Designers Mark LLC Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

• Leslie
    Leslie J. Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful flowers at reasonable price

The flowers were delivered at the time promised and they were gorgeous!

Designers Mark LLC's reply:

Thank you Leslie! It was a pleasure working with you and David. I’m so happy for you guys! If you would like to see some more pictures of your wedding flowers I posted some on the Desiner’s Mark Facebook page.
    Karalee Married on 12/30/2017
    Amazing!! The flowers were beautiful and fresh. She took our ideas (likes and dislikes) and helped develop the perfect backdrop. Her pricing was reasonable and she definitely over delivered. Definitely a vendor who loves what she does!!
    Beth Married on 05/15/2015
    Elle provided my wedding with beyond beautiful flowers. They were all perfect! I would highly recommend her to anyone.
    Danielle Married on 04/18/2015
    I was referred to Elle at Designers Mark LLC by a Mayo Clinic co-worker. Elle is extremely friendly and talented. I was trying to choose the perfect florist and had interviewed several. She worked with me on my tight schedule and far exceeded my expectations. Elle was by far the best in quality and budget friendly. She has a great portfolio and many other examples on her Facebook website. THANK YOU!!!
  • User1992818 2+ years ago
    Elle did an amazing job with our flowers! My guests were all talking about how beautiful the flowers were. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she made it happen for well within my budget. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a florist!
  • Bridget
    Bridget Married on 04/05/2014
    I was so impressed with my flower arrangements. I absolutely loved them. She did a great job at understanding what I wanted and creating exactly that. My flowers had a lot of compliments from the guest at my wedding. Simply amazing. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
    Sam Married on 04/29/2013
    Elle, with Designer's Mark was given a price point, our wedding colors, our preferred kinds of flowers and a general idea of what kind of aesthetic we wanted and got back to us a week later with several different flower options and combinations. She emailed us pictures and had a webcam session with us to discuss the kinds of vases and flower choices we wanted for all the bridal party and reception tables. She made recommendations based on what flowers are more durable for outdoor wedding events and which ones would be too difficult to procure for our event. She researched and provided several vase choices which allowed us to stay in budget. Her final result was an extremely creative use of the colors, flowers, wire, ribbon, and vases that was tight, professional and lasted longer than anticipated during our 94 degree outdoor ceremony. All the flower effects were aesthetically perfect for what we wanted. I highly recommend Designer's Mark; if you have an excuse to use their services, you won't be disappointed in the results.
    Haylee Married on 06/27/2015
    Elle was so wonderful to work with. She intently listened to all of my ideas, reviewed pictures of her previous work with me to make sure she knew exactly what I liked/wanted, and gave us a great price! The flowers were EXACTLY what I wanted, and I loved the way they pulled my wedding decor together so beautifully.