59 Reviews for Denean's Party By Design

Referrals (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)

We would like to personally thank Denean and Pam for doing such a great job on our wedding day. Hiring Deanean as our wedding coordinator was such a great decision. I don’t know what we would have done without her. Starting from the timeline, processional, supplies list and vendor contact list that we put together really made everything run much smoother. You and Pam being there throughout the whole day, it allowed us to just sit back and enjoy our day without having to worry about anything. We decided to go with Denean Party by Design because they are so detail oriented. After, meeting with Denean and Pam for our first time I knew they would get the job done right. Every time I e-mailed her with a question, she always had a good answer and I wouldn’t have to worry about it anymore. From our initial email back in January to the day of our wedding on June 2nd, Denean guided us in the right directions. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so special. We appreciated your patience, professionalism, expertise and attention to detail throughout the process. You both did such a fabulous job with our wedding!

-Jeffrey and Chi

Profile Picture Chi , 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

AMAZING services provided by Denean's Party by Design. Seriously, look no further than this group of women!!!!
I used Denean for Day of Coordinator services. From my very first inquiry, I was treated with nothing but the most respect. Every person I dealt with was incredibly responsive and polite, and very sure to understand each detail that was important to making my wedding day exactly how I envisioned it. They are flexible as far as what services they can provide to you so that they can work with your budget, and I would highly recommend that you find a way to fit them in to your budget... Their services were invaluable - they are so detailed and organized, they brought up things I would never have known to think about, and all of this came together to make my day seamless. Denean worked me over the phone and via email, and we had an in person meeting at my venue. She will also work with all of your vendors to make sure everything is as you had discussed, taking so much stress out of your life! We had to make a last minute transition indoors for my wedding ceremony and reception but I truly had no worries about this because I knew Denean would handle everything and consult me as needed. Both her and Pam were there for my rehearsal and wedding day, and they stayed past their contracted time to continue to help with event breakdown. They are truly a wonderful group, I would choose them again and again!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional and very helpful, she will guide any couples in the right direction so that the they enjoy every aspect of their special day.

Profile Picture David, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Denean and her team truly made our wedding day flawless! Denean and her team were there for us every step of the way and I couldn't imagine our wedding without her. She is very thorough and had insight/advice when we needed it and took a lot of the stress/worry away especially for the day of. We will most definitely refer her to all of our family and friends who are planning to get married. I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design

I can not say enough good things about Denean's Party by Design, they helped to make our wedding day run smoothly and made sure we were always running on schedule! They were very professional and were also very thorough with their work to ensure that everything was the exact way that we wanted it. Anytime I had a question or concern they were quick to respond and took a lot of stress off of me and my husband, especially the day of the wedding. I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Krystal, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

We loved working with Denean for our December 2017 wedding! Denean had lots of insight and advice for us. She guided us through all the details for our reception and provided resources to ensure that nothing was missed. Our reception venue came together flawlessly due to the work of Denean and her team. We absolutely loved our wedding and could not thank Denean and her team enough for all the coordination, advice, and help throughout the day.

Profile Picture Becky, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Words cant express how Denean and her team made our day special. From our first meeting to the end of the night excellent service! We were so pleased with their professionalism and their knowledge of wedding planning that we were blown away. Exceptional service! No complaints from the Garcia's. We will defently referrer you to all of our family and friends who are planning to get married. They did such a great job that I wish that I could do it over again. Lol. In all seriousness they are the best.

Profile Picture Janice, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Denean was our "Day of" Coordinator at the Valley Country Club. She was so thorough and professional, we got to enjoy every minute of our daughter's reception. Class act all the way around. She gets our highest recommendation. Hire them!

Profile Picture Gail, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Denean and her team is the fairy godmother of weddings. Hire her immediately. She is professional, personable, meticulously organized, honest, very reasonably priced astonishing sense of urgency, and unbelievably great taste. I hired her company for my day of coordination as well. Hire Denean and her team and sit back and prepared to be amazed !

Profile Picture Mary , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The 800+ guest were very impressed with the color scheme and layout of each table. The personal touches added a special clam to our Centenntial Banquet. I would highly recommend Denean's Party By Design.

Profile Picture Lenora, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Best decision we made was to hire Denean for our day-of coordinator. She was extremely prepared and all we had to do was answer her questions and the entire vision for our day was pulled together seamlessly. We walked into our venue the day off and couldn't have asked for it to look and feel more ideal.

Profile Picture Emilee, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious

I loved my hair and makeup! You helped make my day extra special. Thank you so much!!!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Denean made my whole event so much less stressful for me, so that I could focus and enjoy my day. She was a professional who knew everything there was to know about weddings and her expertise was highly valuable to my planning. She is so personable and friendly that we were totally comfortable with having her help us out. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Denean and her team were instrumental to the success of our wedding!! From the moment we hired Denean she and her team were responsive, flexible and knowledgeable. She not only made me think of things I would have otherwise overlooked but she also made sure that despite some unpredictable hiccups our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more. She kept us on schedule and dodged some bullets for me. It’s important to note that I initially completely undervalued the need for a day of coordinator. My family convinced me it was a good idea and I cannot emphasize enough how glad I am I took their advice and hired an expert!

Profile Picture Angie, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Denean's Party by Design assisted in making my daughter's wedding day perfect. They are a skillful organization with an eye for detail. I highly recommend their services for any event that you are organizing. You won't be sorry.
RELandry

Profile Picture Roxie, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Thank you to Pam, Denean, and the rest of the team for a smooth wedding day! They helped me think of every detail, so that by the time the big day arrived, we all felt so prepared. It was such a relief to have someone to help keep the evening on track, to grab my flowers or give me a drink of water. It is worth it to have someone else to help if things go wrong! They perfectly executed everything from the ceremony to the sparkler send-off. Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give Denean more stars I would. Her job was exceptional. And if anyone is debating whether they should hire Denean or not, the answer is simple, you won't regret it. Denean took care of everything and made my wedding better than my vision. I'm soo happy I hired her. She's prompt, professional and the quality of her work is perfect.

Profile Picture Hanna, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Let me start by saying i married a groomzilla. He wants to be involved with EVERYTHING and put his input EVERYWHERE. Denean was so great because she picked up on this and appeased my husband a bit but at the end she was like your wedding day is supposed to be about you so you will not be handling anything on that day. She informed him she would be taking the reigns out of his extremely tight grip.
I loved working with Denean she always put us as a couple first and never tried to force any of her ideas down our throats. She was a super help in finding our venue. We had had such a terrible time before and explained what we were looking for. She gave us the name of two venues and i picked Belmont , now mind you this is after seeing a 7 venues already. After that it was a no brainer for us.
Denean and her staff worked well with our vendors even in times were there was a little bit of tension everything went off professionally. Even when i messed up and forgot to add 4 people to my seating chart and it was pointed out before we were being announced as husband and wife Denean told me to not worry and she would handle it ... she did.
The experience of planning our wedding with denean was awesome , i kind of wish i could do it again but my husband will not be letting me have anymore parties anytime soon.
I almost forgot denean can also decorate for your cerememony or reception which was such a blessing. Towards the end i was so tired of making decisions and questions that when i found out it was an option to have denean decorate my reception space i quickly jumped on it and i am glad i did. My tables were so beautiful !

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

EVERYTHING. Hiring Denean and her team was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. They brought our vision to life and made our wedding one of the best days of our lives we will remember for ever. Denean and her team are professional, warm, responsive - providing a 5-star experience. They provided me with insight (timeline, decorations, setup, etc.) and made the day a success. I could not image the reception without Denean and her team. Thank you!

Profile Picture Bailey, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Religious

Thanks to Pam and her assistant my wedding on August 5th was amazing,my Husband and i was very happy with the service that was provided

Profile Picture Bridgette, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Denean and her staff are awesome! They really took into account the particular items that we wanted to do, they were a tremendous help coordinating with our venue and getting us the approvals necessary. Nothing stopped them! They are amazing! Thank you so much Denean and team!!

Profile Picture User4168669, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Deneen did an awesome job! Very responsive and helpful on the day of the event.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Words can not even begin to describe how AWESOME Denean's Party by Design is!!! I originally was one of those brides who thought I could do it all myself until I realized I COULDNT! In my search for a decorator and Day of Coordinator I came across Denean's Party By Design. From that first phone call, that first email I was already sold! The professionalism and courtesy that she showed let me know I was on the right path. After our first meeting I quickly ran home and told my fiancé this is the one! Pam, I could tell you thank you a million times and that still wouldn't be enough! Between the décor, the rehearsal, the actual wedding day and all the calls and emails in between you never skipped a beat and always put my mind at ease! I could not have asked for a better group! I have already sung your praises to several friends and co workers to use your services! Some people are in wedding planning for the money but this group I can truly say does it from the heart! I am forever grateful, my wedding was AMAZING thanks to you!! Its been almost a month and everyone still raves about how beautiful and organized it was. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

With Love,
The Wilks

Profile Picture LaNae, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Working with Denean and Pam was truly invaluable! They were honest with me helped guide my vision and put me in the right direction. They were organized and helped my family and I feel comfortable especially in times of nervousness. My wedding day was seamless and ran so smoothly because of their help.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/3/17, 3 Reviews