53 Reviews for Denean's Party By Design

Referrals (2)
Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

We loved working with Denean for our December 2017 wedding! Denean had lots of insight and advice for us. She guided us through all the details for our reception and provided resources to ensure that nothing was missed. Our reception venue came together flawlessly due to the work of Denean and her team. We absolutely loved our wedding and could not thank Denean and her team enough for all the coordination, advice, and help throughout the day.

Profile Picture Becky, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Words cant express how Denean and her team made our day special. From our first meeting to the end of the night excellent service! We were so pleased with their professionalism and their knowledge of wedding planning that we were blown away. Exceptional service! No complaints from the Garcia's. We will defently referrer you to all of our family and friends who are planning to get married. They did such a great job that I wish that I could do it over again. Lol. In all seriousness they are the best.

Profile Picture Janice, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Denean was our "Day of" Coordinator at the Valley Country Club. She was so thorough and professional, we got to enjoy every minute of our daughter's reception. Class act all the way around. She gets our highest recommendation. Hire them!

Profile Picture Gail, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Denean and her team is the fairy godmother of weddings. Hire her immediately. She is professional, personable, meticulously organized, honest, very reasonably priced astonishing sense of urgency, and unbelievably great taste. I hired her company for my day of coordination as well. Hire Denean and her team and sit back and prepared to be amazed !

Profile Picture Mary , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The 800+ guest were very impressed with the color scheme and layout of each table. The personal touches added a special clam to our Centenntial Banquet. I would highly recommend Denean's Party By Design.

Profile Picture Lenora, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Best decision we made was to hire Denean for our day-of coordinator. She was extremely prepared and all we had to do was answer her questions and the entire vision for our day was pulled together seamlessly. We walked into our venue the day off and couldn't have asked for it to look and feel more ideal.

Profile Picture Emilee, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious

I loved my hair and makeup! You helped make my day extra special. Thank you so much!!!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Denean made my whole event so much less stressful for me, so that I could focus and enjoy my day. She was a professional who knew everything there was to know about weddings and her expertise was highly valuable to my planning. She is so personable and friendly that we were totally comfortable with having her help us out. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Denean and her team were instrumental to the success of our wedding!! From the moment we hired Denean she and her team were responsive, flexible and knowledgeable. She not only made me think of things I would have otherwise overlooked but she also made sure that despite some unpredictable hiccups our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more. She kept us on schedule and dodged some bullets for me. It’s important to note that I initially completely undervalued the need for a day of coordinator. My family convinced me it was a good idea and I cannot emphasize enough how glad I am I took their advice and hired an expert!

Profile Picture Angie, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Denean's Party by Design assisted in making my daughter's wedding day perfect. They are a skillful organization with an eye for detail. I highly recommend their services for any event that you are organizing. You won't be sorry.
RELandry

Profile Picture Roxie, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Thank you to Pam, Denean, and the rest of the team for a smooth wedding day! They helped me think of every detail, so that by the time the big day arrived, we all felt so prepared. It was such a relief to have someone to help keep the evening on track, to grab my flowers or give me a drink of water. It is worth it to have someone else to help if things go wrong! They perfectly executed everything from the ceremony to the sparkler send-off. Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give Denean more stars I would. Her job was exceptional. And if anyone is debating whether they should hire Denean or not, the answer is simple, you won't regret it. Denean took care of everything and made my wedding better than my vision. I'm soo happy I hired her. She's prompt, professional and the quality of her work is perfect.

Profile Picture Hanna, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Let me start by saying i married a groomzilla. He wants to be involved with EVERYTHING and put his input EVERYWHERE. Denean was so great because she picked up on this and appeased my husband a bit but at the end she was like your wedding day is supposed to be about you so you will not be handling anything on that day. She informed him she would be taking the reigns out of his extremely tight grip.
I loved working with Denean she always put us as a couple first and never tried to force any of her ideas down our throats. She was a super help in finding our venue. We had had such a terrible time before and explained what we were looking for. She gave us the name of two venues and i picked Belmont , now mind you this is after seeing a 7 venues already. After that it was a no brainer for us.
Denean and her staff worked well with our vendors even in times were there was a little bit of tension everything went off professionally. Even when i messed up and forgot to add 4 people to my seating chart and it was pointed out before we were being announced as husband and wife Denean told me to not worry and she would handle it ... she did.
The experience of planning our wedding with denean was awesome , i kind of wish i could do it again but my husband will not be letting me have anymore parties anytime soon.
I almost forgot denean can also decorate for your cerememony or reception which was such a blessing. Towards the end i was so tired of making decisions and questions that when i found out it was an option to have denean decorate my reception space i quickly jumped on it and i am glad i did. My tables were so beautiful !

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

EVERYTHING. Hiring Denean and her team was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. They brought our vision to life and made our wedding one of the best days of our lives we will remember for ever. Denean and her team are professional, warm, responsive - providing a 5-star experience. They provided me with insight (timeline, decorations, setup, etc.) and made the day a success. I could not image the reception without Denean and her team. Thank you!

Profile Picture Bailey, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Religious

Thanks to Pam and her assistant my wedding on August 5th was amazing,my Husband and i was very happy with the service that was provided

Profile Picture Bridgette, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Denean and her staff are awesome! They really took into account the particular items that we wanted to do, they were a tremendous help coordinating with our venue and getting us the approvals necessary. Nothing stopped them! They are amazing! Thank you so much Denean and team!!

Profile Picture User4168669, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Deneen did an awesome job! Very responsive and helpful on the day of the event.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Words can not even begin to describe how AWESOME Denean's Party by Design is!!! I originally was one of those brides who thought I could do it all myself until I realized I COULDNT! In my search for a decorator and Day of Coordinator I came across Denean's Party By Design. From that first phone call, that first email I was already sold! The professionalism and courtesy that she showed let me know I was on the right path. After our first meeting I quickly ran home and told my fiancé this is the one! Pam, I could tell you thank you a million times and that still wouldn't be enough! Between the décor, the rehearsal, the actual wedding day and all the calls and emails in between you never skipped a beat and always put my mind at ease! I could not have asked for a better group! I have already sung your praises to several friends and co workers to use your services! Some people are in wedding planning for the money but this group I can truly say does it from the heart! I am forever grateful, my wedding was AMAZING thanks to you!! Its been almost a month and everyone still raves about how beautiful and organized it was. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

With Love,
The Wilks

Profile Picture LaNae, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Working with Denean and Pam was truly invaluable! They were honest with me helped guide my vision and put me in the right direction. They were organized and helped my family and I feel comfortable especially in times of nervousness. My wedding day was seamless and ran so smoothly because of their help.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were at a loss when it came to making a beautiful wedding come to life without going into debt. Denean's Party by Design made our dream come true without breaking the bank! They were with us every step of the way while picking vendors and the venue. Very personable and professional. I would recommend them for all of your event planning needs.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

By some divine intervention, my husband and I stumbled upon Denean's Party By Design at a time when we were having a number of problems with our venue. Denean and her team were truly God-sends! Denean is thorough, detail-oriented, understanding, and so kind. She was so pleasant to deal with throughout the process. My husband and I had an inter-faith (Jewish and Catholic wedding) - Denean took the time to learn all the traditions and customs to make sure everyone's customs were honored. Denean also went above and beyond to ensure that our venue accommodated an entirely gluten free wedding. Any request that I made - no matter how obscure or small - Denean exceeded.

On the day of the wedding, Denean and her team kept everyone on track, calm, and organized. Denean set up the venue beautifully, taking care of every last detail down to the placecards and photo arrangements. Additionally, she made sure we had zero issues with the food. The day ran so smoothly. My husband and I had to do nothing but enjoy the day. Hiring Denean and her team was the best decision we made, period!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Denean and her team were absolutely wonderful. We planned the entire wedding from across the country - we live in LA but we're having the wedding in Baltimore. She was available via email within 24 hours and was more than happy to jump on the phone when needed (I'm more of an email girl, so that was the majority of the communication). She had many forms for us to prepare, which were beyond helpful in getting organized and allowed us, on the day of, to be completely hands off. Denean and her team handled everything without questions. At one point I asked if she needed anything, and she said "For you to enjoy your wedding day." Loved that response. And trust me, we had a LOT to set up. 180 chairs, ribbons on 36 of them, a homemade (intricate) chuppah, table decor, etc etc etc. Also, she had to learn about a completely different culture - we had an orthodox Jewish wedding, which she had never planned before. As a community, we tend to use the same people over and over again - why take the time with someone new when you know so and so already did a decent job on so and so's wedding? But I liked Denean better than the other people available to us, and it worked out great. By the final meeting, she was down with the lingo and all the traditions. It turned out she had taken it upon herself to do research and study up. We were very impressed. And finally, her prices can't be beat.

Basically, we loved her. Thanks!!

Profile Picture Tamar, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

So happy we decided to go with Denean's Party by Design for our special day. Having Denean and Pam as our day of coordinators was amazing. They had everything under control and we could relax and enjoy the day. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I truly enjoyed my experience with Denean's Party by Design. They are not only very good at what they do, but committed to providing the best service possible. From day one they went above and beyond to help me achieve the vision I wanted for my wedding. It was simply beautiful! Not only that, they went the extra mile when they didn't have to, helping me look for another venue when my initial site had to be changed. I would surely use their services again!

Profile Picture Tierra, 4/29/17, 1 Review