DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY Reviews

40 | Spring Lake, NJ

40 Reviews for DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY

Danielle Hart · Married on 09/08/2018

The most beautiful iv every felt

I don't write reviews but I had to write this. Christina is amazing. I never felt not only so beautiful, she also really calmed me so much on my wedding day. I was extremely stressed out esp with having a large bridal party and she made the whole morning so light and calm. Christina def has a gift I would recommend her esp if you like natural elegant type make up.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Terrific and the owner is so nice

Sent on 05/30/2018

lina · Married on 07/16/2017

Christina is absolutely amazing ! I had the pleasure of being a part of wedding in which she did hair and makeup and she exceeded our expectations. On a day filled with so much anx and comotion she succeeded by making sure all of the bride and wedding parties needs were met. i would highly recommend her, she is not like many other places. She brings out a womens NATURAL beauty <3333333

Sent on 11/24/2016

Charlotte · Married on 06/17/2017

I was so pleased with how my hair and make up came out..I have only been using her products for a week and my skin is already so soft and I can see a huge change. I received so many compliments the day of the party from friends I haven't seen in a few years that asked me what I am doing to look so good!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Christina will make you feel effortlessly beautiful on your wedding day! Her wedding makeup is impeccable! She made all of us feel so natural and beautiful! We cannot thank her enough for her talented makeup artistry!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Paula · Married on 08/27/2016

It was two magical days, start to finish and it was all done by Christina and her team -- Thank you for making my daughter -in-law' s 11/7/2016 wedding, and my daughter's wedding 8/27/16 wedding perfect !!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Christina is extremely professional and she kept everyone calm all morning which was beyond a help for me. She make me look amazing on my weddung day and our published photos are proof of how talented her and her team is

Sent on 04/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

Christina was such a great find! She did my make-up and hair for my wedding, and I could not have been happier! My hair stayed put even after a night of dancing and during the 40 mph winds that the Nor'easter was inflicting (getting in and out of cars and taking a few pictures under cover). My make-up was flawless. Her style is classic, but natural. She really makes you feel like the best version of yourself. My bridesmaid and friend said to me, "I have never liked an updo before- I love her." Also, she will ease any anxiety that you are having that day because she is so fun and likes to chat to help put you at ease.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/02/2015

Christina is amazing. She is an artist. We all looked amazing. She is incredibly easy to work with.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Erin · Married on 04/24/2015

Christina did makeup and hair for my wedding party, and I couldn't have been happier with the result. I've had my makeup done professionally a bunch of times for weddings, and always felt overdone and that I looked like I was wearing a lot of makeup. Christina makes everyone look like themselves - just way better. She also does a beautiful job on hair - I think that the standard wedding updos can all look the same, but hers are really unique and special. She also kept all of us laughing the morning of the wedding. :)

Sent on 12/01/2016
  • User4197089 · 2+ years ago

All I have to say is this was the best choice I ever made! I can't explain how beautiful I felt on my wedding day and I have to thank Christina for that

Sent on 06/23/2014

Megan · Married on 02/22/2014

All I can say is Christina is the sweetest most talented make up artist ever. She made me feel at ease on a day that could easily be so stressful. Everyone's makeup and hair came out exactly how I wanted it. She's super flexible and super creative.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Cari · Married on 11/02/2013

Christina is wonderful! I've never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day - thanks to Christina's amazing artistry. She was able to come up with something that was so unique and so me. It was beautiful and romantic and natural - and I loved every bit of it. It lasted the whole day without being stiff or overdone. She's also a calming presence on the day of. She was very punctual and carefully planned our timeline so that we were never in a rush. She's really truly top notch and I would recommend her services to any bride.

Sent on 02/15/2014
  • Q

Quinlan · Married on 10/12/2013

Christina and her team were absolutely amazing! We had 10 people get hair and makeup done for the wedding and everyone looked absolutely flawless. Our hair and makeup stayed perfect long into the night, despite a long photo session in the wind! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and I honestly could not have been happier with how it turned out. I had several trials with Christina before the wedding and she made sure that my hair looked exactly how I wanted it! I highly recommend Christina for anyone who is looking for a flawless, natural look!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Jenn · Married on 08/25/2013

Amazing! Christina did a beautiful job with my hair and make up. I have terrible skin and she made me look flawless! I had not decided on my wedding hair but she scheduled in extra time so we had time to play around... No extra charge. When she first arrived I was an emotional disaster, nerves were beginning to take a toll on my mood. Christina turned my mood right back around by letting me talk, providing advice and overall just being down to earth which is what I needed that day. Overall, great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend of hire her again for another event!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Dana · Married on 04/05/2013

Christina and her team are THE BEST!! Including myself, there were 7 girls getting hair and makeup done. There was not one hiccup all morning! We were done earlier than scheduled and everyone's hair and makeup was flawless! After a day of smiling, crying, taking pictures and even getting cake smashed in my face my makeup stayed on perfectly!!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Susan · Married on 10/06/2012

Laurie rocked and Christina was most helpful and accommmodating.

Sent on 11/01/2012
  • User2613399 · event on 08/14/2012

Christine arrived early and was such a pleasure to work with. She really was a joy to talk to and put me at ease.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Christina made my wedding day incredible! They way she did my hair and make up, made me look and feel so glamorous. I was so nervous before she arrived, but when she did she calmed my nerves with her professionalism and confidence in making me look beautiful! I recommend her to everyone I meet. Not only for weddings, but any occasion. She is that good!!

Jenna · Married on 05/19/2012

Christina is truly an artist! She is so good at what she does. She is incredibly skilled, she treated me as an individual, and the results were amazing! She also has a great personality...she's friendly and sweet and has a very calming presence. She put me at ease and made me feel (and look) beautiful!!! I can't praise her highly enough....absolutely loved the service that I recieved and you will too!

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2011

Christina did an amazing job! She did my hair and make up as well as all my bridesmaids. Everyone looked unique and gorgeous. Everyone looked so elegant and flawless. I didn't want airbrush caked on makeup and prom up do's and Christina did exactly what I had in mind.

Sent on 11/26/2011

B · Married on 10/15/2011

I couldn't have asked for a better person to make me beautiful and special on my wedding day. Christina brought out my true beauty. It says a lot when my grandmother who refused to wear makeup for the last 20 years jumped in the chair and looked more beautiful than ever!!!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Natalie · Married on 05/15/2011

Christina was fantastic. I went for several hair and make-up trials with various people and once i met Christina and had my trial for hair and make-up combined i knew she was the perfect person to take care of me and my family. She was very professional yet easy to get along with. You can be totally honest with her and tell her what you want as far as hairstyle and makeup..and if you want to tweek something, she is not the type of person to take it personally. She knows that as the bride you need to feel comfortable and will let you take the lead. She was very flexible and she traveled to our home to do our hair and makeup. I would highly recommend her for any function that you would require hair and/or makeup services.

Sent on 06/10/2011

Megan · Married on 05/14/2011

Christina was a joy to work with! She did my hair, and she was very personable, yet professional, and put me at ease on my wedding day, which is great. She travelled to my parents’ house where I was getting ready, which was incredibly convenient. Based off of just a few pictures and some very general ideas, she worked with me at my trial to create the perfect hairstyle, and then replicated it beautifully on my wedding day. I was also pleased that the look held up the entire night!

Sent on 07/17/2011

maureen · Married on 11/06/2010

Christine was absolutely amazing starting with the consultation to my wedding day. She traveled to the hotel where I was getting ready. She saw how nervous I was and really helped me settle in. Both my hair and makeup came out incredible. I think that every bride should use Depascal because in the end you are getting the best!

Sent on 01/17/2011