Designed with Amore Reviews

Designed with Amore 3
Designed with Amore 4
Designed with Amore 5

Shelby · Married on 01/04/2014

My invitations are gorgeous!! Thanks so much for all the help and patience, I loved working with you! :)

Sent on 09/17/2013

Kylie · Married on 12/28/2013

My invitations are even better than I thought was possible! Elisa was an absolute joy to work with and was sweet and professional through all of my hundreds of emails and questions! If the rest of my vendors are half as good my wedding will be a breeze! Thank you again Elisa, it was a pleasure!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Kristin · Married on 12/14/2013

My invitations are absolutely amazing! After months of looking everywhere for something that was just right, I found it with Designed with Amore. I truly couldn't ask for a design more perfect or as unique for our wedding! Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Megan · Married on 12/07/2013

Great to work with! Created exactly what I asked for. They were beautiful and unique. Thanks again!

Christine · Married on 11/30/2013

Our world map invitations came out beautiful and were exactly what we were hoping for! We received so many complements on them! Designed with Amore were professional, timely, and a real pleasure to work with...highly recommended!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Designed with Amore was wonderful! Elisa was friendly and extremely easy to work with. My wedding invitations are gorgeous and they were very reasonably priced (I actually came in under budget for the invitations). I can't say enough good things about this vendor. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Becky · Married on 11/16/2013

Designed with Amore was WONDERFUL to work with! We got a late start ordering our invitations and with their speedy replies to our emails and quickly crafting our invitations and revisions, we were able to order our invitations in time for our big day. The invitations arrived and are of high quality - unique and perfect. We appreciate Designed with Amore's patience and responsiveness to our requested changes as we crafted our invitations. Highly recommend working with Designed with Amore!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Julia · Married on 11/09/2013

Very patient when designing your invites, very fast shipping. Was more than happy with my wedding invitations!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jill · Married on 10/25/2013

I absolutely loved my invitations. I have received many compliments on them! Designed with Amore was a pleasure to work with. They were very responsive and my invitations arrived quickly. I highly recommend using them! The quality was amazing!

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2013

Designed with Amore made beautiful invitations for me in a very timely manner and I couldn't be happier. Elise is excellent and was very helpful and willing to get my invitations to me in a rush due to my 3 week engagement! These invitations wouldn't have been possible without her!! Thank you so much! I will continue to use Designed with Amore for other family members wedding invitations, shower invitations, baby invitation, you name it! Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Ou wedding invitations were beautiful and unique and I received many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Blanca · Married on 10/06/2013

Designed with Amore was wonderful and great to work with.
    The invitations turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Great service!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

I loved working with these guys. They made a very nerve wracking decision easy (invites for the big day = eeek!). With so many wonderful design templates, the only difficult part of the process was choosing which one! They were very easy to work with and worked hard to make our invites perfect! I highly recommend Designed With Amore!!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Kori · Married on 10/04/2013

This was a fantastic vendor to work with! My invitations came out perfect and I've gotten so many compliment on them! Working with her was amazing and worry free. All of her shipping was done super fast and she even gave me a few extras at no charge!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Evelyn · Married on 07/13/2013

I am so impressed. I didnt think things would turn out so great by doing business online and via email--couldnt been better. First I ordered invitations, RSVP cards, and envelopes with a peacock feather motif; it came out so beautiful that I then decided to also do the programs, table numbers, seating cards. Everything perfect, and Elisa was just such a pleasure to work with, very patient and responsive. I am very appreciative of your services. Thank you. Evelyn.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2013

Elisa and team from Designed with Amore was AMAZING to work with. I ordered invitations for my wedding and she was always quick with her response to emails and any changes that needed to be made. The final product was beautiful, and I received many compliments on them. I also ended up ordering place cards with the same theme for the tables and they turned out beautifully. The shipping was quick, and I am so happy that I was able to find her store on Etsy. The value of the cards and printing was unmatchable.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/02/2013

I can not express how happy I am with my invitations. The value and quality is amazing. Elisa is creative, sweet, professional, and creative. I can not wait to send out my Wedding invites and I look forward to future purchases! Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Doreen · Married on 09/22/2018

You were a joy to work with and your flexibility and responsiveness made the whole process doable from afar. I, in particular, appreciated the ease in communicating with you. I never felt uncertain that we would end up with a beautiful and unique invitation. Your passion and professionalism is beyond compare. Thank you for helping to make My daughter's special day a beautiful and memorable one.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2015

Elisa was fantastic to work with. She worked with me to make my invitations unique and something most haven't seen before. She happily sent me samples and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Her response time was great and so was her shipping time. Would definitely use them again for other invitations as well.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

I love our invitations for our wedding and we got so many compliments on them!