Denver Petals Reviews

19 | Englewood, CO

19 Reviews for Denver Petals

• C David

C David · Getting married on 11/01/2022

Nancy was wonderful to work with.

It is obvious that Nancy is passionate about floral designs and about customer satisfaction. She listened, she advised, she delivered just what we were looking for. There were so many compliments for the bouquet and the table decorations, even ended up with some extra arrangements for decorations. We felt confident that she would meet our goals, and she did!!

Sent on 02/19/2021

Kirsten H. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Nancy is awesome!

Nancy is incredibly talented! She and my mom have been friends for years. When my fiancé and I got engaged I knew I'd need Nancy's help with my flowers. She and mom designed a uniquely beautiful bouquet - I loved it! She went above and beyond to ship flowers from Colorado to Washington DC for my ceremony, which was just a few days before Christmas. I’m grateful for her suggestions and thinking of special touches, including flowers like star of Bethlehem and veronica. She was wonderful and I'd recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 03/07/2021
  • Iraly

Iraly · Married on 03/05/2021

March 5 2021

Nancy was a pleasure to work with. She brought my floral vision into a reality.

Sent on 03/11/2021

Ellen · Married on 10/04/2020

Perfection!

Nancy was exceptional from start to finish. Living long distance in addition to ongoing COVID challenges, Nancy handled it all. We had a few phone calls and one zoom meeting, which was enough for her to see our vision perfectly. Her execution was outstanding and the flowers were gorgeous. Nancy was a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive. I highly recommend her. Nothing was left undone.

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney G. · Married on 07/25/2020

Nancy is creative, communicative, and affordable

My mom and I decided to meet with Nancy based on her spectacular reviews online, and after meeting with her, we knew she’d be the perfect match! She far surpassed our expectations and was so wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. She has such a creative vision and asked to see our ceremony and reception venues prior to the wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. She was also so communicative and collaborative, bringing her expertise to the forefront but also ensuring she listened to our ideas. With all the difficulties that came with planning a wedding during COVID-19, Nancy always delivered quality service! It was a plus that she specializes in weddings, as well. We would highly recommend Nancy!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Riley R. · Married on 09/21/2019

Nancy was wonderful!

Nancy was the MVP of my wedding. In my first meeting with her, I had basically zero answers to any of her questions - style, colors, flower types, etc., I had no idea what I wanted yet. She was very chill and told me she would gladly help me figure it out. And she was good to her word! She went above and beyond what I ever expected of a florist, including helping me plan pretty much all the decor in my entire venue (which was a terrifying blank slate). I thought my planner would help me with all that, but that wasn't the case. Nancy stepped up and even offered to meet me at the venue a few months prior so she could get a better sense of the space and went into every detail with me, including what else to put on the tables besides the floral. She was a lifesaver. And consistently both kind and professional during the entire process. You can tell she is someone who absolutely loves what she does and truly wants her couples to have a beautiful and perfect day, and she puts all her effort into making that happen. I loved working with Nancy!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/29/2019

Flawlessly Perfect

Nancy was such a joy to work with! She provided us with BEAUTIFUL pieces for our wedding!
    I am not a flower person and did not have any specific vision for the flowers. Nancy was incredibly thoughtful and had a wonderful vision and guided me along the process the whole way. She is also prepared for all circumstances! We were originally supposed to have our ceremony outside with a huge line of flowers wrapped around 4 pillars. The weather changed last minute, Nancy had her backup plan ready, and reassembled everything inside flawlessly. It was so incredibly perfect!! I was in awe.
    She is also so kind. She hand delivered my bouquet, made a custom flower piece for my hair, and made a gorgeous bouquet for my Dad's memory table.

I would recommend her to absolutely anyone! She will exceed your expectations no matter how high!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kacey · Married on 09/16/2018

It was amazing!

Nancy is spectacular! My biggest fear when picking a florist, was that I wouldn’t get the flowers that I really wanted because of my budget, but Nancy was nothing but helpful and really worked with me to get everything I wanted and more for our wedding! My favorite part about working with Nancy was that she was so accessible and helpful when coming up with ideas and working around my budget. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and looked exactly the way I had imagined them, I would recommend Nancy in a heartbeat to anyone that was looking for their own wedding or any event at all, she is amazing at what she does and a great person to work with!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jeska Z. · Married on 08/05/2018

Nancy absolutely blew me out of the water with her amazing floral arrangements for my summer wedding! She beat all of my expectations and was an absolute JOY to work with, she is very easy going and is super knowledgeable about flowers! She helped me figure out what flowers would look best and found a new rose color we had never seen before! I absolutely 100% would recommend anybody to get their flowers through Nancy! I'm so very grateful for the work she put in and the outcome was absolutely breathtaking! If you want beautiful flowers, fast responses, easy meet ups and a friendly florist CHECK HER OUT! You seriously won't regret it! Thank you so much for making my wedding the most memorable day with your artistic flower set ups, bouquets, centerpieces, flower crowns and more, she helped with it all!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Lillian · Married on 07/13/2018

Nancy was amazing to work with! I was concerned that the flowers I was working with (White roses/Blue orchids) would be out of this world expensive, but she was able to keep everything within my budget. She looked at my inspiration photos, asked questions about my husband and I to get a feel for our styles and made what I had pictured come to life. She handled all of my questions and concerns quickly and had suggestions for things I wasn't able to visualize or hadn't even thought of. Nancy was also able to fit in a few of my last minute requests, like having some small bead animals added to the bouquet to represent relatives that had passed and those that were not able to make it to the wedding. Everything was perfect from the bouquets & boutonnieres to the centerpieces, I'm so glad I went with Petals!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

Nancy did an amazing job with my flowers! Nancy was easy to work with, she helped me really figured out what flowers fit in with the color scheme and my general wedding theme. She described to me the type of flowers and her vision for what they would look like and when I arrived at the venue on the day of our wedding I was blown away with how absolutely beautiful they turned out. I would recommend Nancy to anyone as she created a wonderful product, she was easy to work with and responded to messages quickly, and you can tell she has a passion for what she does. Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Nancy is amazing to work with! She took time to hear about my specific vision and collaborated to create the most amazing wedding flowers- even better than I dreamed! Such rich colors and variety. Her prices are reasonable and she is so knowledgeable. She is the best! I appreciated her passion and she is a delight to work with. She went above and beyond to create unique wedding decor and make sure my day was seamless and special. Hope to work with her again!! You will be so happy if you choose get for your floral needs!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Nancy was great to work with! She listened to what our wedding day vision for flowers was and then turned that into a reality! Everything looked absolutely beautiful on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kira · Married on 06/10/2017

Nancy was absolutely incredible to work with for my wedding. She went above and beyond in making sure that we were on the same page, checking out the venue beforehand, and every other little step along the way. I also asked Nancy if she wouldn't mind running with my ideas, as planning had become overwhelming, and she created something more beautiful than I could ever have planned myself! Everything was beautiful- from my bouquet to the boutonnières to the centerpieces to the ceremony site! I wanted something organic and natural, yet elegant, and Nancy absolutely delivered. Thank you for all! Would highly recommend to anyone planning any sort of event :)

Sent on 11/28/2017

Cass · Married on 10/08/2016

AMAZING! Nancy from Petals is just that! Communication and responsiveness was outstanding. Prices are extremely reasonable. I couldn't have be happier!! Definitely call Petals!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/04/2016

Nancy at Petals Floral Designs is an excellent florist! I met with several other before deciding on her and I'm so glad I did. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was able to incorporate the flowers I wanted into a design that fit my venue and budget. I had a specific esthetic I wanted and she was able to give me arrangements that matched it perfectly. She had great ideas to decorate my ceremony and reception space. I would highly recommend Petals Floral Designs!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Leslie · Married on 08/27/2016

I would say that you cannot go wrong with Petals! Service was outstanding, the flowers were so beautiful and perfectly complemented the venue and our style. Nancy is so responsive and creative. The flowers lasted a full week after the wedding! We look forward to using Petals for many other occasions and highly recommend it for quality and price.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Katherine · Married on 10/10/2015

Highly Recommended!

Nancy was SO wonderful to work with. She was the only florist that I met with and after we talked, I knew that I didn’t need to look any further! We talked about my colors, vision and budget and she just ran with it! The bridal bouquet, bridesmaid’s bouquets, corsages and boutonnières were incredible. When Nancy delivered the flowers to our hotel, it was more than I could ever imagine! She added special touches to the bridal bouquet that were above and beyond and made me feel so special on our big day. Aside from the amazing flowers, the ease of working with Nancy and not having to worry for one moment after our meeting was such a relief. I would recommend working with Nancy time and time again!!!

Sent on 12/08/2018