DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY Reviews

40 | Spring Lake, NJ

40 Reviews for DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY

Tina · Married on 09/12/2010

Christina DePascal's facials and expert make-up application made my wedding day stress free! I just knew I would look beautiful with her help, and she did not disappoint! She is very professional but feels more like a friend and I am so glad she was there with me on my big day. All of my bridesmaids loved their make-up and one of my flower girls asked her mother for a make-up kit after meeting Christina. That's too cute, right?!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Katie · Married on 08/07/2010

I wanted to relax my wedding morning; I didn't want to leave the house until the limo showed up and I didn't want a lot of people traipsing in and about noisily. Christina fulfilled both of these things- first, she travels and second she is equally talented in both hair and makeup artistry and is friendly, easy going, and kind. As a bonus, she is skilled at working with Asian hair and features (my maid of honor was Japanese) and is a skin care specialist (she introduced me to her serum which I use at night and gave me some excellent advice when my skin flared up days before the wedding). I live abroad, in Summer 2009 she did my makeup for our engagement party which sealed the deal for me and my bridemaids (and aunt) for my wedding in Summer 2010. Truth be told, her services are a bit expensive (I had 2 trials, and treated my bridesmaids) but are posted clearly on her website with no hidden costs. Overall, after doing so much research for vendors for my wedding day, I was happy to connect with someone like Christina who I can continue to work with for skin care, special occastion hair and makeup, and even photography services in the future.

Sent on 08/27/2010

stephanie · Married on 07/17/2010

Amazing!!!

Sent on 08/28/2010

Maria · Married on 02/14/2009

Christina is a very professional make up artist and hair stylist. She is the sweetest person to work with and has a natural gift for bringing out the beauty in people. My whole wedding party was blown away by her talent and expertise. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 02/18/2009

alli · Married on 10/04/2008

Christina made me look fantastic and people complimented me all day. She has a real gift for making brides look elegant and classy. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/18/2009

Christina · Married on 09/06/2008

I would recommend Christina to all of my friends, family and collegues. She will be the person I will go to whenever I need my make-up done! Thanks Christina!

Sent on 10/08/2008

Kim · Married on 08/01/2008

Christina was the perfect choice for a make up artist on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/20/2011

Sandy · Married on 07/15/2008

She did an AMAZING job!!! worth everything and more. I could not be more happier for the most happiest day of my life. Made everything stress free and new exactly what to recommend and do! I would definitely recommend to everyone i know and more!

Sent on 03/01/2009

Christine · Married on 05/14/2005

Christina was wonderful. She was professional, arrived early and did my make-up perfectly. It came out natural and beautiful and lasted all day.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2003

I could not have been happier with depascal make-up and hair artistry. Not only did my make-up look fantasic, but Christina's personal line of organic skin cleansers cleared up the acne I had been suffering with for years. I highly recommend depascal make-up and hair artistry to any bride looking for a clean and fresh look for their wedding day, and depascal solutions for anyone suffering with problem skin. Thank you, Christina!

Sent on 03/01/2009

Kelsie · Married on 07/31/2010

Christina was very quick to respond to my e-mail! I ended up needing hair and make-up for myself and two bridesmaids last minute and she was so helpful and willing to book my wedding only 2 weeks before! I couldn't believe how flexible she was with my situation. Everyone looked great and it was a fun experience because she is so down to earth and just made us all have a good time.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Jenny · Married on 09/29/2012

With my wedding still months away, I had no idea what kind of look I wanted for my hair or my makeup when I arrived for my trial run with Christina. She was super understanding about this and just dove in, assuring me that we could tweak as we went. I liked the makeup she did on me but didn't love my hair. Even though it was a gorgeous up-do, I felt it wasn't me. She took some great photos as reminders and we agreed to send each other hair photos from thereon until the wedding.
    On the morning of the big day, Christina showed up early with a helper and they immediately went to work on my 4 bridesmaids. Every single one of them looked pretty, fresh-faced and, most importantly, NATURAL. My girls looked like the best versions of themselves and I think they all really appreciated that. They all had discussed with Christina what kind of hair they had in mind and she did a great job of sticking to what each girl felt she wanted while at the same time staying realistic as to what their individual hair type was capable of.
    Even though I wasn't 100% sure about what I wanted at my trial and even on the morning of my wedding, I really trusted Christina by the time it was my turn to get in the hair and makeup chair. I requested a giant bun for my hair but Christina advised that this wouldn't be fitting for me and went with a looser yet still full updo instead. It turned out perfect! She interpreted my request for a bun as something full and high and transformed that into a more wedding-appropriate and beautiful updo. Trust this girl! She knows what she's doing!

On top of all this, she kept me and my bridesmaids awake, engaged and excited about the day ahead of us. We had a blast just getting ready and it was a great way to start our long day. I would absolutely recommend her hair and makeup services. Her prices might not be as low as some others, but she really provides a great service and is reliable, reachable and approachable at every step.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Ruxandra · Married on 07/05/2014

I'm so happy I made the decision to hire Christina's team for my wedding. She kept me so calm while I was a nervous wreck. And all I could say is that my girls and I have never looked as classy and beautiful as the day of my wedding!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

2.0
      1.0
      3.0
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0

Don't waste your money! I had her do my hair. It came out nowhere near what I wanted. She clearly has no idea what she's doing and just kept trying to sell me until I agreed to try and do what's probably the only look she knows how to do. Thank god for trials!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Gilda · Married on 09/09/2018

0.4
      0.5

DO NOT HIRE CHRISTINA FOR HAIR AND MAKEUP!! She's a total FAKE!!! She does not know anything about hair nor makeup! I hired her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding and it was a mess!! The night before my appointment the moved it up an hour and a half earlier which was a blessing! She rushed in, turned me around so I was not facing the mirror. I told her what I wanted for my hair and she did something completely different and it was a mess the same with my makeup. She rushed out of my suite after I handed her the payment and a $50.00 tip. I regretted given her the tip because she didn't even deserved to get pay! I'm glad she showed up early and left so it gave me enough time to redo my hair and makeup. I got her from my venue vendor list and I'll let them know she should be removed from their list since they're a respectful and a great place and should not promote this individual.
    In my eyes Christina scammed over $300.00 from me being a TOTAL FAKE!!
    SO SAD!!