Denys Photography LLC Reviews

Rating 4.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Sarah
    Sarah E. Married on 10/23/2021

Refreshing, Passionate & big burst of energy that we couldn't help smiling stress free for our special day!

Yuri is definately such a good spirited & yet so talented photographer!
    Of course he showed up on time professionally, He was in charge of the Bridal room (& his partner to the Grooms place) right before the wedding. I am definately not much of a smiler... but at first metting him, he was all smiles & I couldn't help but smiling right back, which remained through out the whole wedding. He has this burst of energy & passion that is contagious & makes for great photos! You can tell he was already very happy to be there for My special day, & he definitely understood that & made me feel comfotable & upmost special, as I should!
    His young talent, with eye for details along with overall outcome, was refreshing! His passion & hard work showed through even in the exhsusting non stop 8 straight hours. For he never lost his smile and enjoyed his work, capturing our most special time! It really made me so relieved we had a dedicated photographer, & worry free and got to truly Enjoy our most special day, instead of being stressed. We will never forget even his sweet little remarks, they were delightful; we felt good inside which we believe will all show in outside in Yuris pictures!
    Thank you for making it so easy to smile, we can tell you love what you do. We definately can't wait for future sessions with him!
    Thanks Yuri!
    -Sincerely, Sarah Eiker from NJ!
  • I
    Ian L. Married on 10/01/2021

Overall great experience

This photographer was all around a pleasure. Managed go capture every moment without being in the way or distracting. Very kind and talented individual.
    Douglas E. Married on 10/23/2021

We felt conned

My wife Sarah left a five star review before receiving our wedding photos, she was asked by Yuri the photographer to do so. But once we received our wedding photos we were very disappointed in the quality. We had two photographers, Colin who was absolutely great, and Yuri, who has a fun personality and is very friendly but he is NOT a professional photographer. There isn’t even one good photo of the brides dress. Yuri if you can read this, please find a different profession and don’t pressure people to review a service before you’ve delivered the final product, you’re essentially scamming them.