Designing Images Florist Reviews

Designing Images Florist 4
Designing Images Florist 5
Designing Images Florist 6
Designing Images Florist 7

I am so happy with how the flowers looked on my wedding day! My wedding was at a hotel in downtown Boston last month and Carole did a wonderful job of using flowers with vibrant colors and interesting textures to decorate the rooms. The chuppah looked beautiful for the ceremony, the bouquets were lovely, and the table centerpieces got a lot of compliments. Carole was a pleasure to work with. She was easy to reach, receptive to feedback, able to substitute flowers that were in season for flowers that were not, and gave helpful suggestions like having the groom have 2 calla lilies in his boutonniere or suggesting great flowers to put in the bouquets. She has such a positive attitude that made wedding planning more enjoyable. I would definitely use her again for another event and highly recommend her to you.

Sent on 12/16/2014

We could not have been more pleased with the floral arrangements from Designing Images. We met with Carole twice before the wedding and communicated by e-mail throughout the lead-up to the event. The bouquets, the flowers in the church, and the table arrangements at the reception were outstanding. I would recommend this florist to anyone who wants beautiful artistry and attention to detail. Carole was attentive to our requests for advice and assistance throughout--a consummate professional!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/23/2014

There are not enough words of praise for this florist. Carol was the most AMAZING, talented florist I have ever seen! I met with her to discuss my vision and she pretty much went above and beyond my wildest expectations. My breath was literally taken away by the work and detail she put into everything. The centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous, my bridesmaids flowers were so perfect and fresh and I had the most beautiful chuppah and bridal bouquet I have ever seen. She literally made my entire wedding and she is one of the nicest persons to work with. She is a true artist and any bride will be ecstatic to have Carol design their wedding. She is a perfectionist through and through and I still have guests raving about the flowers and all her hard work !! She literally created a fairytale wedding, one that I am so grateful for because of her work.

Sent on 08/25/2014

If I could rate Designing images 100 stars I would. Not only is Carole an artist,she is creative,sensitive,caring and talented. She listens,and created exactly what my daughter dreamed of,and more. She is more then a florist as she has your back every step of the way.Her warmth and kindness through out this emotional process will always hold a special place in our hearts. I would not look any further book her!!

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • HRH Mags

Laura · Married on 03/14/2014

I ordered my flowers about a week before our wedding. I know nothing about flowers but had an idea of what I wanted. The ladies helped me pick out the perfect shade of blue and flowers for my vision and budget. My groom picked up the flowers the morning of and when I saw my bouquet I was thrilled. I admit flowers were lower on my priority list but they really completed the experience for me. I was very impressed by the quality and the final product far exceeded my expectations. We were thrilled with our flowers and the service. I would highly recommend this florist to anyone.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Kathy · Married on 11/02/2013

Carole and her team were amazing from beginning to end. Choosing the flowers were the most fun part of the wedding planning. Carole is extremely talented and pretty much knows what you want before you even know what you want. It made the planning process so easy. I felt comfortable with all her suggestions and couldn't have been happier with the outcome. I was so excited to have a Fall wedding because of the beautiful flower colors available and she by far exceeded my expectations. My wedding was over 30 minutes away and that was not an issue. I use Designing Images for all my floral needs.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Shelley · Married on 03/23/2013

We used designing images as our florist for our daughter's wedding. Carole and the entire staff were just wonderful! Carole is very kind,creative, and enthusiastic. The Boston Harbor Hotel is a beautiful venue, but it was enhanced by Carle's talent.The centerpieces as well as the huppa looked amazing. Carole also decorated the wedding cake and honestly her hands are magical. Charleen stayed throughout the ceremony to ensure that everything was perfect and she helped keep us calm. Iwouls not hesitate to recommend this florist.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Sabrina · Married on 07/03/2011

I could not attend our sample day a few months before the wedding and so my mother in law took pictures and sent them to me. I was startled how awful it looked and made sure they understood exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding I was blown away at how wonderful everything looked. It was gorgeous and could not have imagined it more beautiful with the flowers and the flowers for the reception. We also had a chuppah that was just amazing and she was able to use my tallit for the roof. Wonderful work!

Sent on 08/13/2011

Chelsea · Married on 08/28/2010

I was one of those brides who changed her mind 75 times throughout my wedding planning process. The category I changed my mind the most about was flowers. I am so thankful for choosing Designing Images Florist for our wedding. Carole was so understanding and patient with me from beginning to end and towards the end I was calling almost every day leading up to our wedding. She got all my last minute changes just right and the flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Their attention to detail, talented design ideas and compassion made Designing Images and Carole my favorite vendor to work with.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Deb · Married on 06/12/2010

Carole and her team do an amazing job! Carole was so great to work with - she knows what she is doing and had so many great suggestions for our wedding, things I never would have even thought of. Carole knows how to put together gorgeous bouquets and arrangements - she and I talked colors and likes/dislikes, but I never would have imagined my flowers to be as gorgeous as they were. Carole also works well w/ any budget.

Sent on 07/13/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2009

Carole really knows her stuff!!! She is so creative and offers many ideas. My chuppah was amazing!!! Better than I could have imagined. My centerpieces were simple, yet elegant and were exactly what I wanted. She even called me the day before the wedding to let me know she had to make a mad dash into Boston at 4am because some of my peonies didn't look good. She had to use darker pink ones than I had asked for and wanted to check with me first. My bouquet was beautiful, as were the bridesmaids'. One of the staff stayed until I didn't need my bouquets anymore and they displayed them on my sweetheart table. They do beautiful work! They also do event planning, so they have a lot of knowledge!

Sent on 06/09/2009
  • F

Sue · Married on 09/06/2008

Carol was amazing. She captured exactly what I wanted for my bouquet and the centerpieces. She was a joy to work with. The prices are extremely reasonable for what you get. The flowers lasted forever!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Erika · Married on 08/16/2008

The owner of Designing Images, Carole, went beyond any expectations I could have had for a florist. She was there with me the entire way devoting a lot of time with me and making sure everything that I wanted was correct and perfect. She created spectacular displays not only with flowers but with the aisle decorations, chupa, and other accents. She was at the wedding helping to coordinate everyone walking down the aise. I couldn't have been more pleased or impressed. Flowers are an expensive part of the wedding and you have to make sure that you get the value of what you pay for. With Carole, I got the value and beyond. She has been doing this for many years and loves it, and it certainly shows!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Gina · Married on 06/08/2007

Carole was wonderful and helped me tremendously, since I had no idea what I wanted for flowers for my special day. She worked with me to suggest different kinds of flowers that worked beautifully with my color scheme. She supplied our center pieces, flowers for the bridal party, and decorated the gazebo for our ceremony with gorgeous, colorful bouquets and draping tulle. Everything was more amazing than I could've imagined! Outstanding, would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/20/2008

Leigh · Married on 10/26/2002

I have worked with Carol on many occasions and her work is nothing but the best for the best. I would highly recommend ehr to anyone who wants the best. She listens to what you want, gives great suggestions and always help you stay in budget or get to your bidget. We all have big dreams on flowers but sometimes the money just isnt' their and carol will always help you get to where you want to be!!

Sent on 12/08/2010

I do not have enough words to thank Carol and her team at Designing Images.
    The flowers were beyond magnificent, every person was in awe of how beautiful and magical the room looked.The chuppah, design was exactly how my daughter wanted it and the bouquet colors and design outstanding.
    Carol is a true professional ,and a pleasure to work with. Her detail is amazing,she goes above and beyond for her customers, noticing things during set up that need outside attention or even helping cleaning the brides dress that got dirty during picture taking.
    I would recommend Carol to anybody having any kind of event,she is a true proffional and a pleasure to work with.
    Carol is my go to girl for flowers outstanding!
    I can not thank Carol and her team enough for making Jacqueline and Jordan's wedding everlasting in all our eyes.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Dorothy · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Designing Images. Carole and her team were so helpful, courteous, responsive and professional. Carole responded to my emails almost immediately. Her suggestions were spot on, and her experience (over 20 years!) as a florist for weddings was so helpful as we tried to figure out how to decorate for my wedding. Carole and her team went above and beyond by helping us get the Fire Department permits for the candles we wanted to use at the reception. The reception was a dream come true and the flowers (centerpieces, bouquets, etc) were just extraordinary. Thank you Carole and the team at Designing Images!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Designing Images provides beautiful flower arrangements at very reasonable prices. Carole was easy to work with, and she went out of her way to make every aspect of our day perfect, down to the soaps in the reception site bathroom.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Designing Images provided the flower arrangements and huppah for my September wedding. Carole was fantastic, she is a true designer interpreting your requests and making arrangements I could have never dreamed up. Carole suggested beautiful flowers outside of the flowers I was interested in. She offered many wise suggestions for the flow of the room and was easy to bounce ideas off of. Leading up to the wedding Carole was always available for discussions around any changes and was happy to resend new invoices as needed. On the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and we received countless compliments on both the flowers and candle arrangements.

Sent on 10/26/2014
  • breeklein

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2009

I went here on a recommendation from my wedding venue. We immediately loved Carole, the owner, who is honest, funny and nice.

We had a nice, long meeting with her and when she told me the estimated price, it was a bit higher than we wanted to spend. It was also twice the estimate we had gotten from another florist. I wanted to go with the cheaper florist, but Carole was so great about meeting with us and so fast in responding to calls/emails and sending a revised proposal, we decided to give her a second meeting. Especially since she was recommended.

After working with her throughout the year, we could not have been happier and totally made the right decision! She immediately started working with us to lower the budget to a more acceptable amount, while still giving us beautiful, classy flowers. And when I got home a few hours later, I had an email waiting from her with the renewed proposal!

Carole completely understand what we were looking for and despite her enthusiastic response to an idea, noticed that my fiance wasn't crazy about it and went in a different direction. I love how honest and open she is - I feel like I could tell her almost anything - and that she gets what we are looking for and where we're coming from.

Everything she did was PHENOMENAL and the ideas I gave her she just enhanced and brought to a level I didn't even know existed! Amazing work, fantastic staff - I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2009
  • User4642054 · 2+ years ago

3.5

We wanted to make our own tree trunk vases and Carol at Designing Images was incredibly helpful. She clearly knows what she's doing and how to work with her client to make it beautiful. She gave us helpful hints on how to make our vases and they turned out beautiful.

She was very helpful and friendly and responded to my emails even when she was on vacation!

Sent on 12/29/2014