beautiful day!

English · Married on 04/23/2016

Rachel is amazing! Highly recommend!

Designory Hair & Makeup 20
    Designory Hair & Makeup 21
    Designory Hair & Makeup 22
    Designory Hair & Makeup 23
    Designory Hair & Makeup 24

Thank you, English!

Katie · Married on 11/14/2015

Rachel was wonderful to work with! Planning a wedding can be stressful so it was really nice to have my hair and makeup taken care of by such a professional person! I can't always express how I want my hair done, but after meeting with Rachel for a trail run she was able to make my hair look exactly the way I wanted it to! I even had a small crisis 2 nights before the wedding,and rachel was able to help me find another make up artist to help out on my wedding day! If you want someone who can put your hair/makeup needs at ease I suggest you give rachel a call, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Designory Hair & Makeup 25
    Designory Hair & Makeup 26
    Designory Hair & Makeup 27

Designory Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Katie! It was a pleasure to help make your classic beauty look come to life.

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot recommend Rachel highly enough!! Not only was she incredibly accommodating with a hectic schedule (to make a long story short, my bridal portraits were only 2 weeks before my wedding, due to dress alterations AND they were taken the day of a a massive flood) but she was so helpful in making my vision a reality-even when I wasn’t exactly sure how to explain what I wanted. I could not have asked for a better hair or makeup stylist for my big day.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Designory Hair & Makeup 28
    Designory Hair & Makeup 29

Designory Hair & Makeup's reply:

That was a very memorable portrait session - flood and all! Thank you having me join for your perfect day!

Lynzie · Married on 08/30/2013

Rachel is awesome and helpful. She made my "modern day Gatsby" look just like that. She also did flawless makeup so I felt beautiful all night without worrying that I might get all smudgey or "tired" looking. She's honest about what she thinks works best and she was 100% right.

Designory Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Lynzie! It was so much fun getting to be a part of your Gatsby inspired day!

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Designory Hair is great! They do a beautiful job, are creative and easy to work with! I highly recommend them. They have talented artists and their prices are reasonable. Thank you!