Design by Sage Reviews

26 | Wimberley, TX

26 Reviews for Design by Sage

Megan · Married on 03/27/2004

Planning my wedding was such a fun experience for me. I was living in Colorado at the time while planning a wedding back home in Texas. At first I was a little anxious to see how difficult it would be to plan from so far away, but immediately after talking to Kellye & Andrea I had no stress whatsoever. Their experience, ideas, style, and personalities were a perfect fit for me. I was never the girl dreaming of her wedding from a young age, but they were somehow able to create a gorgeous wedding from the simple ideas that I had.

Years later I continue to receive compliments from guests at our wedding about how beautiful the decor & floral arrangements were, not to mention how much FUN we had. I greatly attribute everything being so perfect to Kellye & Andrea. Aside from the decorations, they did a great job on keeping the events flowing and running smoothly. They also did a fantastic job as the point man for all of the vendors. Personalities in a somewhat stressful situation are pivotal in my opinion, and both Kellye and Andrea always made me feel like everything was running smoothly and there was no need to worry.

Anyone considering using them for an event will not be disappointed.

Megan Shook