Desert Beauty Reviews

Desert Beauty 1
Desert Beauty 2
Desert Beauty 3

Jamie · Married on 08/03/2018

Jamy and Marissa were beyond wonderful and made each of us feel extremely beautiful! Jamy brought personality, fun and music to the morning of our wedding and was accommodating to our time table (10:30AM brunch wedding). Came right to our suite and stayed close to the ceremony for touch ups right after. I've never felt more beautiful --and both her and Marissa made sure I felt confident before and after and provided tips on how to not cry my makeup off!! Loved these girls and highly recommend.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Desert Beauty 4
    Desert Beauty 5
    Desert Beauty 6

Katie · Married on 10/06/2017

Jamy and Marissa are the best of the best!! If you want your wedding party to shine, HIRE THEM!! My girls looked and felt beautiful. They were on time and genuinely excited to be a part of my day. Could not ask for a better hair and makeup experience! ❤️

Sent on 10/11/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/09/2017

Jamy was amazing! I'm so grateful that she was willing to travel all the way to Incline village for our event! She was very flexible, pleasant, and easy to work with. My messages were answered promptly and completely. And oh my gosh she does not disappoint when it comes to hair and makeup! My bridesmaids and I looked amazing thanks to her! She did the styles my maid of honor and I selected perfectly (and they stayed that way all day!), and got creative with my undecided bridesmaid and gave her a style she loved. Our makeup was stellar, too, and lasted all day without smudging or getting "oily", which I usually have a lot of problems with. If you want the most bang for your buck I would suggest going with Jamy. She's a great person who is fantastic at what she does. Thanks again Jamy for doing our hair and makeup!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

Jamy is so talented and truly a professional. I loved working with her leading up to our wedding day - she created our beauty timeline and was always quick to respond to my calls and emails. She also made me and my bridesmaids/moms feel completely relaxed while we were getting ready the day of. Most important, Jamy's hair and makeup services were top notch. I love looking at my photos and seeing the bridal look she cerated for me. I highly recommend her and her services!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Alyse · Married on 09/10/2016

I am so happy that I chose Jamy to do my hair on my wedding day! She did an amazing job and I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. I was very nervous because I had done a couple trials with other people and it just wasn't turning out how I imagined. Jamy exceeded my expectations and was able to make my vision a reality. My hair looked great from every angle and it stayed put all night long. Not only is Jamy extremely talented but she is a pleasure to work with! She is just the person you want to rely on for your big day. I highly recommend Jamy!

Jocelyn · Married on 08/06/2016

Jamy is undoubtedly the most amazing hair stylist I've ever come across! When searching for the perfect person to do my hair on my big day, I went to several different stylists before I found Jamy. I drove 3 hours just to meet her and I thank my lucky stars each day that I found her! She listened to what I had in mind and then went above and beyond to create the perfect updo! My husband loved it, I loved it, everyone that has seen my pictures compliments my do! I love her and would, hands down, refer her to everyone I know! She's just the best!

Shelby · Married on 07/30/2016

I love Jamy! She's awesome, has great ideas, super sweet, and does amazing hair! My bridesmaids and I looked amazing for my wedding! ??

Rylie · Married on 04/07/2012

Jamy is the best! She traveled over 100 miles for my wedding to do my hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids. Also, my sister and sister in law booked her for their entire bridal party hair and makeup. She is your go to person for all things bridal. Jamy will listen to your exact needs and work with your hair to achieve the look you want on your special day. Professional...accommodating...stress free! We couldn't be more please with Jamy! She is also awesome has a stylist for your everyday hair needs too!

Sent on 02/04/2017