Denise Kramer Weddings Reviews

Denise Kramer Weddings 4
Denise Kramer Weddings 5
Denise Kramer Weddings 6
Denise Kramer Weddings 7

My husband and i feel very lucky to have worked with Denise Kramer. We both live overseas and felt like we were in excellent hands with Denise for our Sonoma wedding reception. Denise really went above and beyond our expectations. She's an excellent communicator and really knows this business in and out. I can honestly say that my wedding day was amazing and I am so thankful to Denise and her assistant for ensuring smooth flow, paying attention to the details and just all around professionalism and that special "je ne sais quoi" in making our wedding special.

I highly recommend Denise!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Rebecca · Married on 12/28/2011

My husband & I decided to surprise our children with a private & intimate ceremony in Sonoma, Ca. over the holidays. Denise was absolutely amazing & pulled it off in less than 2 weeks. We were married at Nicholson Ranch Winery in a gorgeous rustic chapel overlooking the valley. Denise was organized, creative, reassuring, and available to me & my family to the very end. She spent countless hours working with the Chef & winery on the perfect details. All of this on a budget! What meant the most to us.......She listened & knew what we wanted for our perfect wedding. We loved her so much, we may beg her to plan our large family wedding in Italy! YES, she's that good!

Sent on 01/25/2012

LeaAnn · Married on 01/11/2011

Denise Kramer was was very accommodating and easy to communicate with. She always responded to every phone call and email. The vendors she used were terrific from the officiant to the photographer. The wedding cake was perfect and the music was just what we wanted. Our experience couldn't have been better. I would definitely recommend Denise Kramer Weddings!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Todd · Married on 11/13/2017

Denise was extremely helpful, responsive and ensured the wedding and dinner proceeded flawlessly.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Alyson · Married on 07/31/2017

Denise did a great job with our wedding! She was very responsive and made sure everything ran smoothly. She was very on top of everything and was amazing at coordinating our vendors. She was also great at putting everything together that we wanted as well as putting together pieces we hadn't thought of to make our wedding complete.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Alyson! Aaron and you make such an amazing couple. The lighting was picture perfect, and all your special touches were fabulous. Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!

Raquel · Married on 05/31/2014

My name is Raquel, I'm a wedding singer. I sing jazz, bossa nova, and Latin music. Denise is a professional event planner. She made sure that everything was in order in terms of the timeline, our schedule, and even made sure that the band's dinner is on time. I like her a lot, because she made me feel comfortable, she's very friendly, and always with a smile. She's in my list of top event planners.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Raquel. It was a delight to work with your band and you. We had so many guests who commented how your group added a special touch of elegance to my client's wedding.

Kelley · Married on 10/26/2013

We interviewed several wedding planners for our Sonoma vineyard wedding and ultimately hired Denise as a part-time planner (meaning that she handled certain tasks while we handled others).

I'm so glad we went with Denise! First of all, she is a lovely person who absolutely went above and beyond (we wanted to serve fish and chips because my groom is English and she made little cones made of newspapers for the fries). She helped us tap into her fantastic network of vendors, and her strong, long-standing relationships with everyone meant things ran smoothly on the day-of. We also saved money by working with Denise because she passes discounts she receives onto the client.

One minor nit - I noticed that several of my vendors including Denise never used Reply All. My groom and I agreed that we both wanted to be copied on all wedding planning emails, and I found consistently that one of us was regularly left off emails chains. I had to ask Denise a couple times to include both of us, but we got there in the end.

That very minor issue aside, our wedding could not have happened without Denise. I highly recommend her, particularly for wine country weddings.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Kelley & Sam were an absolute delight to work with. And both were so gorgeous they could have been doing a cover shoot for any bridal magazine. They were so creative and I was happy to be part of making their personal visions of their wedding come to fruition.
  • Shiloh

Shiloh Meyer · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Instant connection! I am confident my wedding will be a success thanks to Denise Kramer!

My wedding is still a ways off, so we haven't gotten into the detailed planning for my wedding yet. However, when I inquired about hiring Denise as our wedding planner, she was very prompt in responding. She has done over 50 weddings at my venue (St. Francis Winery) and knows everyone there. Most of all, I felt an instant connection with her when we talked on the phone. She is personable, honest, and has years of experience in the wedding industry. I am very confident she will do a fabulous job in helping me with my wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2019