Design by Angelika Reviews

5 | Chicago, IL

5 Reviews for Design by Angelika

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2016

I can not recommend Angelika enough. We had an overall feel we were going for so with very little input from me she was able to deliver a custom illustration and theme to our stationary needs. We thought we hired Angelika to design invitations, place cards, seating chart,etc. The typical wedding needs. We ended up with pieces that we will use in our home afterwards. Imagine liking your invitations and seating chart enough that you will use some of the illustrated elements in a custom piece for your home later! That's how good she is.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Kira · Married on 05/28/2016

Angelika is the BEST! Her work is incredible, and her customer service is amazing. She moves quickly, but also with complete care and a focus on top quality! She was able to customize our wedding stationary so it was original, but also complimented our personality and style so well. Her designs made our wedding, and we received so many compliments on all the details. We are so very grateful to have had Angelika work with us. We highly recommend working with her!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Chantal · Married on 10/03/2015

Angelika delivered many quality products for our wedding with exceptional professionalism. Wedding planning brought about several unforeseen snags and Angelika was able to navigate them seamlessly and stick to the projected timeline. I would highly recommend her services to any couple who desires fantastic quality from a highly skilled and knowledgeable vendor.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Love love love! I really felt like the stationary/invite/save the date aspect of our wedding was taken care of and something I didn't have to worry about. Angelika was professional and easy to work with. She somehow always learned my style/vision so I could trust her work would be something I loved. Even with the delivery of my purchase, she was always flexible. Thank you so much, Angelika!
    -Kari

Sent on 06/01/2016

Briana · Married on 10/01/2016

I knew that we made an inspired decision choosing Design by Angelika to make our custom save the dates when texts came flooding in to compliment us on the beautiful design! The incredible design was completely personalized down to the postage stamp and recipients absolutely loved it. Angelika truly seemed enthusiastic to create something special for us that captured our personalities and the tone of our wedding. Angelika immediately put us at ease and asked us all the right questions to learn what we wanted. Throughout the process Angelika was very open about pricing and helped steer us in the right direction to keep us on our target budget. She never let us fall in love with design elements that were out of our price range! Angelika was a perfectionist, pragmatic, and refreshingly practical. We will definitely recommend Design by Angelika to friends and family!

Sent on 05/09/2016