95 Reviews for Deron L Baker

Sound/PA System (4)
Drums (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Deron was AMAZING! We could not have asked for a better DJ/Musician for our wedding at The White Room in St. Augustine. He was wonderful to work with and really went out of his way to help me select music/learn songs for our ceremony and reception. The guests absolutely loved him:) We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 8/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Sound/PA System, Vocals, Instrumental-Solo, Soloist / Vocalist, Guitar

Deron was so great to work with for our wedding. He was so responsive and helpful during the planning process, learned new songs that we requested for the ceremony and first dance and the music was perfect. He set the tone for the whole night and the guests loved him as well. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Shea, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Deron Baker is a true professional. We could not have asked for a better entertainer for our beach wedding ceremony and reception. Leading up to the big day, Deron was very accommodating to our wishes. Communication and planning was a breeze. Everyone at our event had nothing but great things to say about Deron. Such a nice guy, and a wonderfully talented musician. Thanks Deron! You exceeded all of our expectations.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Deron was easy to work with and his music was just what we wanted for the ceremony. Also we moved indoor because of weather and he was very accommodating.

Profile Picture Holly, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Hiring Deron to play for my ceremony and cocktail hour was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding! He was extremely responsive and friendly. He even learned the acoustic version of the song that I wanted to be played as I walked down the aisle - and it was perfect. He also just has great musical talent and voice - I received many compliments from guests! Definitely hire Deron for your wedding or musical needs!

Profile Picture Taylor , 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Deron Baker played for our intimate wedding in Pointe Vedra Beach of only 10 people. Deron made sure to accommodate every aspect of acoustics, quality in performance and set up which highly depended on the weather. He made sure that I would have the best sound no matter what the circumstance and communicated with me about song request and set up prior to our big day to ensure optimal performance. He remembered all the little things that made our wedding special, even let our mothers jump in and sing a duet! Even our photographers were asking about him so they could recommend him to future clients. I highly recommend Deron Baker for any event. He is sincere, and really cares about performing his best to make your day the best!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo, Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sound/PA System

Deron was responsive, easy to work with, and overall a pleasure throughout the entire process. We sent him a list of preferred songs, and he took the time to recommend suggestions to improve the flow of music rather than taking the easy route of simply following our instructions. After all, he’s the expert. He and his band sounded great and we received numerous compliments from guests throughout the night. They also did a great job of getting people out onto the dance floor. We’d 100% book him again!

- Jay & Jess

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Deron is a true professional. He was easy to contact and very quick to return any of my questions. He provided me with well over 1000 songs in which he already knew but gave me the option to provide him with any song my now wife and I wished to hear. On the day of the wedding to say he delivered is an understatement. He sounded incredible and everyone I spoke with was blown away by his performance. In short, if you want to have someone play for your special day or any event I highly recommend Deron Baker. My wife and I were very impressed!

Profile Picture Raychel, 2/3/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Guitar, Soloist / Vocalist

Deron is awesome. We asked him to learn a new song for our departure. It was perfect. All our guests loved him.
We highly recommend Deron

Profile Picture Woody, 2/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I originally reached out to Deron to have him perform at my ceremony but sadly he was already booked. Deron went above and beyond to help find someone else on his team for me. Deron stayed in constant contact, even helping with a frustrating insurance requirement from my venue. He was always responsive when I had questions and seemed to genuinely care about our wedding and always followed up with kind words. Thanks Deron, I will be sure to recommend you and Micah!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar

Deron was a pleasure to work with! He beautifully arranged several hymns for our ceremony and I was blown away. His music perfectly created the relaxed ambiance I was going for during the reception too! I would highly recommend him to any bride in the St. Augustine area. Thank you Deron!

Profile Picture Sara, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Soloist / Vocalist, Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Reception, Vocals

I really cannot say enough good things about Deron! My husband and I decided to have a smaller more intimate wedding and ended up planning everything in only 3 months. We thought it would be nice to have a live musician for the ceremony and cocktail hour. From the beginning, Deron responded so quickly to all of my questions, and even changed around his schedule just so he could be at our wedding.. again we were planning this with short notice! We initially planned to get married on the beach, but hurricane Irma wiped out our initial ceremony location, and Deron was always so flexible on our changes. To top it off, a Nor'easter came through the weekend of our wedding leaving us with basically no beach, and we had to change our location 45 MINUTES before the ceremony start time. Deron still arrived early and was set up like that was where everything was supposed to be from the beginning. After the ceremony, he quickly went to our reception location and was set up before guests arrived. He also learned new songs for us and sang our first dance, mother/son, and father/daughter dances. It was very special to me to have these performed live. He helped me by sending a list of typical songs he does for the ceremony and provided ones I had not thought about. I had so many compliments from our guests who loved listening to him play during the cocktail hour. Deron was honestly the easiest person I worked with in all of my wedding planning, and I didn't even meet him until the day of the wedding! His professionalism, responsiveness, and performance cannot be beat! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a musician to play at their wedding and would love to have him play at future events we have.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Deron was a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He learned special songs just for us and was very responsive during the planning phase. I would recommend him to any bride!

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Deron and Lu made our wedding reception absolutely wonderful and very special to us. All the guests raved about the music. He kept everyone dancing throughout the evening. We would definitely recommend Deron to anyone else looking for live music for any event or catching him when he is performing at public venues!

Photo for Deron L Baker Review - Photo courtesy of Life and Love Studio
Profile Picture Charles, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Deron and his group provided the perfect experience for our wedding ceremony and reception. The band was very receptive to our requests and getting the details just right. They were right on cue with the timeline, providing a wonderfully smooth performance. At the reception, our guests were dancing to the very end. Overall, the band sounded great and received an out-pouring of compliments from our guests making them one of my favorite things from the wedding.

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Drums, Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System, Vocals, Instrumental-Solo

Deron was so great! I used him for our ceremony and we couldn't have had any one better to do the job. He was always responsive as the wedding approached, very fair pricing, on time, and of course an amazing musician. We wanted a more acoustic ceremony and he hit the nail on the head. He even learned a new song for our exit. We were SO PLEASED with his professionalism, experience, and performance. Thanks again Deron!

Profile Picture jamie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I cannot say enough good things about Deron. He did an incredible job at our wedding, and is truly a gifted musician. He even took care of us despite Hurricane Irma approaching! He was incredibly responsive, and exceeded our expectations. If you're looking for a musician to play at your wedding, or any event, he is your guy! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Corissa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Deron was wonderful to work with. He was very responsive and had great suggestions when asked. He is very talented as well. His music was the perfect backdrop to our daughter walking down the isle. I hope to be able to use his services again in the future.

Profile Picture wendy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Deron was fantastic! Response time to emails and questions was immediate. Deron sent suggestions, listened to ideas, went thru our ceremony plan and best of all learned a special song to play for the ceremony and again at the cocktail party. Most importantly, he sounded amazing! The guest loved his sound, he was perfect for our occasion. I would highly recommend. P.S. many of the guest had never heard our song and asked for the original version because they thought it was so beautiful.

Profile Picture Tish, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Soloist / Vocalist, Guitar, Ceremony, Instrumentals

Deron was wonderful during our ceremony and cocktail hour! I had numerous people make comments about how great they were! He is professional and had multiple suggestions that helped make the planning process a breeze!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Deron was so helpful as we were deciding which songs to include in our wedding ceremony- and once we decided, he is an AMAZING job!! As I walked down the isle, the music and seeing my husband were so perfect. And my family/guests raved about cocktail hour. Deron was an excellent choice for us!!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Deron did such a wonderful job at our daughter's wedding. He helped contribute to a beautiful ceremony with his music. If you are looking for someone to add a special touch to your ceremony, Deron is the right choice. He was such a nice guy, easy to work with and very flexible with what music he can play. With all the work going into planning a wedding, it's nice to be able to depend on pros to advise you with what decisions to make, based on their experience. You can relax and know that you are in great hands with Deron. Great job Deron!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We used Deron for our cocktail hour. I heard from so many guests how great they thought he was. He was so easy to work with and super friendly. I only wish I had more events that I could use him for! Thank you Deron for helping make our special day amazing!

Profile Picture Marci, 5/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar

Words cannot describe how incredibly talented Deron and his band are. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them. Almost every guest complimented us on the music. It was him they should've been complimenting! He went out of his way to make sure all of my needs were meant, his music was amazing, and he made sure every guest was having a great time. I couldn't be more thankful to him for making our big day so special.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews