172 Reviews for Dennis Rader Weddings

Non-religious (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Baptist (1)
172 Dennis Rader Weddings Reviews

This was such an awesome experience with Dennis and we felt like we had known him forever. He was easy to work with and made us so at ease. Thank you for everything and highly recommend using his services whether your getting married or just the family on the beach for vacation. We will be using him again.

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Dennis performed our wedding ceremony on the beach. It was very relaxed and we actually had fun getting married. We had both been married before, so we knew how much time and planning go into a traditional wedding. We got in touch with Dennis through his website and he walked us through everything we needed to do before the wedding. We just received a "sneak peek" of our pictures and they are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Ya'll...when I tell you that Dennis is awesome...I mean HE IS AWESOME!!! Wow...he got to our beach house early, took plenty of pre-wedding photos, was incredibly patient when I forgot my flowers & vows in the house and we had to take a "wedding time-out" (and we all had a great laugh about that! Lol!), and then was simply amazing with all of our family & friends photos. We just received our photos in the mail this weekend and they are so good! Hire him as fast as you can, he won't disappoint!

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Dennis was really outstanding !!!! This was a last min trip and he made it feel like I had planned it for months

Profile Picture Cheryl, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Dennis is so amazing to work with! He went above and beyond for our wedding. Thanks to him the day went smoothly even when we had some issues come up. He was our officiant and our DJ for the reception. He was so professional and organized that I had no worries with him there to help. He even helped remind me to do things that had nothing to do with this services. He really cares about his clients and was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Make sure you book him!!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination

When I planned my destination wedding ( in Destin, FL) I didn't even know where to start. I typed in wedding planner in the Destin area and Dennis Rader popped up. I sent him an email and he promptly responded. he commutes between Nashville and Florida so I got to meet him soon after I spoke to him. As with any bride I was a bundle of nerves off and on during the planning stages, but Dennis kept saying that everything will work out and not to worry about the weather, because my wedding was during hurricane season. and of course Hurricane Irma came thru a week before my wedding. The time I was in Destin was beautiful weather and on the day of the ceremony it was perfectly sunny. No wedding goes perfect and that's what makes it perfect. Dennis was great with directing the ceremony, making my groom and I very comfortable thru the planning process and up to the ceremony itself. My pictures are beautiful, especially the sunset ones. The colors just pop and come alive in the photos. We give Dennis 4 thumbs up and highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture trish, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

One of the most genuine person I have ever encountered . Very professional in every way shape and form.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

We thoroughly enjoyed having Dennis marry us! He went above and beyond to ensure our day was wonderful!! He even met me before hand to get a special picture to have at the wedding without my husband knowing!!! His pictures are great too!! We are so pleased!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There was an instant connection with Dennis from the first time we met with him for our destination wedding in Panama City, Florida. He was easy to work with in regards to planning, organizing with the photographer, and choosing music selections. During the ceremony he was thoughtful and well spoken. The unity sand vase he provided was beautifully personalized with our names and wedding date. During the reception he was fun and energetic. Weeks after the wedding, our guests are still commenting on how much fun Dennis was at the event. He kept the guests entertained while waiting for the wedding party to set up and transition from place to place. He made our wedding special and personal to us - a night we will never forget.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant

We could not have asked for a better officiant and DJ. Now that we've already paid, we have to let Dennis knot that he is charging well below market prices when the quality of his services should demand well over market. You are the best, Dennis!!!!

Profile Picture Elona, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

We live in IL so trying to plan a wedding several states away could have been very difficult but Dennis provided us with all the information we needed, plus suggestions and directions on how and where to obtain our license, along with anything else we needed. We had 5 boys to keep interested and smiling thruout the ceremony and pics, and he did a great job with that as well. He is very professional, kind, easy going and exactly what we had hoped for! We highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dennis for making our special day extra special! ~Chris and Beth White

Profile Picture beth, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband, Kevin and I had a simple yet beautiful wedding in Destin, Florida. Dennis was wonderful about staying in touch with us during the entire planning process. He was very good about responding to my questions right away...because as we all know the closer the date becomes, the more excited we become! He was very detailed, which is what I like, so I really appreciated that! He had a "back up plan" just in case the weather was not cooperative, but thankfully it turned out gorgeous...beautiful sunshine with a light breeze! He was very professional, kind, and easy to work with. He made our special day come to life and captured some great pictures! Awesome job, Dennis! Thank you for being a part of our special day....you made it happen!

Profile Picture Susie, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant

Dennis was absolutely wonderful. We used the package that included music, photography and the sand vase. I was surprised and pleased that I could have one person do it all. Really helped out with the budget. Our wedding was a simple beach wedding, family only (with a couple of friends as guests). Dennis promptly replied to every email, and was very accommodating when I asked if it was possible for my brother to sing. He spoke to my brother a few weeks before the wedding, received the music from him and inserted it into the ceremony. It was great. He was also really good at getting my 6 & 7 year old granddaughters who were flower girls to follow his instructions on when to walk to him to begin the ceremony. The ceremony was special and perfect. After the kiss, we danced in the sand to a song I had chosen. It was perfect. This was my 2nd time marrying this guy. We married when very young, had 2 children, divorced and 35 years later we have re-married. The photography session was organized and was over in a reasonable amount of time. Dennis started with pictures of the entire group and whittled it down to just the two of us. All the families will have a nice selection of pictures. Dennis was really patient when different members of the family requested a special picture to be taken. Our wedding was on a Wednesday evening and Dennis delivered our CD of pictures to our hotel Friday afternoon so we could have them before we left to go home. Thank you Dennis for making our day special!

Profile Picture Jo Ellen, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

Our experience with Dennis was amazing it was last minute and he answered every question and responded quickly to emails, phone calls, and texts we were very nervous with it being last minute but he made us feel at ease and helped us with everything we highly recommend Dennis to anyone

Profile Picture Katrina, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Wonderful pictures and ceremony. Simple but meaningful. Very patient.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Shawn and I found Dennis on Wedding Wire and thought a "one man shop" was too good to be true..... not so! Dennis was prompt, courteous and able to perform all we requested even when having to move indoors due to rain. He came to our condo one weekend we were there to do some pre-wedding planning and spent over an hour chatting about the wedding and other topics just like we had been friends for years. Cannot say enough about his professionalism, understanding, and patience!! Great job! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Christy , 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

Dennis was very prompt courteous and personable!! The only thing I would change is to have it videoed as well as photo's taken. Saying our vows to one another was a very moving moment in time, we were absolutely elated, and photo's just do not capture that !! I highly recommend Dennis to anyone who desires to get married on the beach!

Profile Picture Robin, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography

He done an amazing job! We were very pleased! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kena, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Dennis was excellent! Professional, easy going, and very accommodating.
Really no need to look elsewhere for the services he provides!!

Profile Picture Chris & Emily, 5/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Dennis made our wedding day the most amazing day possible. Although we battled the winds he was able to make us laugh and feel right at home. He is a very humble man and enjoys doing what he does. He felt like family. From the first email to the very end he was professional, courteous and helpful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Words cannot express how much we appreciate Dennis Rader. He went beyond the call of duty to please us and make everything perfect. He took the stress out and made everything so easy. Great communication and flexibility. We received our photo disc before the honeymoon was over. He was truly a blessing. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Sue, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Dennis will be perfect for your event!!! He is extremely personable, very timely, organized and was a pleasure to work with for our wedding! Dennis served as our officiant and DJ for our wedding and reception. He made it so easy for me and the reception was the best ever!! He is a great DJ and kept the party going the entire evening... we actually didn't want it to end. You cannot go wrong by hiring Dennis Rader for your event!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Booking Dennis for our wedding was hands-down the best decision of the whole event. His knowledge of the Seaside area and how to conduct a wedding in the various locations was invaluable. From the minute we began communicating with him, he was full of advise and tips on what parts of the beach to get married on, what areas would need permits and even one off the best places in Seaside to get a cake (Publix). Once he was on-site, he took control of what could have been a chaotic scenario with 20 family members trying to get ready in the same house. He quickly immersed himself in the middle of the family and eased all tensions with his storytelling. The actual ceremony went off without a hitch and he found every possible way to keep our wedding laid back and relaxing, just the way that we wanted. Dennis found great ways to involve our children throughout the ceremony and truly made it the most special time in our lives. Dennis took hundreds of pictures in numbers of poses and had all of them to us within a week of the wedding....and they turned out great! I could go on and on about Dennis and how great he made our special day, but all I can really say is to book him....you won't be sorry!

Profile Picture Wendy, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Literally hands down I couldn't have asked for a better individual to be there on my wedding day!!!! I was complicated, changed things time and time again and every email he replied SUPER fast and was ALWAYS there to help or assist with the questions that I needed. IT wasn't just a business conversation. HE took the time to learn about my now Husband, our two children and myself. We are from out of town and he literally had our pictures done in two days and delivered them to us while when were still in Panama City. Our pictures are wonderful, amazing and I could go on and on about them. The music and the set up was PERFECT!!!! I was super nervous about planning my wedding out of town until I stumbled across Dennis Raders website and I immediately fell in love.. Hands down BEST experience ever!! HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/12/16, 1 Review