18 Reviews for DeLuca Photography and Video Productions LLC

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)

The crew were amazing! Easy to work with and they caught all the right moments! Everyone is very impressed with the photos. Just hire them, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture rebecca, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

DeLuca Photography far surpassed our expectations! From our engagement photo session to the perfect wedding day Matt and the team were beyond wonderful. They ensured that it was a stress-free and perfect process. I wouldn't recommend anybody else. We are so grateful to have hired them to do the job!

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt Deluca and his team were wonderful to work with. I'm not typically a very photogenic person but have a beautiful collection of photos that I can look at and be proud of forever. They were very open to any ideas we had for photos and made sure to get every one of them. I couldn't be happier with how the pictures and albums turned out. I will definitely be using them in the future for any additional family photos/ etc. To have found someone so talented, easy to talk to, and affordable has made this a great experience for both me and my new husband.

Profile Picture Bessie, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt photographed both our engagement photos and wedding photos. My husband and I and both of our families were very happy to have Matt as our photographer. He was very professional and before we signed on with him he sat down with us and thoroughly explained the pricing and packages and process on the day of the wedding. The pricing is VERY reasonable especially since his quality of work is very good!! For both our engagement session and wedding, he took his time to get the perfect shot and made sure we were happy. When we got engagement and wedding photos back we were very pleased with the quality and quantity of the pictures. You can tell that he really enjoys his job because it really shows in his work and while he is taking pictures. I would recommend Matt to anyone who is looking for someone who does very excellent quality of work, who takes his time for perfection and making the customer happy.

Profile Picture Chantal, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow

DeLuca Photography did such an amazing job for our wedding. Matt and Caralee both took pictures on our wedding day and helped make our day go so smoothly. They were both kind and willing to work with us on what pictures/poses we wanted. It also was nice having two photographers to make sure nothing got missed. The quality and color of the pictures are incredible and we are very pleased with all of them, they definitely captured our day so we can remember it forever. The hardest part was picking which pictures we wanted made into prints because there were so many good ones. They also were able to do edits, like fixing pictures where people blinked. I'd definitely recommend them, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints
4.7

Matt did a fantastic job with capturing our wedding! He was incredibly professional and captured some images that we will never forget.

Matt helped us take pictures at the church, the University Akron (we are both Alumni) and the reception. ALL the pictures were unique and turned out fantastic. The way he can capture the color of any picture makes all of the pictures turn out beautifully.

His packages deals are very reasonable and the album including in the package is a piece of art we will cherish forever. You get to select the images that are placed in the album and Matt turns those into beautiful layouts. He takes the time to make sure all the colors POP and the layouts flow together.

We were very happy with DeLuca Photography and would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

My husband and I used DeLuca Photography and Video Productions for our wedding and it was a terrific experience. Matt and his team were very responsive throughout our entire wedding planning process and gave great suggestions and tips. On our wedding day, they arrived on time (they were actually a bit early!) which made me not have to stress about them being late, were polite to all of our family and friends, asked us throughout the day if we were doing okay, and of course- took great photos and video!

Matt sent our photos within 10 days of our wedding and we received the DVDs of our video and photos were ready within six weeks of our wedding. We watched the video and it was terrific! I heard nightmares about horrible wedding videos from other vendors so DeLuca really came through on delivering a great video that we can watch with happiness.

I cannot recommend DeLuca enough. They are a wonderful family who really care about their clients. Thank you DeLuca for the wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Matt Deluca was amazing for my wedding! He took time to take as many pictures as possible and take them exactly how we wanted! His prices are reasonable and the quality of the photos are amazing! I would recommend him for anyone wanting perfect pictures at a perfect price!

Profile Picture Jaime, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DeLuca Photography was a great company to work with for our wedding. Our wedding was in Fairlawn, OH, outside at Rosemont Country Club. Matt and Debbie were our photographers for the day and they were great. Both photographers were interchangeable, meaning that Debbie came in and took pictures of the girls and then they swapped and Matt came in to our room. I really liked this because our pictures had multiple perspectives. We had such a large wedding party and Matt was able to corral all of us for some great photos. When it was just my husband and I, our photos were so much fun to take and effortless. During the reception, Matt took a whole group photo of everyone at the wedding that is one of our favorite pictures. We received our proofs just a few days after our wedding, when we were on our honeymoon; it was so quick. Overall, we had 1200 pictures from our special day to choose from! This experience was wonderful!

Profile Picture User4352994, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

After getting engaged, we actively began the search for a wedding photographer in the Akron/Canton area. We stumbled across DeLuca Photography quite by accident through an internet search. It was such a relief to find DeLuca Photography. We had interviewed several photographers, but they just weren't the right fit. We set up a meeting with Matt, and knew right away he was the photographer for us. His prices were great and he had a ton of different package options. Most importantly, he was genuinely interested in our vision for our special day. He took the time to discuss what kind of detail shots we were interested in and asked about specific shots we wanted at the wedding and reception. He even took down names of people we wanted to be sure we had photographs with (that weren't in the wedding party) the day of our wedding. We were married at Glenmoor Country Club, and the day couldn't have been more perfect. The photographers arrived early (big plus!) and were so professional. We had no stress about our pictures because they'd gone over every important detail before our big day. It was seamless. DeLuca Photography provided us with so many beautiful pictures and a gorgeous album we can share with our friends and family. I would definitely recommend this photographer to any couple!

Profile Picture Caitria and Milan, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great communication, price and end product. We used them for both of our daughter's weddings.

Profile Picture Thelma, 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You will not be sorry with having Matt DeLuca take your wedding photographs!!! We were so happy with his work and his professionalism. We lived out of state and when we were searching for a photographer, as soon as I called their office , it just felt right. Mrs. DeLuca was so kind and answered all of my questions. Matt called back and offered to meet us next time we were in town to go over all the packages and show us his work. He was prompt and answered all of our questions. The day of our wedding, I was nervous and Matt and his helper made us so comfortable. They were never intrusive and always very patient, especially with the little ones in our wedding party. Our guest LOVED them, they were just part of the reception. We got our proofs within 10 days . They were so great, Matt captured all of the special moments and all of the fun our guest were having. The website to order pictures was easy to use and when we picked all the pictures we wanted, we just had to email Matt and we had back within 10 days again. Out of all the caterers, decorators and people associated with wedding planning, hiring DeLuca Photography was the easiest and best decision we made!!!!!

Profile Picture Sue and Matthew, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

DeLuca Photography did a wonderful job of photographing my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Matt was very personable and professional, worked within our budget and provided excellent photographs of this special event. I would recommend DeLuca Photography to anyone needing a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt and his team members were wonderful to work with! They spent the whole day with us, from the getting ready, through the reception. They were very reasonably priced compared with other photographers we had looked at in the area. They were fun to work with, and provided beautiful photos. Our family and friends were so impressed with our pictures and the album we got from them. I would recommend them to any couple planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt and his team were extremely helpful during the entire process! The pictures captured our special day perfectly and we will always have them! Make sure to get the special album. It is beautiful!

Profile Picture Colin, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Deluca Photography was great! My wedding day was the hottest day of the year, nearing 105 degrees, but they made everything run smoothly so we could get out of the heat quickly. They we're very well organized and had all of my suggestions for picture poses printed out so they didn't miss anything I wanted for my special day! All the while making myself, my husband, and the bridal party look amazing despite the heat! I would highly recommend Deluca Photography for wedding and engagement pictures!

Profile Picture User3813743, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very flexible and knowledgable about poses. Took many pictures to ensure our album would have great shots! Very affordable compared to others and very pleased with finished product!

Profile Picture Charmaine, 11/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really enjoyed working with them. The whole family did a great job on getting what I wanted and in a timely manner. There pictures turned out beautiful and was very satisfied with their work. Would recommend them to anyone. They will work with you on a price that fits you and try to include everything that you want. Awesome and you get to own the rights to all your pictures a big plus in my book. Its my day I should get the pictures.

Profile Picture Aundrea, 9/26/09, 8 Reviews