Dennis Vineyards Reviews

Dennis Vineyards 5
Dennis Vineyards 6
Dennis Vineyards 7

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2016

We had the worst time finding a venue, literally the worst...that is until we accidentally ran into Lauren and Amy at a bridal fair we hadn't planned to go to. The sweetest people on earth to work with and they truly care about your wedding. Every single step of the way they were available to speak with. I never once had to wait on a response. The venue itself is breath taking and the wine is amazing. I can not rave about this venue enough. They made my wedding dreams come true. Simply the best choice in wedding venues.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

I am so glad that you bumped into me, Ashley! It was a great pleasure getting to know you and Evan. Y'all are such a fun, sweet couple with an absolute love for life. It pours from the both of you and infects others with happiness as well. Oh, and just so you know, your dress was absolutely stunning!! You were a beautiful, beautiful bride :) Now y'all be happy! And come back and see us!

ALICIA · Married on 06/18/2016

Dennis Vineyards is absolutely beautiful. It was perfect for our day! Amy and her family are so helpful and kind. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Hi Alicia! We are so happy that you were satisfied with our property and service on the day of your wedding. You and Andrew were an absolute pleasure to work with and get to know. We wish you both all the very best! Come back and see us sometime :)

Kate · Married on 05/21/2016

This family-owned vineyard was the perfect choice for my husband and me, and it was special since we visited it for a tasting on one of our first dates. Amy Dennis and her daughter were quick to respond to questions and were also upfront and honest -- I never felt like we were getting the "run-around." Mr. Dennis himself helped my day-of coordinator (my close friend) hang decorations and set up. We got a discount on Dennis wine for the reception, and they did also give us a military discount on the price of wine in addition to that. The dressing room for the bridal party inside of "A Place in the Vineyard" was big enough for my 6 bridesmaids and me to change into our dresses and pray, but we got our hair and makeup done prior to arriving (at the Holiday Inn in Albemarle, NC). You would probably not want to use this dressing room as a getting ready space, though Dennis does have another building that could be rented that could potentially be used for that reason. We picked the gazebo area: it was absolutely lovely! The reception hall "A Place in the Vineyard" was plenty big for our 100 guests to have a seated dinner and a dance floor. Our guests slurped down Dennis's peach wine slushies at the cocktail hour. Fortunately, Amy thought to save some for my husband and me to enjoy at the reception. I cannot think of a complaint. The venue is not cheap, but it is fairly priced for the area and the service involved (clean-up at end of night, linens of many colors varieties, bartending, discount on wine, help with set-up, and use of tall centerpiece candles to name a few).

Sent on 03/20/2017

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Hi Kate! Thank you so much for the fantastic review! I am really glad to hear that everything went as smoothly as you'd hoped for your big day! I am so happy that you chose our venue and wish you and your husband all the best!!

Lejeana · Married on 05/14/2016

STOP, LOOK, & choose this vendor!!! When planning, each bride wants a flawless and stress-less process...I can HONESTLY say the Dennis Family did that for me. I planned our entire wedding and could count on them to service me quickly when needed. Not to mention, their vineyard is AMAZING! Their wine is GREAT! I am thrilled that we chose to have our wedding and reception here and wouldn't have changed anything. We received so many compliments! Amy, can we do it all again?! haha Love you guys!! :-)

Sent on 06/09/2016

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much Lejeana! You and Leonard were an absolute pleasure to work with. Your kindness and appreciation will not be forgotten! I am thrilled to hear that your family and friends left with nothing but happy memories. We are so thankful that we were able to get to know you both and work beside you on your happiest of days. Many blessings for a joyful and bountiful future!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/26/2016

I shopped around to many many wedding venues. But, nothing topped Dennis Vineyards. They are very professional and have a lot to offer. The Dennis family is absolutely amazing! They were so helpful and so wonderful during my wedding planning and the whole week before my wedding. I got married on March 26th. Although the vines were dormant, the grounds were still very beautiful. The event center is immaculate. They take pride in their venue and genuinely care for their clients and the concerns we may have! Such as weather! It sprinkled on my wedding day before the ceremony. They kept an eye on the weather and had a back up plan for me. They eased my worries. I definitely recommend Dennis Vineyards! If I could do it all again, i would choose them again and again. Through the whole wedding planning process, they become family to you! Not just a business transaction. Thumbs up guys! You rock. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Whitney, you are too, too sweet. Your review made me cry! We certainly try very hard to ensure that every single person leaves with great memories. I connected with you from the very moment you toured the venue and hoped that you would book so that we could continue to get to know each other. It has been a blessing to know you and although I did not get to work with Paul as much as you, I can see that he's a real treasure! Everyone at Dennis Vineyards adored working with you. Please come back to see us sometime! And all the best wishes for you both!!

Dennis Vineyards is so beautiful. The staff has exceptional customer service skills and their prices are wonderful for everything you're able to get! They are flexible and will answer any questions that you may have! They are wonderful. We had an amazing wedding! They truly know their stuff and have such a magnificent facility!! 10 stars!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Morgan · Married on 11/01/2015

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding. Amy Dennis is so sweet and responds quickly to all emails which makes the planning process easy. It rained on our wedding day and we had to use the patio for our ceremony and it was perfect! We choose the venue mostly because of the ceremony site under the trees but our guests were commenting on how the view from the patio couldn't have been better. We rented the golf cart for guests to be brought to the ceremony site but didn't need it because of the rain. When we wanted to go take pictures after the ceremony in the rain, Mr. Dennis ran and got the golf cart to drive us around and they didn't change us for it. And the wine is sooooo good!!! We would recommend Dennis Vineyards for everyone!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan! We loved every minute of your sweet ceremony and reception. You and Kevin are so kind and sweet and know that you have a very bright future ahead of you! Thank you again for choosing to trust us with your special day... I'm very thrilled to hear that we did not disappoint! Don't be strangers, come back and see us for a wine tasting some time :)

Morgan · Married on 11/01/2015

Sent on 11/20/2015

ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Dennis Vineyards was the perfect location! Beautiful outside as well as inside. The staff were very helpful in helping us to plan, set up, and run our wedding smoothly!

Sent on 11/01/2015

emily · Married on 10/03/2015

I am so excited to be getting married here! It is so gorgeous. They have many different options for the ceremony cite. There is a little grove of pecan trees that I am planning on using for the ceremony instead of the gazebo by the pond. The staff is so nice, I didnt have an appointment to look at the vineyard and they happily showed me around anyways. The wine is also very good! The best vineyard in the area.

Sent on 07/05/2015

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better place for our wedding & reception! We also couldn't ask for a better family to work with to make sure that everything went as smoothly as it did! We highly recommend Dennis Vineyards and the Dennis family!

Sent on 11/19/2015

The Dennis family has been so easy to work with! If you have questions they go above and beyond to help you figure out table situations, give you a helpful vendor list and much more!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

We really appreciate the kind words! I am very glad that we lived up to your expectations!

I absolute love Dennis Vineyards. The venue itself is beautiful and I am so excited to have my wedding there. The people at Dennis Vineyards are wonderful to work with. They are very honest upfront and I greatly appreciated that. They respond quickly to any inquiries you may have and they also provide you with lots of useful information that can help you out when you are trying to plan every little detail for your wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

We are thrilled that you are having your wedding with us at A Place in the Vineyard. You are so sweet to give us such a sweet review before even having your wedding with us. Please know that we will do everything in our power to make sure that this level of happiness continues now through the wedding day and even further into your beautiful futures!

Audrey · Married on 06/13/2015

We loved having our wedding at Dennis Vineyards! The grounds are beautiful and the Dennis family works so hard to make each wedding they host special. We loved that we had the entire day with them booked for a great value with so many things included (linens, tables, centerpieces, etc.). We are so happy with our decisions to get married at this venue!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Audrey and Kienan - thank you so much for the great review! You two were an absolute joy to work with. With the threat of rain off and on all day, mother nature blessed you two with a really beautiful day! I'm very glad that you chose to celebrate your special day with us and that you will always have fond memories of your experience. Best of wishes to you both and I hope you will swing back in and see us sometime!

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dennis Vineyards and the whole Dennis Family. They are such a bang for your buck - set up of outdoor chairs as well as indoor chairs and tables. Free bartending. Excellent wine. Indoor/outdoor location - no tent! And they are SO kind, friendly and helpful in every way. I'm SO glad we found them and our wedding was the most beautiful thing I could have imagined.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review. We absolutely loved working with you and Matthew! It was a joy to see so much love and support surrounding you on your special day. It was very obvious that your families not only loved you, but were thrilled for your future as well. Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us and we wish you the very best in your lives together!

Ashley · Married on 05/30/2015

Dennis Vineyards was the perfect place to get married. Besides being stunningly beautiful and everything I had ever dreamed for an outdoor ceremony / indoor reception, the Dennis family was incredibly helpful, generous, and all around wonderful to work with. The wine is incredible and they took such good care of us in the weeks leading up to the wedding and the day of. we HIGHLY recommend Dennis Vineyards for anyone looking for an outdoor/indoor venue (plus, it was by FAR the best value after researching lots of other places around charlotte, we had a small (aka: really small) budget and Dennis fit our bill). Can't say enough good things about this venue and the family that runs it - SO AMAZING!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Wow! What a fantastic review. I am so humbled by everything you have said about our venue, staff and services. It thrills me beyond measure that you have such great feelings about your experience. I pray that you and your husband will have a life of love, joy and laughter!

Jesse · Married on 05/24/2015

We had our Wedding at Dennis Vineyards and the experience was nothing short of spectacular. The Dennis Family and Amy Dennis are amazing. They make the process so comfortable from start to finish. The Venue is amazing and the Vendors she recommends are fantastic. If you want an outdoor wedding all in one place then Dennis Vineyards is the place to be. Thank you Amy Dennis and the Dennis Family for making our day so special.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Thank you Jesse and Nelly! I loved working with you both as well. May your years together be as happy as you were on your wedding day!

Annie · Married on 05/17/2015

Everyone at Dennis Vineyards was extremely friendly and helpful throughout our planning of our big day. My husband and I are from Charlotte and we were looking for an outdoor venue for our ceremony at a reasonable price. We stumbled upon Dennis Vineyards online one day and after meeting with them we knew that it was what we wanted. We mostly worked with Lauren and Amy for the planning and they are very easy going people that help guide you through the process and still give you the ability to choose the vendors you want. Not to mention we used the big trees for our ceremony and it was just perfectly beautiful. All of our guests have said many times how the best part was my father and I coming over the hill. We did not use an event coordinator/planner which I thought I might regret later, but between the Dennis family and our photographer, everything went smoothly and I could not have asked for a better day. Oh, and the wine was a big hit too! Only half of our beer was used and no wine went to waste! They made sure we had enough, but a lot was definitely consumed :)

Sent on 05/31/2015

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Annie and Rob - you two were such a pleasure to work with! You were so easy going from start to finish and were very appreciative of everything we did. Although we certainly do not expect praise, we definitely do appreciate it when it is given. I am so glad that you had a wonderful experience and hope that the happiness you felt on your wedding day will follow you all the days to come.

This venue is gorgeous. My husband and I just got married there on May 16th. We had our ceremony at the gazebo and used the patio as a cocktail hour. It was really hot that day that the guests was in between the patio area and inside the building. I love the chandeliers, wallpaper, chairs, and the tables. The Dennis family was amazing and very helpful through the whole process until the end of the wedding. I would highly recommend anyone to use this venue if they want to get marry at the vineyards. The great thing about this place is you don't have to worry about time block. There is no extra cost to using the patio or building in case the weather isn't lovely outside. They offer several payment plans if you cannot afford to pay it in full. Their wines is great. We used one of their Mr. & Mrs. wine cup at our wedding. They have many materials that you can use at the wedding. The linens is automatically included in the package. The staffs did the great job so you and your future spouse can relax on your wedding. day. I personally thank Lauren, Lesley, Amy, and Mr. Dennis for all their help.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Candace and Diego! You and your families were absolutely wonderful to work with. We sincerely appreciate the compliments and are thankful that you chose to celebrate such a special day with us!

Channon · Married on 05/10/2015

The staff at Dennis Vineyards made our wedding so much easier to plan and get right. The scenery there is amazing. And, they really helped out when some things didn't go so right because of wedding guests. This place is amazing. I would definitely have an event here again.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Dennis Vineyards's reply:

Channon and Chelsea - thank you so much for thinking so highly of our venue and our staff! We never want anyone to leave feeling like we didn't do our job. Even though some of your guests got a little unruly toward the end, you still had a wonderful party. Everyone had a blast! I'm very glad that I was able to celebrate your special day with you and I wish you both all the best in the world. You are such a kind and caring couple. You deserve it!

Diane · Married on 05/10/2015

Everything turned out perfectly and the staff was just amazing. They went out of their way to he and made a day that could have been stressful absolutely perfect

Sent on 06/23/2015

Serena · Married on 03/14/2015

Dennis Vineyards and Amy and Sandin were wonderful. Stress free wedding planning for the ceremony and reception. The Veranda Room was beautiful and the outside covered area perfect for the ceremony. Wines were perfect. Our guests had a great time.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Julia · Married on 11/01/2014

When my husband and I were looking for outdoor venues for our November 1st wedding, Dennis Vineyards stood out far above the other venues we looked at. The Dennis family is INCREDIBLE! I don't think I can express in words how amazing the grounds are and how helpful and loving the family is. We had planned a lovely ceremony out by the beautiful pecan trees, but when it started to pour rain (including some freezing rain) the Dennis' were not worried and helped Kyle and I completely rework the ceremony just a few hours before the ceremony. If you are looking for a classy venue for your ceremony and reception, you cannot say no to A Place in the Vineyard!

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • FinallyMrsW

Kelsey · Married on 10/24/2014

What can I say!? This place feels is clean, has gorgeous views, and is run by an amazing family who long to make your day as special as the bride the day before you. The pricing was within my budget and the vendors that work with this venue are top notch. I know that I picked the most amazing venue for our special day and I have recommended to everyone!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Beautiful place for a wedding. The owners are extremely helpful. Very pleasant experience! We definitely recommend having your wedding here. You can get married under the trees or at the gazebo. In case of rain, there is a huge covered patio where the ceremony can be held. They have thought of everything! The reception hall is large, clean, and gorgeous. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could!

Sent on 10/25/2014