Denise Kramer Weddings Reviews

Denise Kramer Weddings 5
Denise Kramer Weddings 6
Denise Kramer Weddings 7

Nicole · Married on 10/03/2015

Denise was a GOD send for my husband and I. We had a venue booked and then 6 months prior to the wedding had to change the venue. I reached out to Denise and she started working on venues and caterers before she was even hired. She is super responsive to emails (no more than 45 minutes!) which I value because I am an "I want answers now" type of person. She kept the budget in mind during the entire process, giving out tips and suggestions left and right. She is also a "no nonsense, tells you how it is" type of person, which I respect because I don't like dealing with wishy washy people, be straight with me and that is exactly how she is. The month leading up to the wedding was completely stress free, I knew Denise had a handle on everything. When the day finally came EVERYTHING was perfect. It went off flawless in my eyes and everyone else. It was SUPER windy that day but Denise and her assistant was able to batten down the hatches of our outdoor wedding. Denise truly made my wedding beautiful and I seriously couldn't have pulled off this stress free wedding with out. If I had to do it over, I would have found her sooner!

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • User5419743 · 2+ years ago

Denise Kramer is one of the most attentive, sweet, professional wedding planners out there and she's a true, true bargain compared to most other, highly expensive planners you'll find in Sonoma.

Denise was our day-of planner, however, she was a huge help during the entire 7-month-long planning process. She was extremely responsive, helpful, and no-nonsense, the latter of which is frankly one of the most important attributes during such a chaotic time! She has a plethora of contacts in the Bay Area and knows the intricacies of weddings and all their requirements like the back of her hand. She has a great eye and is extremely perceptive, so she's great to go to with any questions along the way.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Denise helped us plan our destination wedding in Jacuzzi Family Vineyards in Sonoma. During the planning period, I was living in Houston and my fiance was living in Australia. She was amazing at working across the time zones with us. She responds to emails normally within minutes, which was very helpful to me as I was working during the few months leading up to the wedding. She started helping extremely early in the process and went above and beyond to make sure I made the most of a short weekend trip to visit venues. We had not even included the venue we ended up choosing on our shortlist of venues to visit until Denise suggested it to us. Everything which she recommended turned out great, including a few things that we left completely up to her and didn't get to see until the wedding (flowers, cake, etc). Everything on the day was immaculate and there were absolutely no issues. Would definitely recommend Denise, especially for destination weddings when you need that little bit of extra help!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Denise was extremely nice to work with, and put up with a lot over the course of the planning for our wedding. Her abilities to deliver on the day of the big event were very appreciated.

Sent on 07/01/2015

kristi · Married on 06/17/2015

Denise was great to work with! She coordinated our small destination wedding at BR Cohn Winery. Denise was very helpful even before we had a signed contract with her. She contacted a photographer and booked an engagement photo session for us. She also booked a professional makeup artist to do my makeup for me the day of the photo session. It was then that we knew we had to have Denise take care of everything for us. We really liked that her elopement/small wedding package included variety of services that we did not have to worry about booking such as a Reverend to perform the ceremony, a photography session, live music for the ceremony, a small cake, and a bridal bouquet. She was responsive to all of our emails and kept us informed of any additions/changes that had to be done. She was also very attentive to all of my needs the day of the ceremony. She went as far as sewing the beading back on my veil. We could not have asked for a more qualified person to coordinate our wedding. Denise made sure that we had the perfect wedding and it was truly everything that we had ever wanted and more.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Denise Kramer Weddings's reply:

Kristi and Joey were such a sweet couple. They were an absolute joy to work with. They deserved a perfect day!

Kimberly · Married on 05/02/2015

Denise was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding this past May at B.R. Cohn Winery. She is extremely responsive and organized - she promptly responded to all inquiries and dealt with all other vendors for us. We used her full service planning as we are located in Chicago. I cannot tell you how easy she made everything for us. She also had great ideas and suggestions - it was the perfect day!! She also helped with our rehearsal/welcome dinner (for 70 people) the night before the wedding which was catered at a home. She helped organize the entire event - which included finding the rental house for us! Her staff members were beyond professional and helped with everything from drinks to clean-up. We highly recommend Denise to anyone getting married in Sonoma - she knows everyone!

Denise really goes above and beyond - she let me ship things to her from Chicago and also picked up items for us in California. She really made our wedding weekend perfect. Thanks Denise!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Laura · Married on 05/01/2015

We are so glad we hired Denise to help us with our wedding! She was extremely responsive by literally replying back to emails within minutes during the whole year it took us to plan the wedding. She was professional, gave us honest advice, did not try to up sell us anything and literally saved us hundreds of dollars with her connections. The day of our wedding she handled everything to the point to where we didn't notice anything go wrong. Our guests were even very complimentary of her having things under wrap and checking on them to make sure they were enjoying themselves. Look no further; Denise is awesome!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Legenia · Married on 10/16/2014

Denise was amazing and couldn't have asked for a better coordinator! She started to help me before I even hired her. Suggested locations and even spoke to them for me. Of course after seeing her dedication and hardwork I didn't want to go with anyone else. Denise made our big day run smoothly, and connected us with a great caterer and venue. Wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Virginie · Married on 10/04/2014

LOVE Denise! She is so fun and so good at her job. I really appreciated how responsive she was and how she was always there for me through the fun stuff and the stressful times as well. I ran into a couple issues during the planning process and sent her an email explaining the situation. She called me back a couple hours later and already had solutions laid out to all my problems. She's so knowledgeable and on top of it!
    Couldn't have pulled off our beautiful wedding without her!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2014

Denise is the best wedding planner in the world!! Look no further.
    My wedding was the best day of my life, it was absolutely perfect and this was all because of Denise. She made me feel in control during the whole process, I knew what was going on and she was always quick to respond to my hundred++ emails.
    Planning a Sonoma wedding from over 2,500 miles away was made easy because of Denise. From the venue, caterer, flowers, dj, rentals, cake and more, everything was perfect. I honestly can not say enough good things about her. Thank you again for a lifetime of beautiful memories.

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • User4196101 · 2+ years ago

I found Denise while searching the Wedding wire website. I was focused on Napa Valley and found that there were many brick walls and wasn't finding what I was looking for. So, I decided to pick up the phone and I'm so glad I did. Denise heard me loud and clear and was able to recommend the perfect venue for my small wedding in Sonoma. Denise offers an elopement package and I decided to go with that with some custom changes that were welcomed by all the vendors she uses. I couldn't have been more pleased. If you want to have a stress free event, then hire Denise! She's knows what she's doing and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Sharon · Married on 09/04/2014

I can’t begin to tell you what a find Denise Kramer Weddings is. We were made to feel as though we were the only wedding on her books. Denise’s attention to detail is beyond words. It was as though she climbed into our heads to see exactly what we wanted and then executed it. Not only does she have a wonderful eye for detail and elegance, she is very cost conscience and was always working to save us money. However, in saving us money, she did not skimp on quality. Her vendors are top notch. You won’t find better. Denise was always a step ahead of us. She was always available to listen to our desires and concerns. If emailed, she was back to us right away. You will not go wrong with Denise, she erases the stress and brings your wedding dreams to reality

Sent on 09/30/2014

Allie · Married on 08/12/2014

Could not have asked for a better wedding planner!!! Denise is absolutely amazing!!! She is very detail oriented and is very open to ideas. She wants your vision to be a reality and works very hard to make that happen. She goes above and beyond and is just as excited about your wedding as you are!! Our wedding was exactly what we envisioned

Sent on 08/17/2014

My son got married this past weekend at a winery in Geyserville and Denise Kramer did an outstanding job as the wedding planner. Everything went so well and so many people came up to me and said it was the best wedding they had ever attended! Of course it didn't hurt that it took place in an amazing setting, but that is certainly not the only reason for its success. The amount of planning that the bride and Denise did for the event really paid off big time. Denise worked very hard from beginning to the end with a million details to take care of, and it was really quite impressive. Denise had a large bridal party to work with and she was wonderful at the rehearsal with such a large group. She made sure everyone knew where, what and when each event was taking place and she did it all with a big smile on her face. That's not always easy to do with so many people involved and with all of the stress involved in a wedding. Without all of Denise's hard work, the wedding day just wouldn't have been so special.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Denise provided a secure, flexible process for my (new) wife and I. We planned a short notice elopement with our children. Denise listened very well and helped us relax and enjoy - no stress.
    Her suggestions were great and her approach very much tailored to what worked for us. We are extrememly happy with the service we received from Denise.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2013

Denise is amazing!!! She is attentive, and helps you think of things you didn't even know you should be. As a recent bride I can honestly say that when you start wedding planning wether big or small, you have no idea just how much work goes into putting together an event. In my case, it was a destination wedding 6hrs from my house. Thank goodness I hired Denise! I can't say enough good things or how lucky a bride you are if you have her there to help you. Everything went so smoothly and I will forever have my "perfect day" to look back on and remember. 1000 gold stars to Denise.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Denise is extremely talented in wedding planning and truly loves what she does!!! Jeff and I currently live in Western New York, so a California wedding was considered a "destination wedding" for us despite it being where I grew up and where a majority of my friends/family still reside. That being said, she made the entire experience stress free. She was extremely knowledgeable with the area, recommended the best vendors and saved us a LOT of money with her "wedding coordinator deals." To top that, her taste was flawless. She knows wine country and was able to incorporate the best of what wine country has to offer into my venue. My wedding was perfect and I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of because I knew Denise was behind the scenes making sure everything ran smoothly. My guests were blown away and both my husband and I continue to say "it was the best night of our lives!" Thank you Denise Kramer for deciding to be a wedding coordinator, for loving what you do, and most of all for sharing in our special night! With Love Beth & Jeff.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Wow, Denise was our Day of Coordinator for our recent wedding in Sonoma at Cline Cellars, June 2013. Denise was so beyond just a Day of Coordinator. She was always there to help answer any little or big question that I had along the way while planning, and she always responded in record speed. Denise provided such amazing insight and wisdom to help make our wedding absolutely perfect. She really knows the Sonoma area and had wonderful advice on vendors, always with our budget in mind. Denise was always one step ahead of us and knew what we needed next. I am so thankful that we got to work with Denise and I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a thoughtful, smart and calm coordinator to make their wedding perfect.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Alicia · Married on 05/26/2013

Denise was our wedding planner for our wedding at Cline Cellar on May 26th, 2013 and it couldn't have been better!!! Working with Denise you feel that everything will be alright even when you are totally stressed, she is very RESPONSIVE, I don't know how many hundred emails we exhanged and she replied anytime. She knows the Wine Country very well and has great ideas. It is your wedding and she always listens to what you want, she is respectful, kind, always thinking about your budget and very organized. If you want a perfect wedding Denise is the right person for you. She was my best friend during our wedding planning.
    Carolina & Matt

Sent on 06/13/2013

Rebecca · Married on 03/07/2013

Denise was wonderful to work with and she helped me create my wedding just the way I envisioned it!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Denise was wonderful, and our wedding was fabulous. She is very responsive and gives guidance all along the way. I think she's great!

Sent on 11/10/2012

roxiene · Married on 10/20/2012

LOOK NO FURTHER! Denise Kramer is THE wedding coordinator you want to relieve your stress, maintain your budget, and help create your perfect wedding!! I should know, I unfortunately had to fire two other coordinators before I found her! The first one outright lied to me, saying that we couldn't get site visits from rental companies on the dates I'd set aside, when in reality, the rental companies had never heard from her. They were able to see me when I needed them, she just hadn't bothered to book the appointments, so told me they couldn't see me on those days. The second coordinator presented me with a rental budget that was almost double the number I had given her for our entire wedding budget. She became rude and condescending when I told her her rental costs were too high, and then she sent me a second budget which I discovered was extensively padded (charging $1200 for a $700 porta potty, etc). SO, how lucky was I to find the most honest, experienced, hard working, honest, budget conscious, creative wedding coordinator in Sonoma County?! Denise is the consummate professional. Unflappable under pressure, she truly understands the pressure the bride and groom are under and goes the extra mileage needed to alleviate it. She has great contacts as well. The staff, caterers Aja & Lynn, that she hired on our behalf were phenomenal and, in my opinion, underpriced, as is Denise! Her assistant Tani was also fabulous. They were exceptional interacting with our guests, all of whom were completely impressed. This is truly FIVE STAR service for pricing that cannot be beat. I just cannot say enough good things about Denise. Our wedding was even more fun than we imagined it would be and that is because, thanks to Denise, we did not have to think about one thing once the pre-planning was complete.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Kerry · Married on 09/22/2012

Denise was terrific. Organized, friendly, always available
    to answer our questions/needs. Our daughter's wedding was
    a huge success and much of the credit belongs to Denise

Sent on 09/26/2012

Heart · Married on 09/08/2012

The single most important thing you can do to assure that your wedding runs smoothly, efficiently, elegantly, and cost-effectively is to hire Denise Kramer to coordinate your wedding.

As wedding musicians, we have worked with Denise numerous times. We can attest that she does the work of an entire staff. She is committed to helping you create a wedding day that makes your dreams come true.

The first time we met Denise a year ago, we knew she was special. She greeted us at the car and asked if she could help us with our gear. She knew exactly when and where to cue us for the ceremony and took care of us during the post ceremony music to assure that we would stay warm. We thought, wow if she is taking care of the musicians that way, the bride and groom are probably being treated like royalty.

The more we work with her the more we realize how wonderful she is. She will go the extra mile to save you money. If she finds out something is going to be too expensive, i.e. $50 to put real flowers on a cake, she will do it herself and pass the savings on to you.

We have been playing weddings for 12 years and have worked with hundreds of coordinators. Denise Kramer is by far the best we have ever worked with. She stands out above and beyond all the rest.

We love Denise and we know you will too. She is a real gem.

Kerry Borgen, violinist
    Gretchen Egen, cellist
    Heart Strings

Sent on 09/10/2012

Chris · Married on 08/18/2012

Denise is awesome. She went above and beyond to ensure we had the wedding of our dreams.

My wife and I hired Denise as our wedding coordinator over a year in advance of the wedding. Over that period, she gave us advice on pretty much everything to ensure that we could find everything we needed and hire the right people to make the day a success. She also saved us a ton of money by extending us her vendor discounts and pointing us to good values.

We exchanged well over a hundred emails and she met us in person about a half dozen times including a few trips to Wine Country Rentals and a full walkthrough the weekend before the wedding. She almost always responded to emails in less than a few hours no matter when we sent them, and her responses were always helpful and professional.

I'd highly recommend Denise to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 09/05/2012