DesignBands.com Reviews

37 | Los Angeles, CA

37 Reviews for DesignBands.com

alexis · Married on 06/21/2008

We got an amazing price for my husbands wedding ring, especially for the quality. I wasn't expecting that at all! i would definitely recommend them, and already have!

Sent on 07/29/2008

Lynda · Married on 05/24/2008

I had been searching the internet for months looking for my husband's bands and I kept going back to designbands.com. In the weeks before my wedding I realized that I still had not bought his bands yet so panic set in and I placed an order with this company knowing that they had really quick turn around. Within MINUTES of placing the order I get a phone call from GARY at designbands and he is going over my order with me to MAKE SURE that everything was what I intended. I ordered engraving on the bands and he wanted to make sure I understood the two sizes they offer and how the process would work to get the rings done. Gary was very flexible, understanding, accomodating, professional and a pleasure to talk to via email and phone. We exchanged a couple emails and he took the extra effort to call me once more to tell me they were done and being shipped. He even sent me a picture of the bands to keep as a memory book item. All in all I wish this company would sell more jewelry (cause it is unlikely I will be getting married AGAIN and needing another wedding band lol!) so I can keep buying from them and receiving the exceptional customer service they provide. When all things that can/do go wrong with wedding planning it is SO nice and SUCH a relief to have a vendor that works with you and the process is seamless.

Sent on 05/29/2008
  • ruby1slipper

RACHEL · Married on 02/14/2008

I can tell you that there are very few things in life that equal that of a new love in your life and soon to be partner for life. Rivaling that though would certainly be finding a Design Band (DB) quality product (ie ring) and that of enthusiastic company personnel to back it up with. It is this combination of impeccable service, along with perfection of workmanship that really cements the relationship, as now it feels more official when the rings are bought. Therefore, when you find that rare combination of staff efficiency and impressive quality product, you feel you simply must rave about it. So yes, Design Bands is over the top in this respect. Especially, when they seem to love their work in helping others so very much, as well. The AITRING purchased was even more stunning upon arrival! DB's undoubtedly flawless assistance, and quality assures them that we will be a repeat customer for years to come, and catapults Design Bands to the top of our buyer's list. The strictest buyers' expectations will be exceeded with a DB purchase. Never doubt it. Jim and I feel, it is with this admiration that all may feel free to purchase with complete undaunted confidence, and assurance as DB comes highly recommended. In which DB should also be commended, for a job well done. Keep up the good work out in Burbank folks as you certainly are doing it right as everything is 1st rate, and very much appreciated indeed! Thank you from the bottom our hearts.
    Rachel & Jim Aker

Sent on 08/06/2008

Kathy · Married on 10/26/2007

I received my order on Saturday and could not be more pleased.

Such beautiful craftsmanship at an unbelievable price!

I had shopped around and a better deal could not be found.

My regular jeweler could not come close to matching the price.

I admit…I was a bit skeptical ordering jewelry online. After

reading customer reviews and checking your A+ rating

with the Better Business Bureau, I decided to give it a shot.

Your service was excellent and the product speaks

volumes about the company DesignBands.com is.

Word of mouth is great advertising and you can bet that

I will be spreading the word!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Susie · Married on 09/08/2007

I have never has such superior customer service as that delivered by Gary B. of Design Bands. My husband's wedding ring was severely bent and worn and kept coming off his hand (since he had lost weight). We ordered one of the tungsten bands because they are known for being lightweight, but very strong. My husband liked the one with the abalone inlay. When the ring arrived, in only 4 days, my husband was even more impressed as the ring looked better than it appeared online. However, apparently we did not figure the correct size. It took not only took (1) time, but (2) to finally get the size right. Throughout the whole process, Gary B. was extremely professional and very understanding. He showed such commitment to making sure we received the right size and were totally satisfied with our purchase. The warranty on the tungsten band is amazing too. There is not another company or customer service person that even compared. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND BUYING YOUR RINGS THROUGH DESIGN BANDS!! You will not be sorry.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Adam · Married on 10/15/2005

Their rings are beautifully crafted (solid and very heavy) and the diamonds are of exceptional quality (eye-clean and genuine). I buy from designbands.com now because what they advertise in their pictures is exactly what they send you. They have exceeded my strict standards for purchasing jewelry in every imaginable way.

Sent on 07/29/2008

JILL · Married on 07/17/2004

I was worried about order a replacement for my husband's lost wedding ring over the internet. But the price was so great I couldn't say no! After searching many sites, i found the exact ring my husband lost-the only difference was that the original was platnium and the replacementis titanium. I figured if he lost one, he might lose another so he doesn't get any more platnium$$$. This was the ONLY company with the ring I was looking for. I ordered it 2 weeks before my 5th anniversary. As time got closer, I started to worry so I called and Gary graciously offered to upgrade my order to express over-night shipping at not cost! Additionally, he realized that I wrote the date as 717 because I thought I had reached the maximum characters. He offered to make write the date in its entirety since there was additional room. He responed to emails at 9 pm on a Friday, and went out of his way to call me to cnfirm my tricky shipping address! So, I got a beautiful replacement with the full anniversary date the day before my anniversary! I am so psyched! I cannot wait to surprise my husband with it tomorrow!
    I would totally recommend this company to anyone looking for great service, great selections, and great prices!

Sent on 07/16/2009

kris · Married on 07/10/1999

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this site. I will stay a loyal customer. The quality of my ring far outweighs jewelry I have purchased from other online stores. I will refer you to all my friends. Glad i found you
    Thanks! Kris

Sent on 10/26/2010

Dave · Married on 05/17/2011

Verry helpful and friendly. Loved buying there!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Leeanna · Married on 02/25/2009

The ring my husband got for me was from DesignBands, and it was a complete surprise. I didn't know he ordered it, but he told me afterwards. From the ring itself, I would have to say that it is a very beautiful and classy ring, looks very high quality.

Sent on 06/11/2010

Patricia · Married on 11/04/2009

The ring my husband got for me was from DesignBands.com , and it was a complete surprise. I didn't know he ordered it, but he told me afterwards. From the ring itself, I would have to say that it is a very beautiful and classy ring, looks very high quality.

Sent on 03/22/2010

DesignBands.com's reply:

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to write such terrific comments regarding our products and services. It was our pleasure! Receiving letters like yours inspire all of us here at DesignBands.com to continue to be successful in our industry.

Team of Associates
    DesignBands.com

mari · Married on 01/01/2010

Very unique way to design jewelry! My daughter and son-in-law\'s bands are gorgeous!!

Sent on 05/05/2011