Dennis Vineyards Reviews

Dennis Vineyards 6
Dennis Vineyards 7
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 06/15/2014

Dennis Vineyards is absolutely beautiful. The owners are friendly and helpful. They made sure that the layout was exactly what I wanted, even when others changed things around. They were always willing to go over the options and accommodated us when we had to change our date. Dennis Vineyards was the perfect place for a perfect day!

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • AHOOD77

ADRIAN · Married on 06/08/2014

They are really pleasent and they where very eager to make our day as bueatiful as possible. This family own business is a wonderful place to have any elegant event. They have open bar with only wine. You can have beer but you will be responsible for purchasing. You can have your own caterer, dj, and photograph/Videography. They have quite a few options of where to have a wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2014

My day was perfect thanks to Amy & the staff.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2014

Choosing Dennis Vineyards was the best decision I made for my wedding. The wine is fantastic and the Dennis's were just amazing. From the very start they were so helpful and kind, and whenever I had a problem or question they were always there to answer. The grounds are beautiful and I was so looking forward to getting married under the gazebo... but on my wedding day it decided to rain sideways and be 50 degrees...so I couldn't even get married on the patio. It was not even a problem though, we ended up getting married inside the building which is beyond beautiful. I am so happy with them! If you are looking for a venue book Dennis Vineyards, you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/04/2014

The vineyard is beautiful and the owners are so nice! They are all around great people. My family loved the venue and the Dennis family made sure they had a great time! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Cobie · Married on 03/22/2014

I would HIGHLY recommend Dennis Vineyards/A Place in the Vineyard for any event. The staff is very friendly and helpful with making sure that your day is as perfect as you dream. I was recently married at Dennis Vineyard and the entire staff could not have been more accomodating during the entire event - plus they even joined in on the dancing :) The staff at Dennis Vineyards would go above and beyond to make sure you have the BEST experience and I know I wouldn't have had that personal service like we did with them. Thank you so much for making our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives, we couldn't have done it without all of you!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Jenn · Married on 11/09/2013

Amy, the entire Dennis family, and vineyard staff were exceptional! Their facility is beautiful and the service is out of this world. We looked at a couple other vineyards and none compared to Dennis Vineyards. We have recommended them to all of our friends. We always say, "They are soooo nice!" They guided us every step of the way from choosing the wine to determining the best way to arrange our tables within the facility. I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Angel · Married on 10/12/2013

Such hospitality and responsiveness from the beginning to the end! We couldn't have asked for better people to have shared our BIG day with! It has been an honor getting to know the Dennis family and we are thankful for all they did for us. I would highly recommend this beautiful place and the sweet Dennis family for your special events!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

I met Amy Dennis and her family back in September of 2012 hunting down wedding venues. I came into the Vineyard at the perfect time to find out the date I wanted was originally booked for another wedding but this particular bride had her wedding moved, so Amy made her self available to me and all of my wedding needs :)
    The wine is also phenomenal with so many different types to choose from! and the Vineyard is just beautiful with more than one spot to have a wedding ceremony at depending on what you like! Also, The Vineyard has a ballroom that is not only big but also gorgeous! I highly recommend Dennis Vineyards for any type of gathering or wedding, I wish I could do my wedding all over again, everything was just great!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Megan · Married on 09/22/2013

Beautiful site that created a lot of memories for my husband and I. I knew this site would be my future wedding site after attending a wedding. It was everything I had ever hoped it would be. I couldn't have asked for a better day and a better place to host my wedding and reception. The pictures that were made were absolutely gorgeous and have heard nothing but compliments on the place.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2013

Dennis Vineyards is the reason that my wedding day was simply perfect!!!! I had a fairy tale wedding & I owe it all to Dennis Vineyards. You guys are simply amazing!!!! It brings tears to my eyes every time I look at my wedding pictures and see the beauty and excellence you guys created for me on September 1st, 2014 when I married my Prince, Dean Harris.

Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2014

The · Married on 08/31/2013

Our wedding was held at the Vineyard in August 2013. Amy and her staff were so easy to work with throughout the entire process. We were able to make monthly payments that were comfortable for our budget. In addition Amy and her staff were always available to answer questions or address concerns we had. The location is further away from the city in which we live but the drive is more than worth the experience! The location is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful flowers/ greenery, a winding isle that leads to a gazebo, and reception hall with beautiful chandeliers ; and the wine is amazing! On the day of the event, Amy and her staff were there to assist in any way possible. Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Thank you Amy for making our dreams come true!

The Bowmans

Sent on 10/24/2013

Casey · Married on 08/10/2013

Having our wedding at Dennis Vineyards was the best decision we made! They were very helpful and made every attempt to help us when needed! Tremendous group of people to work with! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Lindsey · Married on 08/03/2013

Excellent staff! Beautiful venue! Amy and her team make sure that everything goes smoothly on your special day.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Alisha · Married on 06/08/2013

The venue was absolutely beautiful and the staff was great. They helped you with everything. Amy and Lauren are awesome and they were a pleasure to work with. For the money, it is def. worth it. Wouldnt change it for the world :)

Sent on 06/22/2013

Christen · Married on 04/12/2013

We had our ceremony and reception at Dennis Vineyards. This was one of a few wineries my husband took me to on our first date, so it was incredibly special to me! The reception space is GORGEOUS. I don't think it could have been more perfect. It had rained and stormed all week, even the night before the wedding, but the day of was gorgeous, so we were able to set up the ceremony outside. The setup by the gazebo is beautiful, but consider looking out by the trees! We had some elderly folks that would not have been able to walk that far through the gravel and grass, but it would have been idyllic. Amy is a gem, and her daughters and staff were so helpful and beautifully accommodating the day of the wedding. They helped us pick wine, and even switched out wine that wasn't being used for more popular wine to make sure everyone had what they wanted!! If you get a chance, go to a bridal show at their winery!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Barbara · Married on 12/01/2012

Dennis Vineyard is a beautiful venue it's family owned and operated. The Dennis family were a pleasure to work with. Everything was perfect the room the wine even the weather was beautiful and my daughter had the evening of her life. Thank you! I would recommend this venue for any occasion you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Melanie · Married on 11/17/2012

Amy Dennis and the rest of the staff at Dennis Vineyard were so friendly and helpful throughout the many months of prepairing for our special day. They made our experience so pleasent and were so flexable with us. I would without a doubt recommend them to others. Thank you Amy and the rest of the staff at Dennis Vineyard for helping make our day so special.

Sent on 12/04/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2012

This place was absolutely perfect! They were friendly, professional and flexible to our specific needs. The place was absolutely beautiful and they help with anything you may need before, during and after the wedding. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a modern vineyard wedding with an outdoor or indoor wedding setting as well as wonderful wine to enjoy with your guests!

Sent on 12/04/2012
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/19/2012

I absolutely loved working with Amy and Sanden!!! Every time I called with a question they were always there and I had a instant answer. They took so much stress away from me as a bride and they were so organized. We got married under the trees in the field and it was perfect. The whole place is just beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything more!!!!! I would def recommend Dennis Vineyards =)

Sent on 12/13/2012

Shannon · Married on 09/15/2012

Our wedding was perfect! Location was beautiful and the Dennis Family are wonderful people to work with!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Rebeccah · Married on 07/13/2012

As the wedding planner for a wedding ceremony and reception held at Dennis Vineyards, I can't say enough about Sandon and Amy Dennis, their staff, and their facilities! WOW!!! Sandon and Amy went above and beyond what they were called to do for me as I prepared for the special day for my bride and groom. They made sure that everything that the bride and groom desired, was somehow and in some way done! There were very few things that they said "we can't do that" to but rather "let's figure out how we can make that work"! I can't say enough about how much I respect and appreciate all that was done for me and my bride and groom!!

Sent on 07/28/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2012

Dennis Vineyards was amazing. The staff is so friendly and personal. We loved every minute of working with Dennis Vineyards.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2012

Having our wedding at Dennis Vineyards was a very positive experience! The owner and staff were very helpful with from start to finish. It was great to have the ceremony outside and the reception right inside - no extra traveling for the guests :) I absolutely recommend this venue for anyone looking for a laid back, southern-style vineyard wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2012

Amy & Christy are absolutely fabulous from start to finish! They helped us select local vendors since we were not from the area. They made sure everything was perfect for our rehearsal, wedding ceremony, and reception. We were so pleased with them. The vineyard is so beautiful and was the perfect location for our wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2012