Denise Cregier Photographer Reviews

7 | West Harrison, NY

7 Reviews for Denise Cregier Photographer

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2011

Our wedding/engagement pictures are phenomenal. Denise is truly an artist. Her attention to detail is evident in every album and picture that were taken. Denise is wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to all future brides.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Kendra · Married on 09/25/2010

I can't say enough amazing things about Denise Cregier to accurately convey how outstanding her work is. She photographed our wedding on 9/25/2010, and her style was exactly what we were looking for; inobtrusive, photojournalistic and organic, while still capturing every magical moment. She did all that and more! We have incredible photos of every laugh, every tear, every smile, and every hug that we will cherish for our lifetime. The joy of our wedding day is so evident in each and every single one of her photos. Artistically, they are stunning, with gorgeous striking color and incredible clarity. Her passion for her work is truly visible, both in person and through her photos. I recommend Denise wholeheartedly and without hesitation.

Sent on 04/01/2011

Beth · Married on 07/24/2010

Denise is an amazingly talented photographer and my husband and I could not be happier with the way the photos came out! She truly captured our day perfectly. She is the most discreet photographer-- getting great shots without interrupting any moments and I think she managed to capture every guest at our wedding! We have had endless compliments on our pictures. I highly recommend Denise to photograph your wedding, you will be so happy you did!!

Sent on 04/01/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2007

Denise documents each occasion beautifully and thoughtfully. She’s patient and kind and generous with her time. Denise has photographed our engagement session, wedding, my husband’s portrait session for the cover of a national magazine, and my mother’s twenty-fifth anniversary/renewal of vows ceremony. Throughout, Denise invested in us as clients whom she regarded professionally, but treated like family. Denise is a wonderful collaborator, too. She helped us turn our favorite engagement photos into Save the Date cards and wedding invitations. Denise gifted us a case of my Jones soda customized with our Save the Date photo. I so loved the idea that I stole it from her and ordered the same bottles as wedding favors. They were a big hit. Denise set up a portrait area at my mother’s anniversary party. The parents were thrilled that the rarity of dressed-up kids was captured, and the kids got to be silly in front of the camera.

Above all else, Denise finds the beauty in everything and gives us moments that otherwise would’ve gone unnoticed. I am consistently amazed at how she can be everywhere at once, documenting events and we never felt photographed. That makes seeing the proofs of her work even more exciting. I would absolutely recommend Denise without reservation. She’s become family to us.

Sent on 04/04/2011

Eric · Married on 10/08/2010

Denise did a fabulous job at our wedding! When we went on the never ending hunt for a photographer, we were looking for someone that wouldn't miss a shot but also that we wouldn't see running all over our reception. Denise did a great job of keeping a low-profile while not missing any of our exciting moments. Every time something great would happen, I would say to myself "I wish Denise was here to get that." Come to find out, when we got our pictures after the venue, she was there and DID get all the shots we hoped she had. I would give her my highest recommendation for a worry free wedding.

Sent on 04/20/2011

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2006

Denise photographed my wedding in 2006 and everything about the experience was wonderful. She even designed our wedding album when it became apparent that my husband and I were never going to manage to pick what photos we wanted from all of the amazing shots she had taken. The proof books she gave us are works of art in themselves, not to mention the gorgeous leather album that came with our package. We had such an amazing experience that my sister also hired her to photograph her wedding in 2007 and then we had her come to my parent's house after Christmas to do a family photo shoot.

Sent on 03/31/2011

Dan · Married on 08/13/2006

Denise is amazing. My Wife and I were married 5 years ago and when we recently went through our wedding album we were reminded how many incredible pictures Denise actually took. She has a unique eye and perspective that was a perfect fit for us. In addition to her talent as a photographer, Denise was very easy to work with and blended seamlessly into our wedding. We were lucky to find her and I suggest you give her a look if you're in the wedding planning process.

Sent on 04/23/2011