Derek Couts Photography Reviews

9 | White House, TN

9 Reviews for Derek Couts Photography

9 Derek Couts Photography Reviews

Holly · Married on 05/20/2018

I seriously cannot say enough about Derek! He was the absolute best and I would highly recommend him for all things engagement and wedding!! If I had known him prior to my engagement he would have been a part of the proposal to capture all of those details too but from the moment we met him, after we were engaged, we knew he was the one who would help make this journey of being engaged to married the most wonderful experience ever and boy did he deliver! My wedding photos completely and totally exceeded my expectations and I fall in love with them all over again every time I look at them!!! Thank you Derek for being so amazing!!!

Derek Couts Photography 1
    Derek Couts Photography 8
    Derek Couts Photography 9
    Derek Couts Photography 10

Courtney · Married on 05/21/2017

Really enjoyed having Derek do our wedding photos! He captured all the intimate moments of a wedding day. He also did our engagement pictures, which were taken at a carnival! So fun!

Casey · Married on 07/23/2016

Awesome turn out of all of our photos. Great and consistent responses. We ended up keeping all of them!

Derek Couts Photography 11
    Derek Couts Photography 12
    Derek Couts Photography 13

Elisabeth · Married on 06/18/2016

Derek did a great job and was easy to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

My experience with Derek was awesome. He was extremely accommodating, professional, and flexible. I knew that my wedding would be captured beautifully, no matter the circumstances. I had a lot go wrong on my wedding day (who doesn't), but Derek took everything in stride and made everything work. It was gloomy and rainy, but you can't even tell in the pictures. Something came up, and our ceremony had to start and hour later than intended. He was totally cool with it, and stayed as late as we needed him to at no extra cost. When I started to get frustrated or emotional when things were going wrong, he was the supportive and level-headed voice we needed. My wedding photos are beautiful and perfect and some of my most cherished possessions. I would recommend Derek a thousand times over. He is amazing!

Derek Couts Photography 14
    Derek Couts Photography 15
    Derek Couts Photography 16
    Derek Couts Photography 17
    Derek Couts Photography 18
    Derek Couts Photography 19

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2015

Derek was the photographer for my wedding in 2015. He was absolutely amazing. I was a nervous wreck and he made sure the day went amazing. The moments he captured were once in a lifetime moments. I would recommend him to anyone. He is a great professional photographer!

Danielle · Married on 07/25/2015

Derek was very easy to work with and had great ideas for our wedding pictures. we loved the work he did and can't thank him enough for our pictures :)

John · Married on 07/23/2016

Loved his attitude and the outcome of our photos. Awesome guy to work with during a very special time! His responses and questions asked before hand were very helpful.