Design & Scribe Reviews

Design & Scribe 5
Design & Scribe 6

Rachel Lynn · Getting married on 03/10/2020

Talented, thoughtful and professional

I'm a planner in the New England area and I highly recommend Kate of Design and Scribe to my clients. The quality of her work is exceptional but it's also refreshing how pleasant she is to both work and communicate with. She takes takes the time to listen to your needs and those of the client and then crafts a thoughtful proposal. Kate is up for any challenge and recently worked on an oversized piece of acrylic to help bring a client's big vision to life. Lovely work, lovely person and such a professional experience all around. Can not say enough positive things!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Design & Scribe 7

Justine Johnson · Married on 11/27/2018

A Favorite in the Industry!

Kate (of Design & Scribe) is my favorite to work with! I am a wedding florist and I send all of my brides to her. The ones who have used her have been over the moon and so have I! Kate is willing to try things you have not seen before not to mention many of my brides have different styles and Kate has nailed each one every time. I highly recommend Design & Scribe for your big day, or well any day!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kelly Valentine · Married on 08/25/2018

Hire her.... Now!

I cannot thank Kate at Design&Scribe enough for the perfection she were able to create! She was able to take my vision and turn into the most beautiful reality. From the littlest of details to the grandest of designs, Kate can handle it all. She was very easy to work with, quick to respond, and very collaborative with my wedding vision. Hands down, I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Design & Scribe 8
    Design & Scribe 9
    Design & Scribe 10
    Design & Scribe 11
    Design & Scribe 12

Design & Scribe's reply:

Thank you Kelly! It was a dream to be part of your wedding, and I Love that we got to work on something so unique and beautiful!