Desert Beauty Reviews

5 Reviews for Desert Beauty

• Sami

Sami · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Experience

Allie and her team were amazing to work with. They were super professional, and listened to everything my bridal party and I wanted, and even better executed it all perfectly. Plus, they were a blast to spend the morning with on my wedding day! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend hiring Desert Beauty!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Amanda Morgan · Married on 10/19/2019

The best place for hair on your big day

Raquel and her team are absolutely amazing. They are able to work with any hair type and any style. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Katie · Married on 03/17/2017

The very best!

Allie did my makeup and hair, all of my bridesmaids makeup, and my moms makeup for my wedding. From the beginning Allie was easy to work with, quick to respond, and attentive to the look I had dreamed of.
    I couldn’t of been happier the day of with my look and my mom and bridesmaids were stunning. The makeup lasted all day and well into the night.
    Beyond the makeup Allie is a wonderful person with a sweet personality. On what can be a stressful day it was delightful to have someone around who was cheerful, attentive, and helpful.
    I highly, highly recommend Allie! You won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 06/18/2016

Unforgettable

I don’t think there are words to describe what an amazing job Allie did on my hair and makeup. She was also tasked with my mother and my bridesmaids.
    We got married in Florence, Arizona, and Allie was there bright an early the morning of. I never felt stressed for time with her there. So professional yet comforting.
    Allie was able to give me my dream wedding experience, I don’t think I could thank her enough.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Fergerson · Married on

Perfect, dreamy wedding hair!

Raquel listened to what I wanted. I couldn’t find any specific pictures of what I wanted so I was having trouble describing my dream hair do but she was so creative and made my hair look so beautiful! My style lasted all night and looked good at every angle! I would definitely hire her again for another event and have recommended her to other friends for their weddings and events!

Sent on 10/27/2019