75 Reviews for DePoy Studio

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Cristina at Depoy is amazing! My girlfriend had planned a surprise proposal in Sedona and Cristina took us to the most beautiful spot and captured it all on camera. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and experience. They also put together a website for us with all of the edited photos on it for us to do whatever we want and get them printed out where ever we want. Very very nice, friendly, amazing people! Thank you Depoy! I can’t wait until our big day!

Profile Picture Chelsea , 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Depoy studios exceeded our expectations. Going in it was a paparazzi proposal and my other half did not know. Cristina was amazing and helped every step of the way. Cristina made it happen and captured it. We now have memories of our engagement and can't wait till the wedding. This memory is priceless and we owe it all to Depoy! You guys are amazing!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Depoy Studios was wonderful to work with! Cristina responded very quickly to all my questions and worked with me through last minute location changes for my wedding, which happened to be during the March for Science! Her and her second shooter, Alex, were so kind during all of the pictures. I told Cristina ahead of time that the pictures I really cared about were of our guests having fun and dancing, and they definitely delivered! We are getting tons of compliments on the images from our friends and family. Also, the turn-around time was SO FAST! I’m sure it will of course vary by the number of events they’ve shot, but our wedding was on 4/14 and we received our pictures less than a month later, when normally this takes 8 or more weeks.

I would highly recommend Depoy Studios for your wedding. They were professional, on time, and more importantly, the pictures are simply stunning. The next time we need a family photoshoot, I will definitely be reaching out to Cristina/Depoy Studios again.

Profile Picture Michelle , 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

DePoy Studios was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. We loved our photos as well as our experience!

Profile Picture Michael, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My now husband and I loved working with DePoy Studios. We both felt like it was a stress free experience and they made our wedding run that much smoother. The best part is we love our photos, very happy we chose DePoy Studios to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Torri, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough about these ladies and their staff. I contacted them after another photographer would not call me back when they found out I was having a small wedding. Cristine called me back the same day I called and we worked out a time date and place for our engagement photos. She then located a photographer for our small wedding ceremony. Nick was on time and had a great attitude and made our wedding day photos fun and enjoyable. I would use these ladies and Nick again. Also the engagement photos were great and professional and came back to us in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you DePoy for your services!

Profile Picture Verna, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Depoy did an amazing job with our wedding experience. It started with a meeting with them and they were so personable. They listened to our vision of our wedding and our lives. Our first session with them was our engagement photos. They nailed it!!! We wanted city and urban. We love our engagement photos!! It's like they've know us forever and just knew what we wanted..

Wedding day was stressful enough but they came in with confidence and we're amazing!!
We had 26 in our wedding party!!! Cristina and Deloris were so patient and professional.. I'm sure we put them to the test!! They were able to handle everyone with Grace. They kept our vision in focus and our pictures are amazing!!! They made me cry and laugh. They captured the most unbelievable moments.

We'll be using them again and again!! Plus my whole wedding party was impressed by them!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/6/18, 1 Review

Where do I begin?!

From our first meeting with Deloris, we felt DePoy Studios was for us. Then, we met with Cristina and it was undeniable. Their knowledge didn't just end with being experienced photographers; they offered advice on the flow of the wedding, shared what works (and what doesn't), provided other vendor names when we needed it, and asked questions we didn't even know needed answers.

We enjoyed "hanging out" with Cristina during our engagement shoot, while out to dinner and ultimately on our wedding day (shout-out to Nick!). Though a true professional, we had a true friend in Cristina; especially when things weren't going as planned, she helped us remain calm and adjusted accordingly. Oh, and the photos are AMAZING!

Profile Picture Cassaundra, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cristina and Delores are beyond amazing! They did our engagement & wedding pictures and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out! They truly captured how special our wedding day was. Cristina is so quick to respond to any and all questions. They made us feel so special and welcomes us with open arms. They are both so incredibly fun, sweet, funny and extremely talented. When we decide to start a family I will be going to them to do our maternity photos. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!

Profile Picture Amanda , 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Cristina and Deloris with Depoy Studios, they are absolutely amazing at what they do. I actually found them through a google search and I couldn't have been more pleased. From the first meeting it was meant to be, they did an amazing engagement shoot in Payson over the summer with photos that were outstanding and I cannot wait to see the photos from our wedding day. They are part of the family and I cannot wait to do more photo sessions with them. They are professional and make sure that you are working the right angles during the sessions and giving you advice for future wedding day poses. Cristina gave me references for my florist and wedding planner that I ended up hiring for the wedding, which was so great to have a vendors that have worked together before and knew their quality of work before the big day. Again they are so phenomenal, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

This people are amazing! They made everything so fun and helped my wife with so much of the planning. I am telling you to talk to them and use them. You would not regret it! They are truly the best!

Profile Picture Tim , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Can not say enough about DePoy and their process. Photos are amazing and they really immerse themselves into your day(s) so you feel like family. I remember them before the wedding but during I never felt like they were intruding on our day. 5 stars is not enough for them.

Profile Picture Todd , 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The ladies at DePoy are absolutely the best! I knew I was going to hire them when I met Deloris, and we immediately clicked, Cristina had the same exact energy. They both make you feel very calm and like everything is perfect which is EXACTLY what you need on your wedding day. I know they were at my wedding because I have all of the photos I wanted, but in no way were they intrusive. They got photos I don't remember taking and captured some really AMAZING memories. The thing I am most grateful for, aside from their professionalism and kindness, is their customer service. I would see things online and send them to Cristina and over the year she saved everything, all my "ideas" showed up on my "day of timeline" and the ladies made sure we got every "shot". We are a unique couple and didn't want "cookie cutter" every day photos, DePoy captured who we really are, and are now our photographer (s) for life, I am sure the ladies will capture many more family memories. One more thing to note, I absolutely love every single one of my pictures, I don't know if they removed any but I have around 800 photos and I am really struggling to determine which ones to print. That really says a lot! Thank you ladies!!!!!!

Photo for DePoy Studio Review - Best First Look EVER!
Profile Picture Morgan , 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough how wonderful DePoy Studios was on the day of my wedding and the months leading up to that day. My husband and I planned our wedding from Michigan, which was a little stressful, but Cristina and her team took away a lot of that stress. They explained everything in such great detail that I didn't have a lot of questions about how things were going to go on the big day. The wedding party knew exactly when and where to be. She was always available to talk or text, even for the silliest questions. Not to mention her creativity! She's brilliant!! My overall experience was AMAZING. I highly recommend Depoy Studios!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an amazing experience with the photo team at our wedding in July 2017. The images captured that day were breathtaking and surreal. Every aspect of our special day was photographed professionally and will live forever in our memories. Thank you Depoy.

Profile Picture Robert, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Perfection. I couldn't have asked for better people to be a part of our wedding day, and I couldn't have asked for better pictures! They were fabulous, funny, and just fantastic at their profession. We got married at the Grand Canyon this spring, and I know it's easy to get breathtaking pictures at a place like this, but they really made every shot of us and our guests frame worthy. Me and my (now) husband are camera shy and they, were able to capture our happiness and love in a way that few can. Their willingness to follow us everywhere and anywhere in the Grand Canyon and still get the best shot was outstanding. And this is all just the staged photos... again Grand Canyon, how can you go wrong.. But, they also got really awesome shots at our "reception" (gathering of sorts). It was at a campsite and everyone just hung out, enjoying good food and good company and they got some really memorable, candid shots that we really appreciate! They are worth every penny and I recommend them to all!

Profile Picture Fionna, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Depoy Studios did more than rock our wedding 11/05/16 they helped to create the magic... My wife and i decided to have a fairytale wedding and anything that could go wrong went wrong.... You would have thought we had an wicked stepmother working against us. I truly felt like cinderella... I truly needed a magical wand. Then Depoy studios showed up and showed out! Christina and Deloris put on several hats... they instantly became the fairy dust that we all needed. Due to time and everything falling apart i believed that so many photos and magical moments would be missed. How....with these 2 ladies all over everything and everywhere, not a moment was missed. I had all these ideas in my head about what i missed... however when we received our photos i was able to relive the moment all over again. Well I could totally go on and on about Depoy Studios because we have had the pleasure of having these ladies from start to finish of our fairytale... From the backyard engagement party in Phoenix, to the castle in Napa and the grand ball to end it all in Scottsdale. We love you Depoy Studios and thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

The Mckinleys...

Profile Picture cassandra and LaShan, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about Cristina and Deloris at DePoy Studios! Not only are they excellent photographers who really know how to capture special moments and amazing backdrops, but they are REALLY fun to be around. My husband and I can't wait to rock our Bad Ass Wedding photos, because of how well the engagement shoot and wedding turned out. With these two, you won't get the traditional, boring, posed photos that you see in everyone's wedding album - unless that's what you're going for - instead, you get the best side of you and your fiance, spouse, partner, puppy, family, whatever and your personalities captured in frozen moments. They are so good at drawing out your personality and making the best use of the natural backdrops on location to make unique and gorgeous photos.
Even better, you get digital copies of the photos that aren't watermarked, so you are able to use them for social media, to print, anything you need.
But perhaps best of all - they are affordable and have outstanding packages for many different price points.
These guys will NOT disappoint! DePoy, you rock!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress

The women of DePoy Studios are the definition of a strong work ethic and integrity! (Not to mention the beautiful attention to detail). From our engagement photos to our wedding day I loved how they showed me what was up with the pictures they were taking. For example, Cristina would say something like “This photo will turn out this way because of how the lighting is at this moment.” I really appreciated that level of involvement in the process.

In today’s society we can find much to critique about ourselves, but the photos DePoy Studios took captured undeniable joy in the moments of our wedding day.

When we were shopping around for a wedding photographer we knew we wanted to hire a photographer that was supportive of LGBTQ relationships. We wanted them to not just be “ok” with difference but supportive of the movement that love is love. We not only got the support we wanted but these ladies were fun to hang out with too!
Our wedding was a merge of several different types of people and DePoy Studios blended in seamlessly. Our photos tell a beautiful narrative of a day that cliché or not, really was one of the best days of our lives.

Profile Picture Madrone, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What wonderful women to work with! DePoy Studios has a rare sense of integrity and they work hard to make sure their couples are happy! They have excellent communication skills and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was one for the books. They captured the pure joy and excitement of our wedding in all of their photos.

They have incredible skills for “seeing” the shot before they take it and offer great suggestions to make the photos perfect. If you aren’t booking DePoy Studios, you’re missing out.

Profile Picture Lex, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DePoy Studios Rocked my Wedding on 6//11/16! I loved working with these fun, relaxed, professional, and laughable photographers. I wanted a cool relaxed fun filled day with no drama and that's exactly what I received. They preform engagement and wedding photos so you get to know them before your big day. What a relief it was to meet and see how the work before the big event. If there was a problem they had no issues fixing it by committing to a new photo shoot. I wanted to be able to laugh and enjoy my wedding without having to wonder if they got that shot or the one outside. DePoy works with two photographers so there are many opportunities to get the shots you want. Plus, DePoy was the most affordable in Northern Arizona giving us all our copy rights to all photos taken..PERIOD. They were amazing and all my pictures came out spectacular. (Which is hard to say because you know as a bride we inspected the shit out of things,!)LOL Quit stressing and call DePoy Studios!

Profile Picture Petra, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Before finding Depoy Studios I had looked at least 100 photographers in the valley. I then stumbled upon Depoy Studios. I looked at all the images on the website and was taken aback by how amazing their work was. I told my fiancée the most important thing at our wedding to me is our photographer. As I am sure most girls dream about their wedding day and when it finally happens they want to cherish that moment for a life time and pass that down to their children. I talk back and forth with them for a while via email. They answered all our questions and in fact in a timely manner. My sister had passed away so I had stopped wedding planning for a while. After some time I pick it back up again and then attend the gay and lesbian bridal expo, where I then saw Depoy Studios and entered their drawling for 1600 in credit towards a package. Later on that evening I get curious and search them on Facebook to only see that I have won the grand prize. After everything I had been through I felt so blessed. We went down and met with Cristina and she was nothing but amazing. She made us laugh and bonded with us and got our humor. We knew where we belonged and that was with Depoy Studios. Our engagement photos turned out amazing and can’t wait to see our wedding photos. I love Depoy Studios so much that I talk about them to everyone I know, which I never really do about anyone. If you’re looking for someone who’s works hard and is willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot then they are for you!

Profile Picture April, 2/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we started planning our wedding the most important thing to me was who the photographer would be. I wanted someone who I would feel comfortable with and who would be able to capture all the wonderful moments of our special day. I could not be happier with our choice of Christina and Deloris with DePoy Studios. It started with taking engagement pictures that turned out AMAZING. Then, Christina and Deloris were there every step of the way on our wedding day. They made sure to get in every shot that we had requested as well as all the ones they thought of. Every picture came out beautifully and will help us to remember our wedding day for many years to come. I highly recommend DePoy Studios to anyone looking for a photographer for a wedding or any special event. We will definitely be using them again in the future for all of our life milestones.

Profile Picture Kristi, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment that we walked into Depoy studios, looking for our wedding photographers, we were impressed by their company. Walking into their office they had pictures of some of their previous photos shoots that were absolutely gorgeous. They then took the time to show us some of the other weddings that they had done to get us familiar with their work. We were certain that we were going to book with them after sitting for about 5 minutes. And we were not in the least disappointment. I think that was one of the best decisions that we made in our wedding planning. Every time we were with Cristina and Deloris we were so comfortable and at ease, which allowed them to capture our true relationship together. We did our engagements shoot down in Tucson and they captured some amazing pictures of us with beautiful shots of the sunset in the background. After seeing the pictures from our engagement shoot, I knew that it was one less thing for us to worry about on our wedding day, because I knew that no matter what we would have beautiful wedding pictures. Again, Depoy Studios did not disappoint. They were able to capture all of the pictures that we wanted on our wedding day, as well as so many that we didn't know we wanted. I cannot stress enough what a great company this is an how phenomenal their photographers are. I am so glad that we booked with them and got the most beautiful pictures as a result!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Save the Date, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

DePoy Studios was amazing at our wedding! They were patient with everyone getting ready and managed their time and our time very well! They were very professional and were fun to be around and work with. We would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a photographer!

Profile Picture Destiny, 2/6/16, 2 Reviews