Denise Heir Reviews

8 Reviews for Denise Heir

• I

Isabel · Getting married on 08/20/2020

Color Touch Up

Denise was so easy to work with. I told her I wanted a specific color, she proceeded to advise against it and provided her professional advice.... I was not disappointed! The color is amazing, my hair looks so healthy. I can’t wait for her to style my hair on my wedding day this upcoming August.

Sent on 03/27/2020

Denise Heir's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I cannot wait to give you the hair of your dreams on your Special Wedding Day. Congratulations Bride to be!

Allie · Married on 04/09/2020

Immaculate!!!!

Let’s start w/ me getting complements on my Hair All The Time!
    Yes i recommend Getting your Hair Done by Denise :))!
    I love when Denise free style on my Hair because she always sees the vision on me, with out me telling her what to do !! NOW that’s a Hair stylist right there !! She always makes me feel comfortable by communicating with while she’s working on me :))
    She always gives me good tips for my hair to grow & stay healthy

Sent on 04/09/2020

Jen Miller · Married on 03/28/2020

Best experience I’ve ever had

Amazing social skills and super understanding to my needs, just so kind.

Sent on 03/28/2020

Raquel Morales · Married on 03/26/2020

Amazing Talent!

Denise has vision and is very keen to what looks and works best! Her styles are very clean and classy. With your hair done by Denise you will be sure to turn heads!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Denise Heir's reply:

Excellent review Raquel. Thank you so much, I am so happy to hear you are turning heads and love the services provided.
  • Brittany

Brittany Yadira · Married on 03/26/2020

Birthday Cut

Denise made me feel very comfortable and I felt VERY taken care of. I have medium thick, loose wavy hair and I’ve been to salons that have cut my hair shorter than I wanted and burnt my scalp!!!! They pretty much did not tailor their service to my hair type. I cannot stress enough how awesome Denise is! She left my hair longer than I wanted and ASKED if the length was good and if I wanted to go shorter, she did not add any unnecessary products to my hair and I barely felt the heat of the blow dryer on my scalp and the blow out lasted!! I’ve recommended her to friends with different hair types and they all love her as well

Sent on 03/26/2020

Denise Heir's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review. Great Before and After photos. So happy to hear you loved my services.
  • I

Itati · Married on 12/20/2019

Overall amazing experience!

Denise is super talented and helpful! She always listens to what I want and always offers helpful tips! She never fails to help my vision come to life and much more! Her hands have been a huge reason why my hair is growing so fast and healthy and I am forever grateful to her and her amazing skills 🙌🏽

Sent on 03/27/2020

Melanie Lissette · Married on 10/19/2019

She’s great

Denise is such a sweet person and is amazing at what she does! Highly recommend seeing her.

Sent on 04/24/2020