77 Reviews for Dennis Vineyards

Liability Insurance (2)
House Beer (1)
Limited Bar (1)
77 Dennis Vineyards Reviews

We booked this gorgeous vineyard for my son's October wedding on a Sunday afternoon ( 10-8-2017). The Weather was perfect and the vines still a beautiful green color. The owners are kind and the venue offers so much that is included in the booking cost. The venue also has a list of "best vendors" which was incredibly helpful for choosing florist, caterer, photographer, photo booth, videographer, etc. There are many vineyards and many other venues to host your wedding, but Dennis Vineyards offers the best deal in terms of gorgeous location, facilities, amenities and location. We were thrilled with the location and the ease of working with the owners. Wine selection is excellent, very reasonable and for those of us who don't drink, the non-alcoholic wine slushies are awesome. Thank you for helping create a dream wedding day for my son and daughter-in-law! Highly recommended to everyone !!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/27/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Dennis family runs the whole thing from start to finish and they are so caring, kind, and friendly. Knowing they were present during my big day put me at ease. They work hard to make it exactly what you want! You will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kendal, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Linens

Where to begin? From the moment my husband and I stepped on the property to tour the vineyard, we knew Dennis Vineyards would be the location of our wedding. You will not find a more southern and gracious host as the Dennis family; they will treat you just like you are part of their family. They were very accommodating to my busy schedule, took the time to answer all my questions, and made the planning effortless. It rained the day of the wedding so we could not have the ceremony under the trees like we planned BUT they took care of moving the ceremony to the patio overlooking the vineyard and the pond and it was just as beautiful (maybe even better). I loved the story of Mr. Dennis with his wife marrying on a rainy day and stating how those are the best marriages of all. All the guests raved about the delicious wine and the gorgeous location. Amy and family, thank you SO SO much for everything!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Omigoodness, where to start...this place is beyond amazing! Amy and her lovely family are truly the best. I'm so glad I got married here! They were all so helpful and genuinely caring! Above and beyond is such an understatement. I could email them at anytime and expect a response within the hour, sometimes quicker. Everyone was so sweet and friendly! It doesn't even feel like you're dealing with a place of business...it feels like family!!! My wedding was absolutely beautiful and everything I'd always dreamed about, largely in part to everyone here at Dennis! The wine itself is phenomenal! I can't imagine why you'd want to go anywhere else. I love these guys!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Would absolutely recommend Dennis Vineyards for a wedding. We had our daughters rehearsal dinner & wedding there this past Saturday and it was wonderful! The landscape is meticulously manicured and lush, flowers blooming and the staff here is exceptional! They watched the weather being that it was raining and ran down to dry the seats off for the guests once the clouds rolled by. It turned out perfect! ~ They have also added on new bridal and new grooms dressing rooms that are large and beautifully decorated. Everything was spotlessly clean! Ballroom is GORGEOUS!
Honestly not one single complaint for this venue! It was AMAZING!

Profile Picture Celisa, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Covered Outdoor

I emailed for a price quote and date availability after business hours and Amy responded by 9am the next day. She was able to schedule us for a viewing that week on the day that worked best for us. When we showed up she was incredibly prepared for our visit right down to linen samples, rain plans, and a full recommended vendor list (even though you can use whomever you wish). She took the time to show us photos of prior weddings that took place the during the same date range we were looking at, and even showed us photos of wedding that used the same/similar colors as our palette during the same season so we would know how our bridesmaids would look for outdoor photos. She went above and beyond what we expected for a viewing and we ended up booking on the spot. She made sure we understood everything and knew how to get in touch with her whenever we needed. I feel incredibly confident having our wedding here and working with Amy and her family. She has a great sense of humor and you can tell she really wants to make sure her brides are well taken care of for their big day.

Profile Picture Monica, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Dennis vineyards is probably the best place ever! Fantastic wine. Fantastic people. And amazing area! Absolutely recommend for weddings, parties, or just a night of wine tasting.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I looked at every single vineyard in Stanley County, and every single one of them failed to compare to the service, amenities and view of Dennis Vineyards. The staff was helpful, encouraging and open to working with us on what we needed to get done. I was so thankful for Dennis Vineyards. They made my wedding day an absolute breeze.

Profile Picture Katara, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

It is an amazing place! The lake/gazebo combination was a beautiful location for our wedding photos. The ball room accommodated all 200 of our guests without a problem, and the ambiance of the place made everything even special. What my wife and I loved the most was the friendliness of the staff. They are very attentive to one's needs and made everything easy and simple for us. Thank you Dennis Vineyards!

Profile Picture Eliu, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy Dennis and family are one of a kind and rain or shine will make your wedding just as you'd like it! Venue is gorgeous, table linens provided as well as optional center pieces, tables and bar service. Not to mention they have the best wine in NC!

Profile Picture User6620137, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From day one the Dennis family felt like they were my family. Amy Dennis easily became one of my favorite people during my wedding process. The staff/family were easy to communicate with, gave great advice and helped make my wedding day perfect! They were so kind and professional, I couldn't imagine a more perfect venue to hold my wedding and reception.

Profile Picture Kaci, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ever since I've been going to Dennis Vineyard I always say to my friends I would love to get married here one day, well that dream is coming true, and I can't say how excited I am to be able too. The Dennis Family is always so nice and welcoming when you when you go to drink wine, and the location is BEAUTIFUL!! I would def recommend people to Dennis Vineyard! Not to mention they have the BEST wine!!! :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Wine, Linens

We had the worst time finding a venue, literally the worst...that is until we accidentally ran into Lauren and Amy at a bridal fair we hadn't planned to go to. The sweetest people on earth to work with and they truly care about your wedding. Every single step of the way they were available to speak with. I never once had to wait on a response. The venue itself is breath taking and the wine is amazing. I can not rave about this venue enough. They made my wedding dreams come true. Simply the best choice in wedding venues.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Wine

Dennis Vineyards is absolutely beautiful. It was perfect for our day! Amy and her family are so helpful and kind. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture ALICIA, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Open Bar, Linens

This family-owned vineyard was the perfect choice for my husband and me, and it was special since we visited it for a tasting on one of our first dates. Amy Dennis and her daughter were quick to respond to questions and were also upfront and honest -- I never felt like we were getting the "run-around." Mr. Dennis himself helped my day-of coordinator (my close friend) hang decorations and set up. We got a discount on Dennis wine for the reception, and they did also give us a military discount on the price of wine in addition to that. The dressing room for the bridal party inside of "A Place in the Vineyard" was big enough for my 6 bridesmaids and me to change into our dresses and pray, but we got our hair and makeup done prior to arriving (at the Holiday Inn in Albemarle, NC). You would probably not want to use this dressing room as a getting ready space, though Dennis does have another building that could be rented that could potentially be used for that reason. We picked the gazebo area: it was absolutely lovely! The reception hall "A Place in the Vineyard" was plenty big for our 100 guests to have a seated dinner and a dance floor. Our guests slurped down Dennis's peach wine slushies at the cocktail hour. Fortunately, Amy thought to save some for my husband and me to enjoy at the reception. I cannot think of a complaint. The venue is not cheap, but it is fairly priced for the area and the service involved (clean-up at end of night, linens of many colors varieties, bartending, discount on wine, help with set-up, and use of tall centerpiece candles to name a few).

Profile Picture Kate, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dennis Vineyards is so beautiful. The staff has exceptional customer service skills and their prices are wonderful for everything you're able to get! They are flexible and will answer any questions that you may have! They are wonderful. We had an amazing wedding! They truly know their stuff and have such a magnificent facility!! 10 stars!!!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I shopped around to many many wedding venues. But, nothing topped Dennis Vineyards. They are very professional and have a lot to offer. The Dennis family is absolutely amazing! They were so helpful and so wonderful during my wedding planning and the whole week before my wedding. I got married on March 26th. Although the vines were dormant, the grounds were still very beautiful. The event center is immaculate. They take pride in their venue and genuinely care for their clients and the concerns we may have! Such as weather! It sprinkled on my wedding day before the ceremony. They kept an eye on the weather and had a back up plan for me. They eased my worries. I definitely recommend Dennis Vineyards! If I could do it all again, i would choose them again and again. Through the whole wedding planning process, they become family to you! Not just a business transaction. Thumbs up guys! You rock. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Whitney, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding. Amy Dennis is so sweet and responds quickly to all emails which makes the planning process easy. It rained on our wedding day and we had to use the patio for our ceremony and it was perfect! We choose the venue mostly because of the ceremony site under the trees but our guests were commenting on how the view from the patio couldn't have been better. We rented the golf cart for guests to be brought to the ceremony site but didn't need it because of the rain. When we wanted to go take pictures after the ceremony in the rain, Mr. Dennis ran and got the golf cart to drive us around and they didn't change us for it. And the wine is sooooo good!!! We would recommend Dennis Vineyards for everyone!

Profile Picture Morgan , 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dennis Vineyards was the perfect location! Beautiful outside as well as inside. The staff were very helpful in helping us to plan, set up, and run our wedding smoothly!

Profile Picture ashley, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am so excited to be getting married here! It is so gorgeous. They have many different options for the ceremony cite. There is a little grove of pecan trees that I am planning on using for the ceremony instead of the gazebo by the pond. The staff is so nice, I didnt have an appointment to look at the vineyard and they happily showed me around anyways. The wine is also very good! The best vineyard in the area.

Profile Picture emily, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better place for our wedding & reception! We also couldn't ask for a better family to work with to make sure that everything went as smoothly as it did! We highly recommend Dennis Vineyards and the Dennis family!

Profile Picture User5171449, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Linens

The Dennis family has been so easy to work with! If you have questions they go above and beyond to help you figure out table situations, give you a helpful vendor list and much more!

Profile Picture User4746166, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolute love Dennis Vineyards. The venue itself is beautiful and I am so excited to have my wedding there. The people at Dennis Vineyards are wonderful to work with. They are very honest upfront and I greatly appreciated that. They respond quickly to any inquiries you may have and they also provide you with lots of useful information that can help you out when you are trying to plan every little detail for your wedding.

Profile Picture User4250208, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews