Design Productions, LLC Reviews

8 | Birmingham, AL

8 Reviews for Design Productions, LLC

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2018

Design Productions did an amazing job at my wedding/reception!! The Marie Antionette in the Iron City venue was STUNNING!! They worked with me on budgeting and how to make the most in my wedding space. I can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Allyson · Married on 03/21/2015

Design Productions provided me with lighting and draping for my wedding. Their service was perfect and everything looked beautiful! I would DEFINITELY recommend them!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Claire · Married on 05/04/2013

We were referred to Design Productions through our planner, M. Elizabeth Events. They created an amazing reception for us through their beautiful drape and lighting. What they did for us was worth every penny, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Genevieve · Married on 08/04/2012

Design Productions was so easy to work with. They have such an extensive profile, that they already knew all the dimensions and needs of my venue. I was able to give them my ideas and they did the rest. The lighting turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/19/2012

LaToya · Married on 06/02/2012

I love Andy Tolar!! The uplighting the mongram, the design on the ceiling, the spotlight on my cake!! Everything was perfect!! I basically left it up to Andy to set the tone for the reception and he did an awesome job! Even after I decided literally right before the wedding to add drapes to my venue he made it happen without charging me an excessive amount! Brides, you need lighting to set the mood.. Design Productions is who you need to call!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Chrysta · Married on 05/26/2012

Design Productions did an excellent job with helping to transform the space for the reception into something spectacular! Great company to work with!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Design Productions, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We were more than honored to be apart of such a special day.

Erin · Married on 09/05/2009

They provided a beautiful lighting pakage for a very reasonable price. Awesome company to work with.

Sent on 12/21/2009

P. · Married on 07/12/2014

2.4
      2.0
      2.5

We hired Design Productions to do up-lighting, draping, place a swirl abstract pattern on the dance floor and to pinspot the floral arrangements on 36 tables at my daughter's wedding reception. The draping and uplighting were exactly what we wanted (and paid for), but it was hard to appreciate that when you walked into the reception and instead of pinspotting each table, some appeared to have flood lights on them. It destroyed the look of the room. We had to have the venue unplug lights so the room wasn't so bright. My husband was at the venue when an employee from Design Productions was setting up the pinspotting. He was having problems and said he had the wrong lights. I called the owner and he assured me he would stop by and make sure everything was done correctly. You can imagine my surprise when I arrived at the reception. I called Andy, the owner, the next morning and left a message asking what happened and never received a response. Also, the swirl pattern on the dance floor was pretty, but it was too small and didn't cover the dance floor area which was another disappointment.

Sent on 08/11/2014